Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai Hime character will make the best impact on next series

5 posters

Go down

character - Which Mai Hime character will make the best impact on next series Empty Which Mai Hime character will make the best impact on next series

Post by Highman Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:07 am

character - Which Mai Hime character will make the best impact on next series Vlcsna20

For the next upcoming series, Which Mai HiME character or from Mai Otome character will play a huge role or arc in the next series.

The biggest question of them all, who will be red herring that worthy to face their path of destruction.

Something tells me one of them may come out a main rival against the HiME.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

character - Which Mai Hime character will make the best impact on next series Empty Re: Which Mai Hime character will make the best impact on next series

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:09 pm

deserving wise i cannot say. ._.
who i'd like to see play a large part? Natsuki-san of course. Razz
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

character - Which Mai Hime character will make the best impact on next series Empty Re: Which Mai Hime character will make the best impact on next series

Post by Highman Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:deserving wise i cannot say. ._.
who i'd like to see play a large part? Natsuki-san of course. Razz

All matters for her to fight her vengeance against District One and fight the for humans or change her color at a rightful time.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:21 pm

While I'd love to see more of Natsuki myself, her personal story is over. Her next role should just be an expansion of her relationship with Shizuru; helping her fellow HiME in the process. If anything, Ma Tokiha should continue to headline the series. We'd like to see what challenges she faces next.

All of the HiME should receive equal screen time in the next series, with Mai getting the most. The new supporting cast, aka the "New" Natsuki and Mikoto, should be the HiME-verse Arika, Erstin and Nina Clone (keep forgetting her name). The Mai-Otome blu-ray special didn't expand much on these three, so they could provide a worthy storyline for a new series. Or just inject Movie storyline with Arika going evil for whatever reason. In a second season of Mai-HiME, it's still too soon to construct a bridge to Mai-Otome. Best to keep it fresh but basic by introducing the HiME-verse Arika and friends as if they're entirely new characters and not shades of characters we're familiar with from the future timeline.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:While I'd love to see more of Natsuki myself, her personal story is over. Her next role should just be an expansion of her relationship with Shizuru; helping her fellow HiME in the process. If anything, Ma Tokiha should continue to headline the series. We'd like to see what challenges she faces next.

All of the HiME should receive equal screen time in the next series, with Mai getting the most. The new supporting cast, aka the "New" Natsuki and Mikoto, should be the HiME-verse Arika, Erstin and Nina Clone (keep forgetting her name). The Mai-Otome blu-ray special didn't expand much on these three, so they could provide a worthy storyline for a new series. Or just inject Movie storyline with Arika going evil for whatever reason. In a second season of Mai-HiME, it's still too soon to construct a bridge to Mai-Otome. Best to keep it fresh but basic by introducing the HiME-verse Arika and friends as if they're entirely new characters and not shades of characters we're familiar with from the future timeline.

Her battles are never over, she may think that but the truth some members of First District are still around lingering and migrating other organization cells to really give them more insight about the HiME and creating their own types of powers that could do much, much worse. This where her judgement decides with everyone and those who trusted her. Kaiji, as college friend and scientist to Dr. Saeko, he has been a guardian and father figure to Natsuki ever since that incident claimed his colleagues life. Both of'em had in chemistry together as scientists, as friends or maybe something much more, even knew about the consequences knowing HiME's true potential and purpose. It was fighting for the star and continues the blessing for Obsidian Lord purpose, through history and time living on. Deep down, Sakomizu wanted cleanse his sins and make stake for Natsuki and developed a bond with Shizuru in her life. She may move on out the Obsidian Lord part but her real battle is has began, NOT once again but the real deal.

And I rather have'em keep Rosalie Claudette, she'll have a big role and good rival against the HiME's in the saga.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:50 pm

That's assuming First District is still active in some way. All we know is that Shizuru wiped out First District on behalf of Natsuki. If they don't surface in a second season, that confirms their downfall. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Well, I don't really have anything I really want the next HiME series to have, but it'd be awesome if we can have the series (or spin-off I'm not complaining) starring MIYU.

Hopefully telling the story from her POV about what happened between Mai-HiME and Mai- Otome.

Begins with the end of the carnival and ends with her meeting with Lena Sayers or something.

That'd be awesome xD

Miyu : I approve of this.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:04 pm

depression76 wrote:Well, I don't really have anything I really want the next HiME series to have, but it'd be awesome if we can have the series (or spin-off I'm not complaining) starring MIYU.

Hopefully telling the story from her POV about what happened between Mai-HiME and Mai- Otome.

Begins with the end of the carnival and ends with her meeting with Lena Sayers or something.

That'd be awesome xD

Miyu : I approve of this.

A MIYU only story? That would be an interesting melancholy experience as Miyu's been around for EVERYTHING in the timeline. More importantly, a spin-off series for Miyu means an explanation for that damn Alyssa Bird! Akira Okuzaki And a confirmation that Lena Sayers and Arika Yumemiya are decedents of the original Alyssa...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That's assuming First District is still active in some way. All we know is that Shizuru wiped out First District on behalf of Natsuki. If they don't surface in a second season, that confirms their downfall. Arika Yumemiya

mean local First District,the entire First District or changing their main, migrated into something more dangerous organization. Something with cool name doesn't go down that easily Akira Okuzaki
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Highman wrote:
mean local First District,the entire First District or changing their main, migrated into something more dangerous organization. Something with cool name doesn't go down that easily Akira Okuzaki

Hence the "District" part of their name, ay? If they do follow up on First District, I'd like it to be a little personal. Have the extended branch learn of what happened during the events of the Carnival arc, with immediately assassination plans for Shizuru. They will fail obviously, but it's a chance to see a protective Natsuki to the rescue. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by HiME-tfln Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:40 pm

I would love to see a prequel to Mai-Otome with Anh Lu as the lead but also featuring the older Otomes. Lots of Mai/Natsuki rivalry and ShizNat hi-jinks, maybe a little more background on Lena and Fumi.
HiME-tfln
HiME-tfln
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

http://mai-hime-tfln.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:38 pm

HiME-tfln wrote:I would love to see a prequel to Mai-Otome with Anh Lu as the lead but also featuring the older Otomes. Lots of Mai/Natsuki rivalry and ShizNat hi-jinks, maybe a little more background on Lena and Fumi.

Anh Lu's back story will consist a lot of training Shizuru to become the kinky woman she eventually grows up into. Cocktail mix that with Shizuru meeting Natsuki for the first time? It's a recipe for greatness, making the prequel feel more like a full on yuri than it's predecessors.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
HiME-tfln wrote:I would love to see a prequel to Mai-Otome with Anh Lu as the lead but also featuring the older Otomes. Lots of Mai/Natsuki rivalry and ShizNat hi-jinks, maybe a little more background on Lena and Fumi.

Anh Lu's back story will consist a lot of training Shizuru to become the kinky woman she eventually grows up into. Cocktail mix that with Shizuru meeting Natsuki for the first time? It's a recipe for greatness, making the prequel feel more like a full on yuri than it's predecessors.

Want to see how Otome character do well in HiMEverse for Anh Lu's want see her as a monk only head to Fuuka finding marriage for her people sake. Till she meets ShizNat and learn about their relationship.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Highman wrote:Want to see how Otome character do well in HiMEverse for Anh Lu's want see her as a monk only head to Fuuka finding marriage for her people sake. Till she meets ShizNat and learn about their relationship.

As a monk? Interesting role you've chosen for the drunken Otome. Tell me, how would you work her role around ShizNat? I'd imagine more involvement with Shizuru, personally.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Want to see how Otome character do well in HiMEverse for Anh Lu's want see her as a monk only head to Fuuka finding marriage for her people sake. Till she meets ShizNat and learn about their relationship.

As a monk? Interesting role you've chosen for the drunken Otome. Tell me, how would you work her role around ShizNat? I'd imagine more involvement with Shizuru, personally.

Anh Lu is a mysterious character with an outstanding personality and mind....well I went too much on depth. But let's just say the spirits wants her to be true to herself and learn about more Fuuka source of power and technology. From your earlier posts, mention Anh trying involved herself with ShizNat relationship that's going to be a huge character build and more gracious fanservice that every ShizNat will be dying for.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Not just a character build for Anh, but also an in-joke for anyone who recalls Mai-Otome Zwei episode 3. The implication that Anh is the bigger Oneesama than Shizuru speaks volumes about her. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not just a character build for Anh, but also an in-joke for anyone who recalls Mai-Otome Zwei episode 3. The implication that Anh is the bigger Oneesama than Shizuru speaks volumes about her. *_*

For best, her element should be a collection of wine bottles from history and drinks she created on her own. Her mixers are dangerous power and for addition her CHILD could be have dangerous power on what Anh Lu drinks and when she's drunk SHIT HAS GOTTEN REAL!!!! beer

Midori would go wasted when she feels Anh Luu drinks to her beer
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by HiME-tfln Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Highman wrote:
For best, her element should be a collection of wine bottles from history and drinks she created on her own. Her mixers are dangerous power and for addition her CHILD could be have dangerous power on what Anh Lu drinks and when she's drunk SHIT HAS GOTTEN REAL!!!! beer

Midori would go wasted when she feels Anh Luu drinks to her beer

Lol Drunken mater Anh Lu is now my head canon.
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Not just a character build for Anh, but also an in-joke for anyone who recalls Mai-Otome Zwei episode 3. The implication that Anh is the bigger Oneesama than Shizuru speaks volumes about her. *_*

But yes, what I was getting at was based on the scenes in Zwei, I would love to see Anh Lu passing on her "knowledge" to Shizuru. Shizuru Fujino
HiME-tfln
HiME-tfln
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

http://mai-hime-tfln.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:01 am

HiME-tfln wrote:But yes, what I was getting at was based on the scenes in Zwei, I would love to see Anh Lu passing on her "knowledge" to Shizuru. Shizuru Fujino

Muahaha! She is the perfect mentor for Shizuru Viola. Not so much on the alcoholic front ( Viola Meister Shizuru's whiskey is tea...), but on the sexual front. I think she had all that "knowledge" acquired by the time she met the future Gakuenchou. If Sunrise presents the OVA or prequel series as Anh Lu teaching Shizuru how to please other girls....*covers nose* Quickly, get me a tissue. NOW.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:27 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
HiME-tfln wrote:But yes, what I was getting at was based on the scenes in Zwei, I would love to see Anh Lu passing on her "knowledge" to Shizuru. Shizuru Fujino

Muahaha! She is the perfect mentor for Shizuru Viola. Not so much on the alcoholic front ( Viola Meister Shizuru's whiskey is tea...), but on the sexual front. I think she had all that "knowledge" acquired by the time she met the future Gakuenchou. If Sunrise presents the OVA or prequel series as Anh Lu teaching Shizuru how to please other girls....*covers nose* Quickly, get me a tissue. NOW.

Or for fun Anh Lu should be a substitute profession, giving lessons to class and home session with ShizNat for Natsuki sake, she needs to free time away from her studies at Fuuka Academy
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Highman wrote:Or for fun Anh Lu should be a substitute profession, giving lessons to class and home session with ShizNat for Natsuki sake, she needs to free time away from her studies at Fuuka Academy

That would be an interesting way to utilize her character. A second season of Mai-HiME will need to give new roles for existing Mai-Otome characters. I just hope Sunrise doesn't change certain established traits like Anh Lu's involvement with Shizuru and her drinking issues. X3 Being a new year at Fuuka Academy, I could see her being the next over-the-top substitute teacher. What a way to follow up on Midori Sugiura, eh? Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down