Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-character will finally die in the next Mai series

4 posters

Go down

Which Mai-character will finally die in the next Mai series Empty Which Mai-character will finally die in the next Mai series

Post by Highman Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:48 am

Which Mai-character will finally die in the next Mai series Vlcsna59
It's an half/half situation between those who like and disliked the ending because of how it sets up. The clock is ticking soon for Sunrise to announce new mai series in the horizon, which Mai-character that you really felt wanted to die and now have the chance in the next mai-series to die in a fitting way.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-character will finally die in the next Mai series Empty Re: Which Mai-character will finally die in the next Mai series

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:13 pm

All of the characters from Mai-HiME (with the exception of Mikoto and Miyu) will die before the events of Mai-Otome, thus being reincarnated. Shizuru Fujino 

Seriously, that's not an easy question to answer. You see, we've already been treated to death scenes of all the Most Important People (Takumi, Kazuya, ShizNat, etc.) Should a character die permanently, it should be one of the HiME themselves. Again, if Sunrise Inc. revives the concept of the Mai-HiME Movie, Arika would have to kill one of the HiME (take Nao, who was clearly attacked in the "trailer" ) and have that HiME become a martyr. Something to fuel the others into avenging her death or the death of another character we invested so much in during the original Mai-HiME.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Which Mai-character will finally die in the next Mai series Empty Re: Which Mai-character will finally die in the next Mai series

Post by Highman Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:All of the characters from Mai-HiME (with the exception of Mikoto and Miyu) will die before the events of Mai-Otome, thus being reincarnated. Shizuru Fujino 

Seriously, that's not an easy question to answer. You see, we've already been treated to death scenes of all the Most Important People (Takumi, Kazuya, ShizNat, etc.) Should a character die permanently, it should be one of the HiME themselves. Again, if Sunrise Inc. revives the concept of the Mai-HiME Movie, Arika would have to kill one of the HiME (take Nao, who was clearly attacked in the "trailer" ) and have that HiME become a martyr. Something to fuel the others into avenging her death or the death of another character we invested so much in during the original Mai-HiME.
Nao may have some death flags, Yukariko....Yukariko could take the highest death flags all around her because of her pregnancy and possibly caused the Carnival during first series.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Highman wrote:Nao may have some death flags, Yukariko....Yukariko could take the highest death flags all around her because of her pregnancy and possibly caused the Carnival during first series.
I can only accept a Yukariko death scene if they set it up with her trying to beg The Lord's forgiveness for setting the Carnival in motion. Not only that, she'd also beg for forgiveness on behalf of Ishigami, whom she allowed to manipulate her. Right when we think Sister is sincerely sorry about her actions, here comes Evil Arika or whatever new enemy to destroy her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Every Hime dies in the first 5 minutes!
Then it's 2 hours of Haruka sulking and being convinced by Mikoto, who turned into a fat cat to escape death, that she needs to fight.
Then in the last 10 minutes Haruka kicks the shit out of everybody but still dies in the process. (Not before messing up her last words)
Miyu was having a magnetism problem and was forgotten stuck to the freezer during the whole ordeal and is now left all alone taking care of the Saviour who will one day bring everybody together yet again. She named her Miss Maria, and her birth place and year shall never be mentioned!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:15 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Every Hime dies in the first 5 minutes!
Then it's 2 hours of Haruka sulking and being convinced by Mikoto, who turned into a fat cat to escape death, that she needs to fight.
Then in the last 10 minutes Haruka kicks the shit out of everybody but still dies in the process. (Not before messing up her last words)
Miyu was having a magnetism problem and was forgotten stuck to the freezer during the whole ordeal and is now left all alone taking care of the Saviour who will one day bring everybody together yet again. She named her Miss Maria, and her birth place and year shall never be mentioned!
XD GO HOME, COOKIE! YOU'RE DRUNK!

Wait, so if all that can happen in your twisted imagination, can you explain why Alyssa transformed into a bird? Natsuki Kruger2 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:57 am

Stop poking holes through my logic!!! Mio moe 

Just scroll down to the *** if you don't wanna read all.

CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:22 pm

Fumi will die, it would be a heavy blow without affecting the Mai HiME plotline too hard, but would shatter the other HiME
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:08 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Fumi will die, it would be a heavy blow without affecting the Mai HiME plotline too hard, but would shatter the other HiME

Her possible death could also shed some light or perhaps be some catalyst to her becoming the first ever Otome diety...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:Fumi will die, it would be a heavy blow without affecting the Mai HiME plotline too hard, but would shatter the other HiME

Her possible death could also shed some light or perhaps be some catalyst to her becoming the first ever Otome diety...

Dear Midori, I hadn't even considered that possibility of using it to tie it in with Otome, but now it works even better
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:43 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:Dear Midori, I hadn't even considered that possibility of using it to tie it in with Otome, but now it works even better

Oh they're connected all right! My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ and the ending of both Mai-Otome and My-Otome Zwei proved that. Sadly, Sunrise loves to play a constant reverse game of "Tell don't show."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:Dear Midori, I hadn't even considered that possibility of using it to tie it in with Otome, but now it works even better

Oh they're connected all right! My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ and the ending of both Mai-Otome and My-Otome Zwei proved that. Sadly, Sunrise loves to play a constant reverse game of "Tell don't show."

It would benefit for Sunrise to actually make a true sequel to HiME instead of Otome but to add references for an upcoming arcs with Otome and MiKO involvement.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:31 pm

Highman wrote:
It would benefit for Sunrise to actually make a true sequel to HiME instead of Otome but to add references for an upcoming arcs with Otome and MiKO involvement.

The biggest reason for leaning towards Mai-HiME is because Mai-Otome had three different arcs to tell. Mai-HiME could use the expansion; whether that's a direct sequel or perhaps a series based on HiME of the past. We got references and a brief shot of Mashiro Kazahana when she was Kagutsuchi's summoner. OMG, I'd love to see that!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:

The biggest reason for leaning towards Mai-HiME is because Mai-Otome had three different arcs to tell. Mai-HiME could use the expansion; whether that's a direct sequel or perhaps a series based on HiME of the past. We got references and a brief shot of Mashiro Kazahana when she was Kagutsuchi's summoner. OMG, I'd love to see that!

I hope we get a tons of episodes like 52 eps series that would cover much and put somewhat fitting end on the franchise or the fans want more 4th Mai-series. Whatever happens the franchise will have a huge,huge standout like in 2004
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:57 am

Highman wrote:
I hope we get a tons of episodes like 52 eps series that would cover much and put somewhat fitting end on the franchise or the fans want more 4th Mai-series. Whatever happens the franchise will have a huge,huge standout like in 2004

Mai-HiME/Otome is roughly 60 episodes all together. To make it extra lengthy (without the extreme amount that Naruto possesses. Happy that series is over, by the way), I would say 52 is a good amount; at the very least-26. What really kept the series fresh compared to everything around it was the different incarnations, whether they were distant sequels (Mai-Otome) or new content all together (My-HiME Destiny, though that could use an anime adaptation).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:

Mai-HiME/Otome is roughly 60 episodes all together. To make it extra lengthy (without the extreme amount that Naruto possesses. Happy that series is over, by the way), I would say 52 is a good amount; at the very least-26. What really kept the series fresh compared to everything around it was the different incarnations, whether they were distant sequels (Mai-Otome) or new content all together (My-HiME Destiny, though that could use an anime adaptation).

I really wish Destiny got an anime release
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
I really wish Destiny got an anime release

So do I. I still think Sunrise was considering it by releasing drama CDs and the light novel. It could of attached an anime project to it! ;A;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down