Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoujo-ai/Yuri sightings in a series that wasn't meant to be Yuri?

+4
HiME-tfln
shezaei-neko
Darthtabby
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shoujo-ai/Yuri sightings in a series that wasn't meant to be Yuri? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoujo-ai/Yuri sightings in a series that wasn't meant to be Yuri?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 29, 2014 5:30 pm

I didn't know there was a yuri-ish scene in Ouran High School Host Club! Haha!

The zuka club makes sense since it's name is probably based on Takarazuka; the all female Japanese theater troupe. Lots of lesbians in the business. X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Shoujo-ai/Yuri sightings in a series that wasn't meant to be Yuri? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoujo-ai/Yuri sightings in a series that wasn't meant to be Yuri?

Post by PuppyHaru Thu May 29, 2014 9:19 pm

Well haruhi has to work for the host club to pay of a debt. which includes hiding her gender from the rest of the school and hosting we're she has to entertain women. (plus it's established that she is basically bi (just like her dad XD)
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:31 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:Well haruhi has to work for the host club to pay of a debt. which includes hiding her gender from the rest of the school and hosting we're she has to entertain women. (plus it's established that she is basically bi (just like her dad XD)

Wow! I should give the series a second chance if there are episodes like this! What was off-putting for me was the amount of guys in the series. Pretty guys...not my thing. XD But I'll keep your words in mind!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
PuppyHaru wrote:Well haruhi has to work for the host club to pay of a debt. which includes hiding her gender from the rest of the school and hosting we're she has to entertain women. (plus it's established that she is basically bi (just like her dad XD)

Wow! I should give the series a second chance if there are episodes like this! What was off-putting for me was the amount of guys in the series. Pretty guys...not my thing. XD But I'll keep your words in mind!

Though where there is slight yuri there is also slight yaoi, and drag queens, the drag queens are awesome
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:16 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:
Though where there is slight yuri there is also slight yaoi, and drag queens, the drag queens are awesome

Drag queens I can handle for the laughter. Slight yaoi...um....I gotta go now.  

Krugerfree  WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Oh!! Ouran High school host club was awesome!!

That part of Haruhi kissing a girl by mistake just slipped my mind.
And the best part is that Haruhi doesn't mind that or finds it uncomfortable that all the girls go  kawaiidesuplz over her. (well, of course they don't know "he" is a "she" but still) I was still rooting for some more girlxgirl interaction... Razz

And Haruhi's dad rocks!!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2