Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART

Go down

And the winner is...

Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Vote_lcap28%Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Vote_lcap28%Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Vote_lcap233%Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Vote_lcap225%Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Vote_lcap20%Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Vote_lcap20%Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Empty Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART

Post by Krystal of Nol on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:57 pm

Vote for your favorite in the poll above! LET'S MEET OUR CONTESTANTS:

Nao Vs Sayaka by DarkBearLab
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Nao_vs11

mai hime cross street fighter by gordon8812
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Mai_hi10

The Veil of Night by Gumbat-Art
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART The_ve10

Evening Mist by wetochan
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Evenin10

Moonlight Snipers by GaleRider
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Moonli10

Shizuru X Saber by Vatina
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Shizur10

Unlikely Allies by Ruby-Hime
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Unlike10

Pink Pop Princesses by Ivenetta-Zweifel
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Pinkpo10

Nao Fails to Beat Rio in a Duel by Lerena-Leigh-Helena
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Nao_fa10

Remember, you have has 48 hours (two days) to vote! So vote, now, now nao!!! Satsuki

Want to be part of the Challenge? Pick your number here: The List  ShizNat
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

View user profile http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Empty Re: Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:56 pm

A bit late, but thank you to everyone who participated in the contest! With my move complete, and a new PC to boot, I will restart the fanfiction contest on deviantART shortly.

- L

MaiVoting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Ft_mai10-X-Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Ft_ari11ProjectVoting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Tumblr_n4281nPC701s5a5iwo1_500
Voting Poll: MAI-CROSSOVER Drawing Contest on DeviantART Tumblr_owlzvzGZFD1rqz9syo3_540
The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down