Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

+32
IlliterateKoi
Bluholic711
Magus Phantalus
SpiralDasher
Acid Raw
Sergay Tate
Defiant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
planetwarrior
Dia
Chibola
Mikotoreborn
The_Yawn
bubbleduckie
Abicion
yurishadow
Asuka Tenjou
Natsuru Kujino
Hohoemu
il0vesunfl0wers
Ice Silver Crystal
Aurora-stylus
Layla-San
roven
fibereco
TongBaox3
venz07
Krystal of Nol
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
36 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 7 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by Natsuru Kujino Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Thank you for your interest in Mai-HiME EXA, ftlyfl! ^_~ Do you go by another name by any chance?

You're very welcome Luu! ^_^ I've always loved Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome AND ShizNat so anything that's related to both series AND ShizNat is always given with interest!

Another name? Nope... I don't go by another name. But if you have any difficulties about my user name right now, you may regard me as... Well... Let's see... "Shizuki" will do fine... ^w^ Maybe I should change my display name. Ahahaha! But then I guess I can't anymore...

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Hmm, that's strange. Never got that error report before. In any case, here's Page 40 for you:

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 7 4010

OMG! THANK YOU! Now that completes it!

Well I downloaded it from the Mediafire link. It felt strange to me as well since nobody compained about it, plus I've downloaded it completely.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You've come to the right place. ^_~ Feel free to indulge yourself in Mai-series fandom.

Ahahaha! Yep... I think I did! Thank you very much!

About you guys talking about yamibo... Uh, it isn't really a Japanese forum... It's a Chinese forum actually. ^_^ Well I do go often there before but I haven't checked that site up for a very long time. I'll try looking for Mai-HiME EXA raws there. I don't know Chinese but for sure I could search things up there. lol!

EDIT: Well I actually visited yamibo and the latest chapter I have found so far was chapter 3. T_T I guess no luck about the 5th chapter's raw then... And the chapters found at yamibo weren't even raws but Chinese-translated copies...

Anyone has access to Japanese P2P programs called Share and Perfect Dark (was it?)? Maybe there's a copy there...?

Last edited by ftlyfl on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Natsuru Kujino
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 10
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

Back to top Go down

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 7 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:16 pm

ftlyfl wrote:Another name? Nope... I don't go by another name. But if you have any difficulties about my user name right now, you may regard me as... Well... Let's see... "Shizuki" will do fine... ^w^ Maybe I should change my display name. Ahahaha! But then I guess I can't anymore...
s well since nobody complained about it, plus I've downloaded it completely.

Shizuki will do just fine! ^_^ I wish I could change your username for you, alas someone else already has that name. lol

ftlyfl wrote:Anyone has access to Japanese P2P programs called Share and Perfect Dark (was it?)? Maybe there's a copy there...?

I know people that do and they all warned me about one thing. Lately, the companies have been sending trojans to users who try to obtain scans. Very dirty. However, seeing how I am the dirtiest player in the game, I'll look into it and risk whatever necessary to find Chapter 5, if it's even available. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru Kujino Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Shizuki will do just fine! ^_^ I wish I could change your username for you, alas someone else already has that name. lol

EH?!~ Someone already had that username? Tough luck... Ahahaha!
I've always thought of that as a possible name for Shizuru and Natsuki's love child... ^_^'

But oh well, if you have the authority to change user names then how about Natsuru Kujino? Pffft... XD I just feel so stupid for registering my current username. :oops:

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
I know people that do and they all warned me about one thing. Lately, the companies have been sending trojans to users who try to obtain scans. Very dirty. However, seeing how I am the dirtiest player in the game, I'll look into it and risk whatever necessary to find Chapter 5, if it's even available. ^_^

Oh I see... That's sad to know they have begun to do that as a solution...

Well good luck in looking for the 5th chapter's raw there Luu!
I really wanna help out in looking for it! It's just sad that I can't manage to properly run those P2P programs. Y.Y

P.S.
Have to sleep now. It's 3 AM here in our place.

Natsuru Kujino
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Natsuru Kujino wrote:I've always thought of that as a possible name for Shizuru and Natsuki's love child... ^_^'

According to my friends here, Nina Wang is the official love child of ShizNat. XDDD

Congratulations, you are now known as Natsuru Kujino! Love child numero two. ;3

Natsuru Kujino wrote:Oh I see... That's sad to know they have begun to do that as a solution...

Well good luck in looking for the 5th chapter's raw there Luu!
I really wanna help out in looking for it! It's just sad that I can't manage to properly run those P2P programs. Y.Y

P.S.
Have to sleep now. It's 3 AM here in our place.

They're desperate to combat scanlations, but don't worry. By hook or crook, we'll obtain it. ^_~ Good night! O_O Where are you from?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuru Kujino Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:According to my friends here, Nina Wang is the official love child of ShizNat. XDDD

LOL! I could see why! ;3

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Congratulations, you are now known as Natsuru Kujino! Love child numero two. ;3

WOOT! Thank you so much for reconsidering!

No numero tres? X3

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:They're desperate to combat scanlations, but don't worry. By hook or crook, we'll obtain it. ^_~ Good night! O_O Where are you from?

Well yeah... But I think stopping millions of desperate people around the globe is just impossible. ^w^'

I'm from the Philippines by the way... ^_^'

Natsuru Kujino
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:29 pm

My friends, I've heard that Mai HiME EXA it's already over all it will be realise in an unique volumen like in October 27th, but I'm not sure, can someone confirm this, please?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 pm

According to an entry on a Japanese blog (found here: http://www.yhonda.net/archives/52186466.html) chapter 8 came out on September 5th and was indeed the last chapter. As for a full volume on October 27th, it doesn't say. But I will let you know as soon as I know.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:39 pm

O_O; Damn. I'm purchasing it whenever it hits stores selves, so I can finish it once and for all. When I get it, expect it translated within 24 hours. That is, if Midori-sama has time off to help. I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Asuka Tenjou Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:03 am

*drools* i hope you translate soon---

Creatures of the light please have them soon and hope there is more shixnat. *sulks*
Asuka Tenjou
Asuka Tenjou
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by yurishadow Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Uhm, I;m trying the download links but I keep being sent to ad pages. Is anyone else having this problem?

yurishadow
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 4
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:54 pm

yurishadow wrote:Uhm, I;m trying the download links but I keep being sent to ad pages. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hello yurishadow. The links still work for me. When you click does it look like this?

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 7 Photo10

If so, just click the link underneath the ad. Hope this helps.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by yurishadow Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Ah, thank you! *lol*

yurishadow
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 4
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 pm

My friends here's the cover for the volume of Mai-HiME EXA!!!

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 7 Cover10

But damn I still can't find the raws...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:12 pm

((LOL Mai looks a little cross-eyed XD But helllooooo boobies O_O Still hopin' to find the raws too. Not giving up hope!))
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Rosalie Lamorlière wrote:((LOL Mai looks a little cross-eyed XD But helllooooo boobies O_O Still hopin' to find the raws too. Not giving up hope!))

Indeed, seems like you can buy MH-EXA but I'm not sure, Mi- I mean Rosalie-san a little of help, please? http://daioh.dengeki.com/comics/index.html
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:06 am

Happy to be of service :3

It seems they have put all of Mai-HiME EXA into one volume, which was just released on October 27th. Midori-sama says this is great news indeed!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 7 Empty Mai HiME EXA final chapters raws!

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:33 pm

My friends, what all of us were waiting for:

NEW Mai HiME EXA chapters, here you have the links:

Mai HiME EXA 05
Mai HiME EXA 06
Mai HiME EXA 07
Mai HiME EXA Finale

Wait for the english version soon (other languages later) , Mai-Multiverse is working for you my dear MH-fan!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Thank you for providing the Multiverse with the RAWs!

I wanna hold my review until the translations are done. I can say for now that Mai-HiME EXA, although entertaining, was very lackluster. Mai-HiME on fast forward. *shrug* Take what you can get and I can't complain with the beautiful art (especially towards the end) and ShizNat goodness.

Okay I loved seeing Mai's bare breasts too. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Mai HIME EXA Chapter 5 is ready my friend, just go to the begining of this post and you can find it in ENGLISH :D y también en ESPAÑOL!!!

Here take a little look if you don't believe me:

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 7 0310

Wait for the other chapters, here in Mai-Multiverse!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:30 pm

*o*This is beautiful, Krystal. Thank you so much!

You read her, Multiverse. Download Mai-HiME EXA Chapter Five today! :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*o*This is beautiful, Krystal. Thank you so much!

You read her, Multiverse. Download Mai-HiME EXA Chapter Five today! :D

No problem my friend, you have to see the credit page Razz
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:No problem my friend, you have to see the credit page Razz

I DID! Not only did it make me fangasm, it fits perfectly well with our new logo. Viva ShizNat!!!! I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I DID! Not only did it make me fangasm, it fits perfectly well with our new logo. Viva ShizNat!!!! I love you

Ara, fangasm... I don't even what to know how is that

Viva indeed!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:[color=darkblue]Ara, fangasm... I don't even what to know how is that

Basically squeeing and jumping around like a giddy fangirl because you love Shizuru and Natsuki so darn much. Razz

BTW, Hoho-chan is pleased about the release of Mai-HiME EXA Chapter 2 in French. She sends her thanks. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:12 am

Congratulations, EXA.

You grew a pair.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next