Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

+32
IlliterateKoi
Bluholic711
Magus Phantalus
SpiralDasher
Acid Raw
Sergay Tate
Defiant
The Fire Stirring Ruby
planetwarrior
Dia
Chibola
Mikotoreborn
The_Yawn
bubbleduckie
Abicion
yurishadow
Asuka Tenjou
Natsuru Kujino
Hohoemu
il0vesunfl0wers
Ice Silver Crystal
Aurora-stylus
Layla-San
roven
fibereco
TongBaox3
venz07
Krystal of Nol
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
36 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 8 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:57 am

Thank you for newest chapters! I'm more interested in what Tokiha-san does next than ShizuNatsu.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 8 Empty Re: Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Mai-HiME EXA Chapter 06 is now available in English and Spanish.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbleduckie Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Yay! Thanks for the shares Luu! I love this site.. Totally!
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:08 pm

bubbleduckie wrote:Yay! Thanks for the shares Luu! I love this site.. Totally!

You're very welcome. :D Enjoy!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Yawn Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:07 am

I have so much to do now =). Thank you for sharing
The_Yawn
The_Yawn
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 1
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:11 am

hey, could you pleas re-upload rose of heaven? its been removed >.<
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:17 am

Mikotoreborn wrote:hey, could you pleas re-upload rose of heaven? its been removed >.<

ShizNat doujin: Rose of Heaven

Sorry about that! Enjoy! I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:02 pm

thankyou very much!!!

---

oh also, are there any other doujins you know about? i've become re-obsessed since i started reading my-hime destiny Razz

------

On another related topic, I am in the process of uploading a shiznat doujin made by an ex-member of bandai, to megaupload.com, will be posting the link shortly xD

---

and... here it is

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MX39WCMQ

enjoy hehe

Edit by Kino, the edit-button is still your friend X)
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:08 pm

Mikotoreborn wrote:thankyou very much!!!

---

oh also, are there any other doujins you know about? i've become re-obsessed since i started reading my-hime destiny Razz

------

On another related topic, I am in the process of uploading a shiznat doujin made by an ex-member of bandai, to megaupload.com, will be posting the link shortly xD

---

and... here it is

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MX39WCMQ

enjoy hehe

Edit by Kino, the edit-button is still your friend X)

Thanks for the download! Um, there are more ShizNat doujin I can put up. Problem is, I forgot what I put up before. We have some more here:

ShizNat Doujinshis / Omakes Review Thread

When I see what we're missing, I'll add the rest. Also, did you check out Mai-HiME EXA?

Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikotoreborn Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:40 pm

yep, got em all yesterday ^.^ ty
Mikotoreborn
Mikotoreborn
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibola Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Yay, thank you for the chapters ;D! I can't wait for chapter 7 *¬*..... i already spoiled it for myself though, with the raws Dx! Now I'm even MORE impatient 👅!

Hope to see the next chapter soon. Thanks for your hard work :3!

Chibola
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:44 pm

The_Yawn wrote:I have so much to do now =). Thank you for sharing

Chibola wrote:Yay, thank you for the chapters ;D! I can't wait for chapter 7 *¬*..... i already spoiled it for myself though, with the raws Dx! Now I'm even MORE impatient 👅!

Hope to see the next chapter soon. Thanks for your hard work :3!

You're both welcome! Thank you for your interest in EXA! 👅 Patience ShizNat/ShizuNatsu/ReiMai fans, you'll soon see the exciting conclusion in English and Spanish.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:19 pm

We have Mai-HiME EXA Chapter 07 in English y Español now!

And to celebrate it, what about ShizNat moment in color my friends!

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 8 27-2810

You can find it in its real side in my DA page: http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 8 Empty THANKS!

Post by Chibola Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Omigosh.... ShizNat moment in COLOR OAO *A*!!! --faints--

-- saves it into "special" folder--

he he...

You guys work so fast.... THANK YOU :D :D :D!

I LOL'ed at when Natsuki kicked Shizuru of balance (panty flash!) Erm, I mean... it was just funny.... this is what was going through my head: "Natsuki... SUPER KICK~!" XD XD Wow... comic relief..... I'm weird ¬¬

Although... There are some things I'd like to point out... it's about the translation.

/ = alternative

On page 26, and I'm basing this on the raws I read, Natsuki doesn't say "When...When you're defeated." That's Shizuru's line:

Shizuru: If... If I were to lose/to be defeated...
Natsuki:.... I would disappear too, wouldn't I?

(Aw, they're completing each other's sentences, ain't that cute :3?)

Anyhow, since it's said with "uchi" (and Shizuru refers to herself as "uchi") then the line belongs to Shizuru.

And on page 32/33, there's a mistake. Natsuki was referring to Shizuru when she said all that she said on the English translation:

Natsuki: For that reason (The Natsuki disappearing thing), you've been overthrowing the other HiME.
Natsuki: (Even if you were to incur/ Not caring whether you incurred) their grudges, you still fought to protect me.
Shizuru: Natsuki...

Page 33

Natsuki: For not speaking to you properly,
Natsuki: and for making you lonely/making you bear it all alone
Natsuki:... I'm sorry (although forgive me would sound better.)
Natsuki: I'm sorry...

Aaaaaand, those are my two cents. Mostly because I didn't bother/was too lazy to read the Japanese Non-ShizNat moments xD. I decided to wait for the translation for those Razz.

I hope I'm not sounding too critical >.<! After all, Japanese is a language open to interpretation, which is why sometimes errors could be made.

Well, you guys work on chap 8 soon *O*!!

^_^/ Bye Bye

Last edited by Chibola on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chibola
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Chibola wrote:...this is what was going through my head: "Natsuki... SUPER KICK~!" XD XD Wow... comic relief..... I'm weird ¬¬
You are not weird, I thought exactly the same thing! XDDD Okay, it was more a "Nice kick there, Natsuki.", but still XDDDD

Oh, thank you for your translations *__* Now it makes more sense for me ö.ö

-

I hope you are not offended now, Midori :0 *gives you a cookie* XP

And guys, thank you as always for the translations X)
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I hope you are not offended now, Midori :0 *gives you a cookie* XP

And guys, thank you as always for the translations X)

Why in the world would I be offended? I never claim my translations to be perfect, only the translator :D XD I kid, I kid. In all seriousness, I have no reason to be offended by corrections to my work. But I shall nom that cookie anyways :D *noms it*

Chibola wrote:You guys work so fast.... THANK YOU :D :D :D!

You're very welcome! Although this quick pace can make for.....

Oh noes....

Mistakes!

XDD

Chibola wrote:On page 26, and I'm basing this on the raws I read, Natsuki doesn't say "When...When you're defeated." That's Shizuru's line:

Shizuru: If... If I were to lose/to be defeated...
Natsuki:.... I would disappear too, wouldn't I?

(Aw, they're completing each other's sentences, ain't that cute :3?)

Anyhow, since it's said with "uchi" (and Shizuru refers to herself as "uchi") then the line belongs to Shizuru.

AH! I was SO confused about that uchi, in all honesty I just kinda winged that one XD Thank you for explaining that! That definitely makes more sense.

Chibola wrote:And on page 32/33, there's a mistake. Natsuki was referring to Shizuru when she said all that she said on the English translation:

Natsuki: For that reason (The Natsuki disappearing thing), you've been overthrowing the other HiME.
Natsuki: (Even if you were to incur/ Not caring whether you incurred) their grudges, you still fought to protect me.

Page 33

Natsuki: For not speaking to you properly,
Natsuki: and for making you lonely/making you bear it all alone
Natsuki:... I'm sorry (although forgive me would sound better.)
Natsuki: I'm sorry...

Damn Japanese and their lack of a sentence subject and context sometimes. No wonder that sounded so awkward when I was trying to put it into English. Thank you for clearing that up. Krystal was having some confusion about it too while she was shopping it and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was wrong with it when she pointed it out. Japanese sentence structure can be difficult that way.

"Forgive me" could sound better, although that's not quite exactly what she's saying, which is why I went with "I'm sorry." Although I suppose in English they're pretty interchangeable. I'll leave that one up to Krystal if she wants to change it or not.

Chibola wrote:I hope I'm not sounding too critical >.<! After all, Japanese is a language open to interpretation, which is why sometimes errors could be made.

Completely the opposite, actually, you didn't sound critical in the slightest. Like you said, translation and languages are up to interpretation, and even the best translators (and believe me, I'm not even close to being one of them) make mistakes. I just want to sincerely thank you for pointing them out in a mature and helpful way, not saying "OMGZ UR WRONG" and not bothering to explain how or why. I appreciate this kind of help.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Mind if we try again?

manga - Mai-HiME EXA Discussion and Downloads COMPLETE in English and Español - Page 8 27-2811

The chapters are fix too!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Thanks for making the changes, Krystal.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 am

Wait. The winning HiME gets turned into the Crystal Princess when she does become OL's wife?

Dammit. Now I'm going to have to completely rewrite the ending to Terrible Things Happen to Mai.
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:02 am

Hi!
I'm not done with everything but I wanted give our czech watchers st for Christmas so here is prerelease of Mai HiME EXA ch1!
Enjoy! :3
megaupload
mediafire
Dia
Dia
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 12
Armitage GUTS!!! : 6

http://dia.wz.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:09 am

Dia wrote:Hi!
I'm not done with everything but I wanted give our czech watchers st for Christmas so here is prerelease of Mai HiME EXA ch1!
Enjoy! :3
megaupload
mediafire

Thank you for the donation of the Czech translations for Mai-HiME EXA, Dia. I have listed your downloads on the OP along with your name. I listed them as Kapitola první aka Chapter one. Is Kapitola první correct btw? I cheated and used the babylon translator.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:29 am

Thanks :-) It's right - kapitola první or kapitola 1. (the dot is very important)

If you send me your RAW with only japanese language, I could make proper version of this kapitola (hide the white parts that ShizNat4ever cleaned for me) Wink I'll be wainting till you find some time for sending the RAW to me :3

I released it at this page too:
Shoujo-ai.abiotic.cz
Dia
Dia
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 12
Armitage GUTS!!! : 6

http://dia.wz.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:39 am

Dia wrote:I released it at this page too:
Shoujo-ai.abiotic.cz

Wonderful news, spread the EXA goodness.

Check your PM btw. Refresh the page and a Natsuki should pop up with mail for you.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi, Merry Christmas to all of you my friends :D hope you have a great time with family and people you care!

Now as a Christmas present Mai Multiverse brings to you Mai HIME EXA final chapter in English y también en Español!!!

Enjoy all!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Hi, Merry Christmas to all of you my friends :D hope you have a great time with family and people you care!

Now as a Christmas present Mai Multiverse brings to you Mai HIME EXA final chapter in English y también en Español!!!

Enjoy all!

Muchas Gracias por todo, Krystal. Merry Christmas to you too and thank you again for everything.

The saga is complete.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next