Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome

2 posters

Go down

hime - Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome Empty Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 pm

hime - Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome Mai-mu21
"The most gargantuan licensing since Disney bought Star Wars.
Except, this time, we wouldn't riot.
"
~ Luu Sky Sapphire
---

About a week ago, I've received news that Girl Friends has been released on paperback by Gomanga.com/Seven Seas Entertainment. Those who know about this company is aware that they've licensed and released many of our favorite titles that many thought would never seen light of day. Strawberry Panic, Girl Friends and even Venus Versus Virus.

Rather than wait several months on some translator's waiting list, I decided to bring the Mai-HiME/Otome manga and novel to the attention of Seven Seas Entertainment.

>> http://www.gomanga.com/about/sevenseas.php <<

Above is where it all started. Without repeating the incredibly long message I've sent them word for word, I basically laid it out to Seven Seas Entertainment that the Mai-Series will always be supported and loved by fans all over the world. However, most of these fans have never heard of Mai-HiME Destiny, probably never knew about the existence of the Mai-Otome mangas and probably think Mao-HiME is still a rumor to this day. This company has supplied the fanbase with beloved yuri stories, offering a market for the yuri readers. A market that could potentially grow larger with the attention of the Mai-Series manga and novels.

Help give longer life to the Mai-Series by requesting Mai-HiME/Otome to be licensed and released via paperbacks. There are so many stories, creatures and wonderful characters that are part of this 'Multiverse'. A term I used ever since 2010 because of the vast universes it offers us. With interest in it's reading material, more companies may be interested in the anime series next. Possibly giving them the blu-ray releases everybody wants so much. But like every potential idea, it must start small.

What are you waiting for? Suggest (not so much demand, but strongly suggest) the Mai-Series manga and novels to Seven Seas and mention why it would be good for them, for us, for everyone.

Thank you for reading.

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome Empty Re: Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:40 am

If this was the case, I'd absolutely adore them if they could come into an agreement for getting Sunrise to publish the Mai Otome: Ayane Kourin Saga manga. I've always wanted to know what happened a century before the events of Mai Otome and why Sunrise seems to refuse to bring this manga up anymore.

I only have rare scans and character design concept for it along with a few of the manga pages, but other than that, nothing else.

It really does sadden me that Mai HiME still gets more attention than Mai Otome even though Mai Otome's side is so much more structured in it's world.

But other than that, the Mai Series desperately needs licensing, especially since we are still lacking in more than half of the series not being translated properly. e.g. The Wotome Graph fanbook, etc.

Anyhow, I might create a topic for Ayane Kourin later, but in the meantime...

hime - Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome Sophia10

Introducing Sophia Oneesama! The historical threesome between Shiho, Tomoe and Shizuru!

PS: recognise the location Sophia is in?

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

hime - Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome Empty Re: Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:If this was the case, I'd absolutely adore them if they could come into an agreement for getting Sunrise to publish the Mai Otome: Ayane Kourin Saga manga. I've always wanted to know what happened a century before the events of Mai Otome and why Sunrise seems to refuse to bring this manga up anymore.

I only have rare scans and character design concept for it along with a few of the manga pages, but other than that, nothing else.

It really does sadden me that Mai HiME still gets more attention than Mai Otome even though Mai Otome's side is so much more structured in it's world.

But other than that, the Mai Series desperately needs licensing, especially since we are still lacking in more than half of the series not being translated properly. e.g. The Wotome Graph fanbook, etc.

Anyhow, I might create a topic for Ayane Kourin later, but in the meantime...

hime - Request Seven Seas Entertainment to license Mai-HiME/Otome Sophia10

Introducing Sophia Oneesama! The historical threesome between Shiho, Tomoe and Shizuru!

PS: recognise the location Sophia is in?

I heard something about Mai Otome: Ayane Kourin Saga manga while skimming through abandoned Mai-Series blogs a long time ago. Thanks for shedding light on it, Wolvy! To be honest, I wouldn't of known it existed as a planned series. Just as a concept SUNRISE was just brainstorming with.

If you have time, Sarah, you can try sending a letter to Seven Seas through that link. I can imagine your reasons for licensing the series would tickle their brain. :) Hopefully enough to see the potential.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down