Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

+3
Bluholic711
depression76
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Empty Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread!
[Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

Examples:
Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-13h57m13s169
Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-21h19m03s51
Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-21h53m31s249
Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-21h19m15s180
Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Yohkocenterfold
Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsnap-2011-10-22-23h47m06s225-1
Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsnap-2011-11-09-11h30m07s101-1

---

This thread will house all requests for specific screenshots from the Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Zwei or Mai-Otome S.ifr. series! Post your request scene/character/episode below and I will provide you which whatever you need. :)

I will begin with Blu-chan's request of Arika and Nina reacting to Akira kissing Takumi from Mai-Otome Episode 12:

Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsna81
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Empty Re: Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

Post by depression76 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread!
[Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

[center]Examples:
Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Vlcsnap-2012-04-25-13h57m13s169

I like the fact that you put this particular screenshot first in line.

ALL HAIL TEAM ZHANG Nao Yuuki
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Empty Re: Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 pm

depression76 wrote:I like the fact that you put this particular screenshot first in line.

>:3 Don't flatter yourself, Shima scum. Twas a mere coincidence. Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:I like the fact that you put this particular screenshot first in line.

>:3 Don't flatter yourself, Shima scum. Twas a mere coincidence. Nao Yuuki

As a certain someone said, there is no such thing as coincidence. There is only inevitability.

I'll claim this thread as one of Team Zhang's territories too if onee sama agrees with me :twisted:
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:12 pm

depression76 wrote:As a certain someone said, there is no such thing as coincidence. There is only inevitability.

I'll claim this thread as one of Team Zhang's territories too if onee sama agrees with me :twisted:

Ichihara's iconic saying is not legitimate here. :3 If I funded Team Nao in any way, they'd be green and under my rule. You're under my rule, but are denied having the colors of a graceful Otome. Shizuru Fujino

Natsuki Kruger2 If "Oneesama" was smart, she will request photos as the thread was intended for and not use white spray paint to make abstract arachnids.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:As a certain someone said, there is no such thing as coincidence. There is only inevitability.

Ichihara's iconic saying is not legitimate here. :3 If I funded Team Nao in any way, they'd be green and under my rule. You're under my rule, but are denied having the colors of a graceful Otome. Shizuru Fujino

Natsuki Kruger2 If "Oneesama" was smart, she will request photos as the thread was intended for and not use white spray paint to make abstract arachnids.

Dx

Epic defeat.

I shall withdraw....but not without a fight!

Can I get screenshot of Sara Gallagher please? xD a couple of non static ones, where she's moving. I want to make a sig of her but couldn't get a good render. Thanks before!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 pm

depression76 wrote:Dx

Epic defeat.

Can I get screenshot of Sara Gallagher please? xD a couple of non static ones, where she's moving. I want to make a sig of her but couldn't get a good render. Thanks before!

Miss Maria *glares*

Sure! There are plenty of very sharp ones from Mai-Otome Zwei. Episode two of Zwei is better animated than the series, so expect a few in a couple of minutes. Kuroch

Dunno why you'd want a signature of the biggest jezebel in the Mai-Series. I swear, Sara is a mystery who strikes me as more devious and horny than any version of Nao.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Dx

Epic defeat.

Miss Maria *glares*

Sure! There are plenty of very sharp ones from Mai-Otome Zwei. Episode two of Zwei is better animated than the series, so expect a few in a couple of minutes. Kuroch

Dunno why you'd want a signature of the biggest jezebel in the Mai-Series. I swear, Sara is a mystery who strikes me as more devious and horny than any version of Nao.

Dx Hey! I made a sig outta you Miss Maria! *runs away

Yeah, the ones in Zwei are better in quality than the anime. Thanks a lot xD

Well, coz she's like batman? xD And I'm crazy about batman hahahaha! Shame though, wish she had more screen time. And hornier than Nao? hmmmm me thinks not lol Nao Yuuki
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:37 am

depression76 wrote:Dx Hey! I made a sig outta you Miss Maria! *runs away

Well, coz she's like batman? xD And I'm crazy about batman hahahaha! Shame though, wish she had more screen time. And hornier than Nao? hmmmm me thinks not lol Nao Yuuki

>:3 You did? When did that happen!?

They are! Going through them again made me wish the TV series had the same animation. ;_;

>:3 You must be goings nuts for The Dark Knight Rises! After having my Batman movie marathon recently, I doubt it will ever top the two Tim Burton films for me. However, Rises has a good chance of surpassing it's predecessor. Catwoman (Anne Hathaway is no Michelle Pfeiffer, but I've always dreamed of seeing her in these kinds of films) and Bane have a lot of potential, despite what people say.

AND NOW! WITHOUT FURTHER OR DOO DOO! YOUR SARA GALLAGHER REQUESTS!

Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 am

Thanks for the image! I plan on using that freak out scene as a caption scene on facebook.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Dx Hey! I made a sig outta you Miss Maria! *runs away

>:3 You did? When did that happen!?

They are! Going through them again made me wish the TV series had the same animation. ;_;

>:3 You must be goings nuts for The Dark Knight Rises! After having my Batman movie marathon recently, I doubt it will ever top the two Tim Burton films for me. However, Rises has a good chance of surpassing it's predecessor. Catwoman (Anne Hathaway is no Michelle Pfeiffer, but I've always dreamed of seeing her in these kinds of films) and Bane have a lot of potential, despite what people say.

AND NOW! WITHOUT FURTHER OR DOO DOO! YOUR SARA GALLAGHER REQUESTS!

Spoiler:

Lol a while ago! xD

And yes indeed, I'm looking forward to the DKR xD It's got awesome people starring in it and the last in the trilogy, and probably the last movie I'm anticipating this year. I like Burton's version too, heck Batman Returns was prolly the first Batman movie I watched when I was a kid, Michelle Pfeiffer was amazing as Catwoman >_<. That's why I was kinda disappointed in Halle Berry's version of Catwoman, wasn't up to scratch...Let's hope Anne Hathaway can do Catwoman justice eh? at least enough to be up to par to Pfeiffer's amazing portaryal back then.

To be honest, Bane's like one of my least fave of Batman antagonist Natsuki Kruger2 Gotta read the comics again to know his arc Nao Yuuki

And lotsa thanks for the SS!! I like her materialize scene, gonna use one of them for sure Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 NANANANANA BATMANNNNNN
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm

depression76 wrote:Let's hope Anne Hathaway can do Catwoman justice eh? at least enough to be up to par to Pfeiffer's amazing portaryal back then.

To be honest, Bane's like one of my least fave of Batman antagonist Natsuki Kruger2 Gotta read the comics again to know his arc Nao Yuuki

And lotsa thanks for the SS!! I like her materialize scene, gonna use one of them for sure Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 NANANANANA BATMANNNNNN

I like Anne a lot! I've been a fan of hers since the likable Princess Diaries movies, believe or not. XD I have a soft spot for those girly Disney films. Since then, she's been doing more high caliber movies like the Devil Wears Prada and the awful Havoc (only good thing about it was seeing Anne's bare boobs and acting like a total slut). As Catwoman however, I just don't see it. Hopefully I will be proven wrong, which has never happened with this films before. If anything, Aaron's performance as Harvey Dent was better than Ledger and nobody talks about it! Shame.

I'm with you on that one, Dep. Bane is duller than dirt. His only claim to fame was breaking Bruce's back and saying BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB. Yeah, I had testicular fortitude to plug Batman and Robin. :3 Let me have it, Nolanites.

Back on topic, you're welcome! I always saw Sara as a Batman/Batgirl type myself. Her invisibility cloak is one of the best things I've seen in the Mai-Otome series. You can tell she is extremely powerful with the very few scenes she was involved in. Sara also seemed to be on the ball better than Chie and Haruka and that's saying a lot.

Deppeh! I request that you make a thread dedicated to Sara love! :3 Please? Especially since you're a Column now~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Could you please send me a pic with Mashiro and Arika together in Zwei?
I haven't seen it so any recommended yuri like pic would be nice.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Could you please send me a pic with Mashiro and Arika together in Zwei?
I haven't seen it so any recommended yuri like pic would be nice.

Sure thing, blu-chan. Here ya go and don't spend it all at one place. :3

Spoiler:

Now get the Hell out of here and watch Mai-Otome Zwei already. Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Shizuru Fujino Ara, Natsuki-chan, such hostility... I love you
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Arika's starting to remind me of her mother *_*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am

Nagi wrote:Arika's starting to remind me of her mother *_*

I know right?! She's a year older in Zwei and thanks to Zwei's beautiful animation, they really brought out Arika's true beauty.

Enjoy the pics, blu-chan. If anyone wants anymore screenies from Mai-Otome, Zwei or Sifr, don't hesitate to request below. Thank you! HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Thank you, Luu-kun.

Arika is 16 in Zwei, right?
She looks pretty.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Thank you, Luu-kun.

Arika is 16 in Zwei, right?
She looks pretty.

I think so, I'm not good with remembering ages in Mai-Otome. >_< I can honestly refer to Arika as a woman in Zwei. There's something about her long hair look in Zwei's perfect animation. <333

You're welcome, btw. Anymore requests people? Keep em' coming!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Deppeh! I request that you make a thread dedicated to Sara love! :3 Please? Especially since you're a Column now~

OOOH! That's a great idea! xD
Sure, I'll do that, I just have to think what thread should it be about...hmm..... giggity
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:22 pm

depression76 wrote:OOOH! That's a great idea! xD
Sure, I'll do that, I just have to think what thread should it be about...hmm..... giggity

xD General praise for the little jezebel will make a good OP. The rest will be pics, fanfiction sharing and opinions on Sara. I have a lot to say when you're done. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:OOOH! That's a great idea! xD

xD General praise for the little jezebel will make a good OP. The rest will be pics, fanfiction sharing and opinions on Sara. I have a lot to say when you're done. Akira Okuzaki

OHH okay! xD

Erm...mind pointing me to the right direction?? I'm still a noob on starting threads xDDD *runs and hides under a rock
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 pm

depression76 wrote:Erm...mind pointing me to the right direction?? I'm still a noob on starting threads xDDD *runs and hides under a rock

>:3 Still a rookie!!!

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/f4-mai-otome-zwei-0sifr-discussion

Head over to the main page of the Mai-Otome forum ^ and click on NEW TOPIC. Mikoto Minagi Go nuts!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 pm

*makes a Yukariko face* Poor thing, such a young soul... Come, let oneesama God help you...

Ahem ahem *coughs* I request for the shot in Zwei where Tomoe kicked Ishigami tomoe2

*leaves*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:15 am

Nagi wrote:*makes a Yukariko face* Poor thing, such a young soul... Come, let oneesama God help you...

Ahem ahem *coughs* I request for the shot in Zwei where Tomoe kicked Ishigami tomoe2

*leaves*

Here ya go:

Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Tomoe_12

As a bonus for myself:

Request a DVD/Blu-Ray screenshot thread! [Mai-Otome/Zwei/0~S.ifr~] Tomoe_13

^ That right there is one of the reasons I'm a Tomoite. The bitch is beautiful.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next