Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My-Hime Naruto mix match

2 posters

Go down

My-Hime Naruto mix match Empty My-Hime Naruto mix match

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:23 am

Anyway since I spew ideas faster than I can ever do anything with I'm making one master thread for all my nonsense. So I don't take up the whole forum and whatnot. Now that I got some sleep I changed the title to aomething a little more informative.

Anywhoo my latest convuluted machination is thanks to some art I saw on Deviant Art. Said art was a Naruto My-Hime crossover photo manipulation. So I said to the artist wow that made my week I wanna come up with something by mixing Naruto and MY-Hime. So they said "Sounds good carry on" So I'm going to do just that. Now despite my problems with the Naruto franchise I love the mythos that its got going for it. Now this is a very rough idea I came up with on very limited sleep so... yeah. Also got some drawings in the works I'll post links some time.

This is not a crossover per se but a mix and match of the elements of Naruto and the MY-Hime/Otome multiverse.

Natsuki Uchiha and Alyssa Uchiha daughters to Saeko Uchiha both activated their sharingan at a very young age. Alyssa while gifted was no shinobi instead she was able to use her sharingan for purposes outside of combat such as creating forgeries and interrogation. Natsuki however was a true protégé and was able to grasp the finer jutsu of the sharingan with ease. However an unfortunate incident bore witness to more power. The trauma of seeing their mother killed was enough to awaken the mangeyeko sharingan in both Natsuki and Alyssa. Alyssa not being much of a fighter offered her eyes to Natsuki once the older sibling’s eyes began to deteriorate from prolonged use of the mangeyeko. Natsuki doesn’t know much jutsu yet but she has almost mastered all three aspects of Kamui; teleportation, singularity, and intangibility. She has yet to master amaterasu, tsukuyomi, and susanoo. She also knows Chidori and is currently seeking out the Great Wolf Duran to form a summoning pact.

Some of the character ideas I’m working on. You should be able to get some idea of how they’ll fit into the story by their names.
Haruka Li

Yukino Hyuga (tough little rival and friend to Haruka and Shizuru a lot more confident than her hime counterpart)

Mizukage Shizuru (love interest to Natsuki duh!)

Hokage Mashiro

Shiro(MANshiro who is gonna be a villain duh! Seeks to control the world)

The Second Sage Pravus (Villian seeks to destroy the world, wielder of the Rinnegan)

Mai Tokiha (name is staying the same but she will fight like the Raikage but with fire instead of lightning, also Natsuki’s friendly rival)

Mikoto Minagi (bodyguard to the Mizukage and one of the seven swordsmen)

Takeda Momochi (one of the seven swordsmen and Natsuki’s best friend)

Tomoe (Villian and Shiro’s right hand woman)

Feed back and suggestions demanded! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited by Magus Phantalus on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got sleep!)
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

My-Hime Naruto mix match Empty Re: My-Hime Naruto mix match

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Hey Mag, who would be the equivalent of Tsunade and Temari in the Mai-Series? They're the only two characters I enjoy from the series. Tsunade most of all.

My-Hime Naruto mix match Tsunad10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:24 am

Tsunade? Maria Senju (Maria Graceburt hands f$#$ down) She would have little fighting screen time but when she shows up sh!# would get real. I am almost ashamed it took me all night to find a character to act as Tsunade's parallel.

As for Temari? Nao, didn't even need to think about that one. Like I said though this is a mix match so I gotta find away to jumble things up. For example since Maria Senju isn't a Hokage she will be able to fight in the more serious battle. In fact you know it is a serious battle when Maria shows up.

Also I really hope I continue with this idea in particular since I'm already working on character designs. A very minor injury to one of my hands has prevented me from drawing lately. It's minor but I don't wanna risk getting blood all over my sketch book.

Also any ideas for Shiro's (MANshiro) move set? I'm drawing a blank. I was thinking about giving him Minato's overpowered fighting style so I could have a reverse parallel to Tobi and Minato. Natsuki will be having Tobi's and Shiro possibly Minato's. Both characters having a true teleport move and trying to out do the other in their final battle.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down