Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondary Characters You Wish Were HiMEs?

+8
Luu Sky Sapphire
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
magicmaster03
IlliterateKoi
SpiralDasher
ookamidesu
Zweifel Marguerite
depression76
12 posters

Go down

Secondary Characters You Wish Were HiMEs? Empty Secondary Characters You Wish Were HiMEs?

Post by depression76 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:57 am

There were a lot of female characters that could've been kickass as HiMEs in the anime in my opinion, hence why I post this thread.

I wish Haruka was a HiME...she'd do better than Yukino imo...x) But then again, she became an Otome 2 years later so I have nothing to complain about really, hehe.

What d'you guys think?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Secondary Characters You Wish Were HiMEs? Empty Re: Secondary Characters You Wish Were HiMEs?

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 am

It would be awesome to see Chie or Youko as HiMEs. :)
Well,at least someone from Chie/Aoi duo had to be a HiME. That would be an epicness in a pack of Nutella.
(lol,what?)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Secondary Characters You Wish Were HiMEs? Empty Re: Secondary Characters You Wish Were HiMEs?

Post by ookamidesu Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:19 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:It would be awesome to see Chie or Youko as HiMEs. :)
Well,at least someone from Chie/Aoi duo had to be a HiME. That would be an epicness in a pack of Nutella.
(lol,what?)

I agree that someone from the Chie/Aoi duo should be a HiME, but I think that person should be Aoi... just to spice things up a little. ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 pm

There's not many secondary characters that weren't himes + female.

Aoi would be interesting. Chie's an Otome, so why not like Aoi be a hime? =P (For some reason, I've always thought she might be good with a jo stick or such. o_O)

Haruka might be a power-house if she was a Hime. XD; Brings up an interesting question though: would her morals be challenged, or pandered to with this dillema? Would she find protective students, even to the point of other hime and their MIPs important, or would she prioritize killing the Orphans and protecting Yukino? It'd be like Midori's situation, except she'd be risking the life of a character that we actually know and care about been developed along with the rest of the series.

Last edited by SpiralDasher on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:37 pm

I think things would have been more interesting if Haruka had been a HiME, the fight with Shizuru would have been EPIC.

As for other characters, I agree with the rest of you, either Chie or Aoi....with Aoi being Nao's roommate it would have been interesting to see how they would react to each other had they both been HiME :)
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmaster03 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:36 pm

i think Haruka would make an awesome HiME
magicmaster03
magicmaster03
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 72
Armitage GUTS!!! : 12
Location : Underworld good luck finding me heres a hint the puppy will catch you before the guards do

http://hinatasonly58.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemia Dai De Windbloom Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Chie and Haruka should be.....haruka was in the manga...
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 58
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0

http://www.otakuzone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemia Dai De Windbloom Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:[color=darkred]I think things would have been more interesting if Haruka had been a HiME, the fight with Shizuru would have been EPIC.

yeah it would!!
Secondary Characters You Wish Were HiMEs? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBQFdmyqe1kbGVqI3PLiuWQyhOYgLPscx2OCwDXflyENpS9L3tkg
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 58
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0

http://www.otakuzone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Nemia Dai De Windbloom wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:[color=darkred]I think things would have been more interesting if Haruka had been a HiME, the fight with Shizuru would have been EPIC.

yeah it would!!
Secondary Characters You Wish Were HiMEs? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBQFdmyqe1kbGVqI3PLiuWQyhOYgLPscx2OCwDXflyENpS9L3tkg

Be careful with double posting, Nemia. :) Don't make me have to tell you twice. <3

---

I would of said Haruka a long time ago, but given the possibilities of Chie as a HiME? I have to go with her. Simply because of her Mai-Otome counterpart showing us that Chie with powers/abilities works. In a potential reboot, Sunrise could revive the magician powers for her and her CHiLD. You also need to remember that Chie being a HiME means more screen time for her and Aoi...possibly even the chance to see this unfold:

ChiexAoi

For real this time. :) They're Mai Tokiha's best friends (other than Mikoto and Natsuki), I feel it's well deserved.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:28 am

depression76 wrote:There were a lot of female characters that could've been kickass as HiMEs in the anime in my opinion, hence why I post this thread.

I wish Haruka was a HiME...she'd do better than Yukino imo...x) But then again, she became an Otome 2 years later so I have nothing to complain about really, hehe.

What d'you guys think?

I'm with others who have said elsewhere, that as fun as it'd be to see Yukino's reaction to it, and the inevitable HaruZuke Showdown, I find Haruka's spirit and boldness more impressive without her having powers. Besides, Haruka having powers disturbs the seme/uke balance Uh, that's all I have to say, nothing more on that point, no, not at all!

So, on to secondary chars: I'd like to see, a pair who maybe ought to be called tertiary characters, for the little amounts of screen time we saw of them, but I'd love to see Spring and Li'l Lil, AKA Yayoi Ohta and Sayuri Ichinose/Lilie Adean as HiMEs.
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

---

I would of said Haruka a long time ago, but given the possibilities of Chie as a HiME? I have to go with her. Simply because of her Mai-Otome counterpart showing us that Chie with powers/abilities works. In a potential reboot, Sunrise could revive the magician powers for her and her CHiLD. You also need to remember that Chie being a HiME means more screen time for her and Aoi...possibly even the chance to see this unfold:

ChiexAoi

For real this time. :) They're Mai Tokiha's best friends (other than Mikoto and Natsuki), I feel it's well deserved. [/quote]

It stated last year they want to continue after the Carnival Arc. Would been better to have a new storyline regarding the whole truth about the HiME's back story including against enemies of the Obsidian. We may have some new materialization from types of maidens all over world and true purpose to everything.

For the elements and CHILD's for Aoi/Chie,

Chie: same from Otome as her speciality is magic, lancer-spear type of weapon and child to be like shell type of turtle.

Aoi: said from earlier posts, that she would use a rapier chain-weapon when gains more energy, for her child to a dragon maybe same as Mai's child but too would be in underwater and make great combat in those types of terrain.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:21 am

Miyu

I honestly thought it would be revealed that she was the original attempt at an artificial HiME and while she had no Child her weapons were effectively elements
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:18 pm

-still wish to this day that Chie-san was a Hime.
instead of akane-san- ._.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:49 pm

Bumping this thread, because the podcast made me think about this again.
I still wish either Aoi or Chie were a HiME. Considering how skilled Aoi is at sneaking around, I totally expected her to be a HiME when I watched the series. After Aoi was one of the ''vampire'' victims, however, I was fully expecting a reveal where Chie tries to hunt down the creature as a HiME to avenge Aoi and to protect everyone else. Also, Chie constantly knowing things was suspicious, and it would have made a lot of sense for her to be a HiME.
:( Biiiiiiiig disappointment.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down