Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread

+5
PuppyHaru
IlliterateKoi
WolvenBane08
shezaei-neko
Luu Sky Sapphire
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Empty KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:36 am

KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread

yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Swimsu11
yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Tumblr32

This thread will house all Avatar Korra x Asami Sato and Lin Beifong x Korra yuri ship discussions and worship. If you're not a fan of these CRACK couples, do yourself a favor and ignore this thread. :3 All negative criticisms will be deleted! That defeats the purpose of a worship thread! Only negative reaction you can have at best is preferring one crack couple over the other and explaining why. ;p

Linorra opened doors for me as I love seeing Korra with a serious hard ass, older woman type. It was kind of a nostalgic return to my crack shipping of Arika and Miss Maria, long before I created ShizNat Webs or Mai-Multiverse. But there's no shipping in Korra fandom more powerful to me than KorrAsami. If the creators of the series played their cards right (with me in the driver's seat) these two would be the next Shizuru and Natsuki, just based on similar characteristics. <3_<3 THE KORRASAMI TSUNAMI HAS SWEPT ME AWAY!!!

Korra chibi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Empty Re: KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:41 pm

I'm just a KorrAsami shipper. I never ever thought on the possibility of Linorra.....just because it is not my cup of tea.

But really, I bet if you've been on the driver's seat on this Luu, this show would have turned out great and quite pervy too. Not that I mind of course. Oh the possibilites that were wasted in this show...CREATORS. Y U NO OPEN YOUR HORIZONS?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Empty Re: KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:24 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I'm just a KorrAsami shipper. I never ever thought on the possibility of Linorra.....just because it is not my cup of tea.

But really, I bet if you've been on the driver's seat on this Luu, this show would have turned out great and quite pervy too. Not that I mind of course. Oh the possibilites that were wasted in this show...CREATORS. Y U NO OPEN YOUR HORIZONS?

Linorra can be sexy, but it's more of a forbidden love thing. <3 KorrAsami is more for me as I can't believe how similar they are to ShizNat. Even Natsuki can be a cocky little shit like Korra, only Korra is a lot less modest than Natsuki. XD

>_> ShezNek, I wish I were in the driver's seat for a lot of my favorite series. Especially Mai-HiME/Otome. The Legend of Korra is a show aimed at children, but we live in a slightly more open minded time where homosexuality is inching it's way to full acceptance. I think Korra realizing she has no real chemistry with Mako (or Bolin for that matter) can find something in Asami. Asami Sato herself will realize how much of a boy (a very pretty boy...) Korra is, setting the stage for yummy crack.

yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Tumblr12

yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Tumblr13

yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Tumblr_m5uuw8I1FG1qdf1guo1_r6_500
yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Tumblr_m5qovbWmMq1qdf1guo1_r2_1280
yuri - KorrAsami + Linorra worship! Legend of Korra Yuri/femslash thread Tumblr_m6rhvs5VsX1ry9jj6o1_500

/;_;/ YES! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Forbidden Love uh?
Yeah, maybe since Lin couldn't have the Avatar's son, then she should aim for the Avatar herself eh? :}

Cheers for KorrAsami pics!! beer
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Honestly. How can I not respond to this thread?

Personally, I ship Linorra. Hard. But then, that's probably because Lin's my favorite character. Of any fandom.

That said, if KorrAsami were to happen, I would support it. Like this:

BUT. Here's some food for thought.
Linsami.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Linsami....uh? Never considered it....

But really, these three can make an awesome love triangle don't you think?
Lin and Asami, two powerful women fighting over the new and gorgeous Avatar. :}
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:26 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Linsami....uh? Never considered it....

But really, these three can make an awesome love triangle don't you think?
Lin and Asami, two powerful women fighting over the new and gorgeous Avatar. :}

Oh, KorraLinsami is my OT3 for sure. I feel like it would be KorrAsami working together to win Lin over...then Lin being all protective (and secretly mushy) over the both of them.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:58 pm

It amuses me how your mind works over this.... >:3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:28 pm

You mean how my mind runs away with it? Yeeaaaahhhh XDD
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:You mean how my mind runs away with it? Yeeaaaahhhh XDD

LMAO!!! Oh Jenna~\

KorraLinSami?

LinKorSami?

*o* The very idea makes me very happy! :3 I'm also willing to set sail with a relationship where Korra and Lin have aggressive sex to decide who pleases Asami next. Only to end up sharing with each other, resulting in further tension. Nothing better than seeing Lin get rough~

I know me and Jenna curse OOC, but fackinChrist, sometimes you just have to alter reality to get the highest pitch for your squees. :'3

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Very true Luu, sometimes a bit of OOC to spice things up is neccesary. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
WolvenBane08 wrote:You mean how my mind runs away with it? Yeeaaaahhhh XDD

LMAO!!! Oh Jenna~\

KorraLinSami?

LinKorSami?

*o* The very idea makes me very happy! :3 I'm also willing to set sail with a relationship where Korra and Lin have aggressive sex to decide who pleases Asami next. Only to end up sharing with each other, resulting in further tension. Nothing better than seeing Lin get rough~

I know me and Jenna curse OOC, but fackinChrist, sometimes you just have to alter reality to get the highest pitch for your squees. :'3

*takes a bow*
How did I know you'd like that one?
I mean, just imagine Korra and Asami deciding they want something that Lin disagrees with. Poor Lin doesn't stand a chance against those two combined. Korra's pout alone could have ended BOTH world wars...but add a sultry look from Asami...Yeah. Lin's screwed. Literally.

I think, though, that with the right writer it could be kept in character. I'm definitely not that writer, but I'll be keeping my eye out on ff.net for one.

Linorrasami is right up there with Hawke/Merrill/Isabela as all-time favorite OT3.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:*takes a bow*
How did I know you'd like that one?
I mean, just imagine Korra and Asami deciding they want something that Lin disagrees with. Poor Lin doesn't stand a chance against those two combined. Korra's pout alone could have ended BOTH world wars...but add a sultry look from Asami...Yeah. Lin's screwed. Literally.

I think, though, that with the right writer it could be kept in character. I'm definitely not that writer, but I'll be keeping my eye out on ff.net for one.

Linorrasami is right up there with Hawke/Merrill/Isabela as all-time favorite OT3.

Korra rasp <---- Both Asami and Lin find this incredibly irresistible. Not even an entire army of Equalists are a match for the clash of lovers. ;3 Asami's like Shizuru with the sultry "fuck me" eyes, yes. It's hard to compete with such a thing. Since me and Korra are a lot alike in personality, I'd fall for tha easily. >_>

For sure, there have been good Korra fics on ff.net that I could list. In fact, I just read a few fluffy drabbles by one CommanderFluffykins...if I remember correctly. Not the best, but definitely worthy of imagination tickles.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 28, 2013 7:24 pm

bump

If you're a hardcore KorrAsami fan, please support this:

Nickelodeon, Michael Dante DiMatino, and Bryan Konietzko: Allow Korrasami to be a focused pairing in 'Avatar: The Legend of Korra'

This is quite possibly the most popular pairing to fans, and if featured in the show would represent a major leap foreword in the mainstream acceptance of same sex couples. Allowing this would put Nickelodeon on the forefront of harmony and acceptance in our world and a proponent of progress in society. Without this the unending cycle of denying same sex couples acceptance would continue, and refuse to show younger generations that the most important thing is love, not following the biased legal definitions of how you should live your life.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

If you're interested, sign the petition here: http://www.change.org/petitions/nickelodeon-michael-dante-dimatino-and-bryan-konietzko-allow-korrasami-to-be-a-focused-pairing-in-avatar-the-legend-of-korra

Korra chibi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue May 28, 2013 10:51 pm

thanks for posting it here too, Luu! Mikoto Minagi
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 28, 2013 11:42 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:thanks for posting it here too, Luu! Mikoto Minagi

No problem, ShezNek! Here's what I said in the petition:

---

Besides the initial statement by Tyler Wright? Making KorrAsami a reality could boost ratings for the series. The Legend of Korra is a young series with boundless possibilities for it's mythology. Think about the same sex relationships and subtext that were done and ARE being done in other television series like Buffy, Xena, Rizzoli & Isles, etc. Taking ballsy risks in the business of a largely popular franchise is one of the marks of a healthy society. Both Korra and Asami have taken blows when it comes to love in Book 1, I think they're both young enough to be curious. To explore their own sexuality. Does it have to last? That's ultimately up to you, but it would be nice to see it being accepted on screen for everyone to see. To show that it's okay. Degrassi (also on Nick programming) explored same sex coupling in their show. Why not Korra? Easily the best animated series in the world right now.

---

Korra chibi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue May 28, 2013 11:55 pm

I read it. I hope they realize how correct you are. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 29, 2013 6:37 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I read it. I hope they realize how correct you are. :3

:'3 Forget for a minute that I'm a fan of yuri and a supporter of homosexuals. From a BUSINESS perspective, they would be smart to make this move.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed May 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Yuri is the new path to money. >:3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Signed~ :3
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 30, 2013 4:04 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:Signed~ :3
\

GOOD! Let's see what The Kaichou had to say:

Where the fack are you!? O_O;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu May 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
IlliterateKoi wrote:Signed~ :3
\

GOOD! Let's see what The Kaichou had to say:

Where the fack are you!? O_O;

I don't know O_O

I just checked it and I see your comment, but mine isn't there for some reason D: My internet has been bugging out a lot though...I'll try again later I guess if it still hasn't shown up ¬_¬
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 31, 2013 5:14 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:I just checked it and I see your comment, but mine isn't there for some reason D: My internet has been bugging out a lot though...I'll try again later I guess if it still hasn't shown up ¬_¬

Any luck now, Kaichou? O_o; I could do it for you if all connection hope is lost.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Fri May 31, 2013 9:56 pm

for some strange reason it's not showing...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:27 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:for some strange reason it's not showing...

Kaichou either did it wrong or her U.K. connection is trolling her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next