Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alice Quartet Manga

Go down

manga - Alice Quartet Manga Empty Alice Quartet Manga

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 pm

psyduck
I'm out of the pokeball again to bring you this recommendation.

Alice Quarter by MooNPhase.

manga - Alice Quartet Manga 01

I really enjoyed this manga. It's a slice of life yuri manga, but it's very subtle about it. To me, it is one of those titles that are enjoyable time after time because of the pureness it possesses. Also the art is simply wonderful.

The plot is basically about a group of 4 fashion/clothing designers that open their boutique and their daily adventures. Each girl has its own unique style and of course personality that really matches with it. There's really one couple that could be considered canon, and about the others...we can thank that femmeslash/doujinshi/fanfiction exists to pair our favorite characters.

Also what I really liked about this manga was the detail and dedication the author puts in the clothes designed. If you like that kind of stuff, then you may enjoy this one too.

The character design could only be described as cute (at least that's what I think), the shape of their faces, features, the eyes, everything screams cuteness to me. But a good type of cuteness, not the type of overload that makes you puke rainbows.

It consists of only one volume that has been already translated for your enjoyment.

I believe this is a good option for all of those who want to start in the yuri world with something nice and subtle. ^_^
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down