Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Itoshi wo Tome - Kimi ga kokoro wa

2 posters

Go down

Itoshi wo Tome - Kimi ga kokoro wa Empty Itoshi wo Tome - Kimi ga kokoro wa

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:39 am

It's me again!! psyduck
I thought that I'd recommend people some titles that are out there that maybe you have not read or didn't know that existed or whatever... Razz

That's why here I bring you the manga with the title of: Itoshi wo Tome - Kimi ga kokoro wa
made by Takahashi Itsumi.

Itoshi wo Tome - Kimi ga kokoro wa Cover

I should warn you that this manga could be considered Mature, yep. That means that there are some chapters with hawt yuri smex. *gasp* Not that it would bother you.

The plot of this one is settled during feudal times. Ah! How we love yuri stories in feudal times, are like...more romantic and even cute.
The story focuses on Tachibana, a girl that is the daughter of an important official. Her love interest is Sakura, a girl that she has known since they were children. Both of them kind of hold an important status, Tachibana more than Sakura. And the drama ensues when the Mikaod or Lord asks for Sakura to be brought to his court.

The character design is maybe not really one of my top list, but once I got used to them, I enjoyed it a lot. Also it has a bit more details on the clothes and backgrounds.
The story was also enjoyable and it has it's funny moments too, not many and they were well placed.
Fortunately for us it has also been translated, so you can read it anytime. (well, unless you're on work hours, this really is NSFW) It's a short manga, just one volume but I think it's the correct length for this story.
What I really liked was how far the characters were willing to go to protect each other. That was the cherry on the top for me.

And in case you were wondering, yes, this very same author did Love Flag*Girls. (which I shall review soon :3)

Last edited by shezaei-neko on Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Itoshi wo Tome - Kimi ga kokoro wa Empty Re: Itoshi wo Tome - Kimi ga kokoro wa

Post by ookamidesu Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Ah, another manga that I've read.

The relationship between Tachibana and Sakura is very warming for me. The two are so close and care for each other so much. It's too bad that so many outside factors make it difficult for the two to stay together. ^-^;

In any case, another good manga that people should check out if they have the time.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down