Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESTROY THE HiME! BECOME AN ORPHAN! [May 2012 Event]

+9
Chaglette
MidnightPersona
DuranDuran
iRenji0713
IlliterateKoi
GoldenSun13
Ice Silver Crystal
Cheshire Kat
Luu Sky Sapphire
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

hime - DESTROY THE HiME! BECOME AN ORPHAN! [May 2012 Event] - Page 3 Empty Re: DESTROY THE HiME! BECOME AN ORPHAN! [May 2012 Event]

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 9:14 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:Yes you are. Please direct your attention to the OP, foul creature from the future who shouldn't even be here...*glares at idiots in charge of SEARRS*

((Not my fault you left out the cake orphan ;D And will there be more details on what we can/can't do?))
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

hime - DESTROY THE HiME! BECOME AN ORPHAN! [May 2012 Event] - Page 3 Empty Re: DESTROY THE HiME! BECOME AN ORPHAN! [May 2012 Event]

Post by depression76 Tue May 15, 2012 9:14 am

((HAHAHAHAHA PUSSYFACE ORPHAN OH GOD I'M LAUGHING SO HARD.

Is that the official name? xDDD))
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue May 15, 2012 9:17 am

((Let's say it's not the official name, but we will all know it as that now. XDD))
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 9:17 am

Bug Orphan who humps Nana wrote:((HAHAHAHAHA PUSSYFACE ORPHAN OH GOD I'M LAUGHING SO HARD.

Is that the official name? xDDD))

Panties Orphan wrote:((Let's say it's not the official name, but we will all know it as that now. XDD))

((Forever and always... gonna tell ppl that next time I watch it with em x3))
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue May 15, 2012 9:18 am

Panties Orphan wrote:((Let's say it's not the official name, but we will all know it as that now. XDD))

(( You look good as the pantsu orphan Sunny Natsuki Kruger2 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW BEST DAY IN MM EVER ))
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 15, 2012 9:19 am

Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:
M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:Yes you are. Please direct your attention to the OP, foul creature from the future who shouldn't even be here...*glares at idiots in charge of SEARRS*

((Not my fault you left out the cake orphan ;D And will there be more details on what we can/can't do?))

((The Cake Orphan isn't available...yet. I will allow one more poor soul to take the spot. You were chosen to become a SLAVE because it was different.

Enjoy Orphan Week! Two weeks of random good fun! You may now create RP and Battle threads anywhere you want, as long as you keep them in the RolePlay forum or the Rorschach Bar, depending on the content. ;3 As to what you can and can't do, here is what you need to know:

Can:

Create threads focused on your Orphan wrecking havoc. ANYONE can crash your thread, this means outsides that aren't part of the event. Your goal is to destroy and mind rape them and each other.

Cannot:

Do not interfere with discussion threads, like your new ShizNat thread Raven. The Random thoughts is okay, as long as you don't go overboard. Again, CREATE ROLEPLAY THREADS FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS EVENT. If I see otherwise, you will be killed by me, The Orphan rapist.))

Miyu : Now go and accomplish your missions. Lady Alyssa is not a patient woman.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 am

Bug Orphan who humps Nana wrote:

(( You look good as the pantsu orphan Sunny Natsuki Kruger2 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW BEST DAY IN MM EVER ))

((Why thank you! Same to you; Just leave your humping to Nana XDD))
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:((The Cake Orphan isn't available...yet. I will allow one more poor soul to take the spot. You were chosen to become a SLAVE because it was different.

Enjoy Orphan Week! Two weeks of random good fun! You may now create RP and Battle threads anywhere you want, as long as you keep them in the RolePlay forum or the Rorschach Bar, depending on the content. ;3 As to what you can and can't do, here is what you need to know:

Can:

Create threads focused on your Orphan wrecking havoc. ANYONE can crash your thread, this means outsides that aren't part of the event. Your goal is to destroy and mind rape them and each other.

Cannot:

Do not interfere with discussion threads, like your new ShizNat thread Raven. The Random thoughts is okay, as long as you don't go overboard. Again, CREATE ROLEPLAY THREADS FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS EVENT. If I see otherwise, you will be killed by me, The Orphan rapist.))

Miyu : Now go and accomplish your missions. Lady Alyssa is not a patient woman.

((Different as-in I get to be special or different because of something I don't know yet?

And I will have fun with this. Oh~ho~ho~

*runs off*
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 am

Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:((Different as-in I get to be special or different because of something I don't know yet?

*runs off*

((Special as in retarded. Or wait, can we say retarded? I meant...unique.

Have fun, Raven. One more thing before I take off for work: Even though discussion threads are immune to Orphan Week, don't let that scare you from taking part in them. It's just like any regular day...only stranger.))

Miyu : Lady Alyssa, the Panty Orphan failed in it's mission. Instead of Natsuki Kuga's head, it brought back a Victoria Secret catalog with Kino Karutta-chan's photo in it...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 9:28 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:((Different as-in I get to be special or different because of something I don't know yet?

*runs off*

((Special as in retarded. Or wait, can we say retarded? I meant...unique.

Have fun, Raven. One more thing before I take off for work: Even though discussion threads are immune to Orphan Week, don't let that scare you from taking part in them. It's just like any regular day...only stranger.))

Miyu : Lady Alyssa, the Panty Orphan failed in it's mission. Instead of Natsuki Kuga's head, it brought back a Victoria Secret catalog with Kino Karutta-chan's photo in it...

((The contest said I can change my pic so I did! MUWAHAHAHA This is how my creativity will flow~ Unless we can't now xD))
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 am

((O___O Does not compute... stupid images.))

I will try my mission again. It's not my fault that the catalogue was so tasty!
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 15, 2012 9:31 am

((No changing of avatars either. Sorry, Raven. :) Especially when you switch it for a completely different character. That defeats the purpose of the game.

I expect it to be changed back

hime - DESTROY THE HiME! BECOME AN ORPHAN! [May 2012 Event] - Page 3 Vlcsna80

The ONLY way you are allowed to change it is to make one of your own, featuring the Orphan chosen for you. If you have the entire series, take a snap shot and be creative. Or just ask Deppeh for help haha))

Miyu
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue May 15, 2012 9:34 am

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:((No changing of avatars either. Sorry, Raven. :) Especially when you switch it for a completely different character. That defeats the purpose of the game.

I expect it to be changed back

hime - DESTROY THE HiME! BECOME AN ORPHAN! [May 2012 Event] - Page 3 Vlcsna80

The ONLY way you are allowed to change it is to make one of your own, featuring the Orphan chosen for you. If you have the entire series, take a snap shot and be creative. Or just ask Deppeh for help haha))

Miyu

((I'll crop it for you guys if you give me the pics xDD I don't have Mai Hime so can't take screenshots sorry))

*nibbles on nana poster* OwO
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 15, 2012 9:36 am

Bug Orphan who humps Nana wrote:((I'll crop it for you guys if you give me the pics xDD I don't have Mai Hime so can't take screenshots sorry))

*nibbles on nana poster* OwO

(( Cool! Leave any requests for screen shots if you guys need em', as I have the entire series in DVD/BluRay quality))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 15, 2012 9:37 am

((I'll check them when I return. :3 ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 9:39 am

((I'm just kinda feeling weird about having a, ya know, penis basically.

And, ya know, the SLAVES have no soul and/or personality so this totally kills all my motivation :/ I mean, I'd rather have had an Orphan. I like 'murder and destroy' but not like a robot with no possibility for a personality.

Just saying this kills my inner actress.))
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 am

*HISS*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 am

Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:((I'm just kinda feeling weird about having a, ya know, penis basically.

And, ya know, the SLAVES have no soul and/or personality so this totally kills all my motivation :/ I mean, I'd rather have had an Orphan. I like 'murder and destroy' but not like a robot with no possibility for a personality.

((You could embellish a little bit, Raven. The slave has no soul, but the person controlling it does, no matter how corrupt.))
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 15, 2012 9:50 am

Panties Orphan wrote:
Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:((I'm just kinda feeling weird about having a, ya know, penis basically.

((You could embellish a little bit, Raven. The slave has no soul, but the person controlling it does, no matter how corrupt.))

((Yes, but until I just now got approval for a person there was no slave master in this time era so it wasn't likely.

Now I've got to come up with a back story, but that's what I'm good at. The SLAVE itself can't have a personality though, they just... don't. o.o

But fuck, now I'm stuck.))
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Tue May 15, 2012 9:55 am

Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:
Panties Orphan wrote:

((Yes, but until I just now got approval for a person there was no slave master in this time era so it wasn't likely.

Now I've got to come up with a back story, but that's what I'm good at. The SLAVE itself can't have a personality though, they just... don't. o.o

But fuck, now I'm stuck.))

((Okay, I see. You probably won't, but if you need any help with backstory, I'm usually good at pulling random crap outta my ass.))

Those are some panties I don't want to eat... Nasty Sunny.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by iRenji0713 Tue May 15, 2012 10:32 am

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any poor HiME online right now for us to play with... Therefore... To the RP forums, I shall lurk.
Now if anybody would be willing to play, so I'd see my beautiful dancing princess in motion...
Perhaps a few tricks wouldn't hurt. Hehehehe...
iRenji0713
iRenji0713
炎髪灼眼の討ち手
炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Bubuzuke points : 404
Armitage GUTS!!! : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue May 15, 2012 2:04 pm

((Too bad Raven ;3 I get to be the vampire that stalks pretty girls as they walk home alone >:3))
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 15, 2012 2:04 pm

((Sunny is really entertaining! :) Nice to see the rest of you making the best use of your given roles))

Nagi Homura wrote:Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any poor HiME online right now for us to play with... Therefore... To the RP forums, I shall lurk.
Now if anybody would be willing to play, so I'd see my beautiful dancing princess in motion...

(( I'm glad you brought that up, Renny. I've given it some thought and have come up with a new rule:

You all may take on the role of a HiME. Except me.

Only ONE HiME, and every time you play your HiME, you must include a picture or emoticon along with the dialogue. You know, to separate HiME dialogue from your normal posts as an Orphan.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Post which HiME girl you'd like to have and continue the madness!))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue May 15, 2012 2:10 pm

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:((Sunny is really entertaining! :) Nice to see the rest of you making the best use of your given roles))

Nagi Homura wrote:Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any poor HiME online right now for us to play with... Therefore... To the RP forums, I shall lurk.

(( I'm glad you brought that up, Renny. I've given it some thought and have come up with a new rule:

You all may take on the role of a HiME. Except me.

Only ONE HiME, and every time you play your HiME, you must include a picture or emoticon along with the dialogue. You know, to separate HiME dialogue from your normal posts as an Orphan.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Post which HiME girl you'd like to have and continue the madness!))

((Ohhh, timing is on my side for once! Shizuru for me plz x3 *predictable Koi is predictable*))
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Vampire Orphan wrote: ((Ohhh, timing is on my side for once! Shizuru for me plz x3 *predictable Koi is predictable*))

Miyu : You will hunt down the target named Shizuru Fujino. She is the Student Council President of Fuuka Academy. Your success rate of destroying her is .01%. Good luck.

((Koi is now the tea drinking lesbian~))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next