Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

+7
Midori Sugiura
Ris
SpiralDasher
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
BMeph
Luu Sky Sapphire
ATHENAx514
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Top 5 Otome characters in the anime - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:24 pm

5. Miss Maria Graceburt - in all honesty, that was the toughest one to decide for me. Erstin is very close to being #5, as well as Haruka Armitage, but, still, I chose Miss Maria. Why? She is one of the most impressive characters. I can't help but respect her, knowing her backstory and how powerful she is.

4. Juliet Nao Zhang - I prefer Otome Nao over the HiME Nao. Nao Yuuki is kind of creepy. Zhang is a fun person, however, we all know she can get very serious if the situation demands so. Plus, NatNao for a change? Yes, please.

3. Chie Hallard - Can you name a reason NOT to like Chie? I can't think of one either. She is beautiful, charming, flirty person, she has a magic wand. Too bad she didn't have more screentime! And I kind of wish that Aoi would climb up my character rating a bit.

2. Aswad Midori - putting #2 and #1 in place was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. Aswad Midori is a big source of inspiration, such a motivating leader and a charming lady. Very serious, but also very caring of people around her. Rough and strong, but with a bit of a sweet side to her. Plus, she is a nice contrast to HiME Midori. I enjoyed the forever 17 teacher, but Aswad Midori impressed me more.

1. Sara Gallagher - well, there you go - the Batgirl of the series stole the first place. Sara Gallagher is a characters with a lot of potential. Not to mention she transforms on a scooter, using her phone. High-tech as hell. She has her fun side, but you never see her slacking off or losing her temper when handling tough situations. Her character is very similar to Aswad Midori's, only Sara has her seriousness and fun more balanced (like, 50% and 50%), while Aswad Midori is a lot more serious than fun.

Additional characters I could name are Erstin, Haruka, Yohko, Aoi, Arika, Lena, Yukino and Mai, but, sadly, they didn't get to the top 5 list. (Although some were pretty close.)
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Otome characters in the anime - Page 2 Empty Re: Top 5 Otome characters in the anime

Post by PuppyHaru Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:04 am

1. Juliet Nao Zhang - I admit it in otome I devolped an anime crush on her *sign*

2. Natsuki Kruger - she's so funny to tease XD

3. Haruka Armatage - How could I not I find her to be quite entertaining

4. Chie - she's even more flirty then in hime *I wonder is she supplied with blue roses or is it just a fake one that she carries around everywhere*

5. Miyu - That outfit she has in otome just screams "I'm a badass"

anyway on another note I saw all that queen's blade talk  devious anyway besides all the fanservice the story is quite entertaing and the humor is good..... Just saying
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:43 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:
4. Chie - she's even more flirty then in hime *I wonder is she supplied with blue roses or is it just a fake one that she carries around everywhere*

Chie's like Tuxedo Kamen. Infinity roses at her disposal. The ladies love it (especially Maid Aoi), so it doesn't matter.

Flirt 

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hufflepuffor Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:48 am

1. Sara Gallagher-she seems to have a very calming disposition, plus her batman otome outfit, makes her seem really cool. I like cool :3
2. Juliet Nao Zhang-she appears to me as someone who won't go out of her way to help people who aren't in need to urgent help, but does have a kind heart deep inside. Someone like a tsundere, but a different type as compared to Natsuki. I can totally imagine her acting like Robin Hood. She also resembles Tomoe in some ways IMO, both are cunning and manipulative, but Nao just use it for more morally upright things I guess. Huge fan of both hime and otome Nao.
3.Ahn Lu-let's just say that her drunk disposition is awesome.
4.Haruka Armitage-respect her loyalty
5.Mai Tokiha-thumbs up to her motherly aura
hufflepuffor
hufflepuffor
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 10
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:16 pm

hufflepuffor wrote:1. Sara Gallagher-she seems to have a very calming disposition, plus her batman otome outfit, makes her seem really cool. I like cool :3
2. Juliet Nao Zhang-she appears to me as someone who won't go out of her way to help people who aren't in need to urgent help, but does have a kind heart deep inside. Someone like a tsundere, but a different type as compared to Natsuki. I can totally imagine her acting like Robin Hood. She also resembles Tomoe in some ways IMO, both are cunning and manipulative, but Nao just use it for more morally upright things I guess. Huge fan of both hime and otome Nao.

It's not everyday where you see Sara Gallagher making the top of anyone's list! She's usually someone below, but never taking the #1 spot. She is so calm, even when the pressure is on (no, seriously, Haruka screamed in her face and she still kept her composure! haha). Awesome list, Huffle. No disagreements with any of your girls. And once again, I'm reminded of how superior Juliet Nao Zhang is compared to Nao Yuuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hufflepuffor Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hufflepuffor wrote:1. Sara Gallagher-she seems to have a very calming disposition, plus her batman otome outfit, makes her seem really cool. I like cool :3

It's not everyday where you see Sara Gallagher making the top of anyone's list! She's usually someone below, but never taking the #1 spot. She is so calm, even when the pressure is on (no, seriously, Haruka screamed in her face and she still kept her composure! haha). Awesome list, Huffle. No disagreements with any of your girls. And once again, I'm reminded of how superior Juliet Nao Zhang is compared to Nao Yuuki.

That's what I really admire about her. Keep calm and love Sara <:
hufflepuffor
hufflepuffor
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 10
Armitage GUTS!!! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:11 pm

hufflepuffor wrote:

lmao huffle-san
this need to happen -giggle-

Top 5 Otome characters in the anime - Page 2 Vlcs1615
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:43 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:
hufflepuffor wrote:

lmao huffle-san
this need to happen -giggle-

Top 5 Otome characters in the anime - Page 2 Vlcs1615

Sara's practically a living meme herself! This should be easy. Thanks for the idea, ladies. Sara Have a muffin for your troubles!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2