Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuri Manga: Sweet Guilty Love Bites [Review and discussion]

Go down

yuri - Yuri Manga: Sweet Guilty Love Bites [Review and discussion] Empty Yuri Manga: Sweet Guilty Love Bites [Review and discussion]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:14 pm

yuri - Yuri Manga: Sweet Guilty Love Bites [Review and discussion] Sglb_p10
Sweet Guilty Love Bites

I don't know whether it's the unparallelled style of art presented to it's audience by Amano Shuninta. My girlfriend introduced me to Amano's world, which in Sweet Guilty Love Bites (Straight, Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual) is set up as a trilogy of stories. Part A, B and C. Simple no? Not really, it gets better.

The artwork is not only more sophisticated (kinda adult-like) than the usual yuri manga I'm used to, it's two stories I've read so far are strangely realistic. The first is a story of hidden lust while the second deals with falling in love with someone; knowing you may share the responsibility of a child that isn't yours. If anything, part B is extremely romantic with a message of the importance of family. It reminded me a lot of the movie "The Rebound" with Catherine Zeta-Jones, only a lot better acted. ;p

Coming up very soon is a review on the final story of this beautiful trilogy. Part B was such a tough act to follow, we'll see what happens. Review coming up!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

yuri - Yuri Manga: Sweet Guilty Love Bites [Review and discussion] Empty Re: Yuri Manga: Sweet Guilty Love Bites [Review and discussion]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Oops. meant to say Part C before. Whatever, here is my thoughts on the third story in the Sweet Guilty Love Bites chapter trilogy.

Life is a Cabaret, old chum,
It's only a Cabaret, old chum
And I love a Cabaret.

yuri - Yuri Manga: Sweet Guilty Love Bites [Review and discussion] Sglb-910

The third story involves a Cabaret! Meet Kokoro, a girl with the simple desire to join up with Club Rose: Become beautiful, see loads of beautiful women and make money from it! Now this may seem to paint her with very shallow colors, but work with me here; Kokoro finds a lot more worth within this social gathering.

After getting adjusted to the She ends up falling in love with Claire, one of the top girls at the famous Club Rose. Eventually Kokoro is unable to hide her feelings for the ravishing Claire; so after confessing, they hook up and have one amazingly drawn sex scene. Amano Shuninta; you are the only one who can make a rushed relationship look beautiful on paper.

A little trouble arises when Claire struggles with her schedule thanks to Kokoro always being around. It's tough enough to concentrate on work with the person you love around 24/7. Without hesitation, she pulls Kokoro aside and tells her she will transfer to another club for morning hours. Not only did Claire dodge the "break-up bullet", the girls sealed their proposal deal with another lukewarm soft love scene.

Some of the most realistic lesbian relationships haven't been captured so well since Aoi Hana. Amano Shuninta is a master at this and I hope she will release more.

yuri - Yuri Manga: Sweet Guilty Love Bites [Review and discussion] Sglb-110
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down