Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;]

+3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Yuri-hime
MissSoccerNinja
7 posters

Go down

shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] Empty Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;]

Post by MissSoccerNinja Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Viola

As we know, the amazing Shizuru Fujino/Viola is admired throughout many threads across MaiMultiverse. In addition to this, here is another place to post your favorite things about her. Whether it be about her charming Kyoto accent, or the graceful way she drinks her tea as she plots the very X-rated loving things she will do to her Natsuki, here's the place to post it! Shizuru Fujino

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] Empty Re: Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;]

Post by Yuri-hime Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 pm

First member to request to join! Shizuru is love~ :D shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] Love

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:First member to request to join! Shizuru is love~ :D shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] Love

Of course you can join! =]

Viola Shizuru: "Ara, thank you, Hime-chan." Wink

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 pm

Shizuru Kaichou : *sips tea* I do believe I will enjoy myself on this lovely Team~ shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] Rose

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Yuri-hime wrote: Shizuru Kaichou : *sips tea* I do believe I will enjoy myself on this lovely Team~ shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] Rose

Haha, good one! X3

I sincerely hope you do, Miss Fujino! =]

Edit: Yuri-hime, I have just (figured out how to and) added you to the group. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:55 am

Thanks! =3

So, what do you love about our dear Kaichou~ Shizuru Kaichou

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:Thanks! =3

So, what do you love about our dear Kaichou~ Shizuru Kaichou

(Sorry it's taken me so long to respond! I've been having computer problems for the past couple weeks, but hopefully they're all fixed now.)

No problem! =]

That's a good question! X3 I've never been exceedingly great at putting emotions into words, but a few things are: I admire her kindness, understanding, passion, intelligence, wit, and the way she usually knows what her Natsuki is thinking, even without having to ask. =]

How about you, hime-san? =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Shizuru has always appealed to me~

Her gentleness, her kindness, her so-cute-accent, and the way that she loves her Natsuki so deeply~

At the time the series came out, it wasn't quite rare to see a 'lesbian couple' in anime, as there had already been series like Utena and Sailor Moon to pave the way. But it still was nice and pretty cool to see Shizuru and Natsuki's story woven throughout the entire Hime tale, and then given authenticity and proof of fulfillment in the official guidebook where it stated that, "once again, Natsuki spoke affectionate words to the graduating Shizuru. Before one knows, happiness will visit these two." ^.^

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:44 am

Thread Announcement: December 19th is Shizuru's birthday! =] As suggested by the awesome Luu Sky Sapphire, in honor of Shizuru on her birthday, I am going to try to write a 1000 word drabble, with the theme of "what Natsuki got Shizuru for her birthday"! Anybody else who would like to is welcome to write a 1000 word drabble for Shizuru's birthday, as well as upload their favorite pictures and clips of our beloved Shizuru. =]

Yuri-hime wrote:Shizuru has always appealed to me~

Her gentleness, her kindness, her so-cute-accent, and the way that she loves her Natsuki so deeply~

At the time the series came out, it wasn't quite rare to see a 'lesbian couple' in anime, as there had already been series like Utena and Sailor Moon to pave the way. But it still was nice and pretty cool to see Shizuru and Natsuki's story woven throughout the entire Hime tale, and then given authenticity and proof of fulfillment in the official guidebook where it stated that, "once again, Natsuki spoke affectionate words to the graduating Shizuru. Before one knows, happiness will visit these two." ^.^

Those are really awesome things! =]

I couldn't agree with you more. =] Wow, it was in an official guidebook? That's awesome! =] I'm curious, what was the guidebook like? =]
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "And did it describe the events that happened over the summer after my graduation? Such as, perhaps, Natsuki arriving at my apartment late one night and-"
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Shizuru! They don't have to know about that..." *blushes and buries her face in Shizuru's neck in embarrassment*

ShizNat

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:10 am

It's December 19th!

Happy Birthday, Shizuru! =]

First I'll post some of my favorite images of the birthday hime, and in the next post I'll post the totally not good enough but I tried my hardest on it story I wrote for her birthday, in which Natsuki tries to find Shizuru the perfect birthday present. =]

Some of my favorite pictures of Shizuru include:

Shizuru's "Oh shit, fangirls are coming..." expression!

Shizuru rocking the pulled back hair and bangs look

Shizuru saying something epic!

Shizuru doing that epic thing ;]

Shizuru smiling charmingly

Even better than the previous picture: Shizuru smiles for real =]

Shizuru glomps Natsuki!

Shizuru's "Seriously...?" face!

Shizuru's "Oh no she didn't..." face!

Shizuru's "Oh yeah, she did. Ok, shit is about to go down." face!

Shizuru's "I'm planning something mischievous and sexy..." face

Shizuru's epic pose

Shizuru's "Shizuru knows best" face

Shizuru's "For the last time, Takeda-kun, Natsuki is with me..." face

Shizuru's "Hmm..." expression

Shizuru and Haruka friendship! =]

The infamous "Kannin-na!" expression!

Shizuru is still epic even after she's gone off the deep end. Plus, she'd be a really sexy vampire... ;]

Words cannot describe how amazing Shizuru is...

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Here's the story! =]

Title: My Most Precious Person
Summary: Natsuki struggles to find Shizuru the perfect birthday present!

Disclaimer: I don't own My-Hime or Adventure Time!

“ARRRGH! Damn it!”

“Woah, Natsuki, settle down…” an orange haired girl put down the groceries she had been carrying and placed a hand on her best friend’s shoulder. “What’s going on?”

The bluenette in question sighed.

“Yeah, Mutt,” Nao Yuuki walked into the dorm room after Mai, stopping behind the orange and blue-haired roommates. “What’s got your panties in a bunch?”

Natsuki sighed once again, dejectedly placing her pencil on the desk in front of her, next to the paper with the crossed-out writing she had been scribbling determinedly for the past five hours. The emerald-eyed girl turned toward her friends.

“I can’t figure out what to get Shizuru for her birthday…”

“Hah!” Nao jeered with a grin, “Better not screw this up. The first birthday present you give your girlfriend is a make-or-break deal…”

Natsuki paled at the red-head’s comment.

“Nao! Stop!” Mai sent a glare at the middle school student. Nao grinned in return, earning a head-shake and a sigh from the orange-haired girl. Turning back to her nervous friend, Mai smiled. “Don’t worry, Natsuki. I’m sure Shizuru will love anything you get her.”

“That’s what she told me!” Natsuki nearly shouted, standing up from her chair and beginning to pace the floor of her, Mai, and Mikoto’s shared dorm. “But it has to be the perfect present. She deserves the best…”

A crude gagging sound was heard. Mai and Natsuki turned toward the source of the interruption.

“Ugh,” Nao scoffed, looking at Natsuki with disgust, “Can you get any sappier?”

“Nao…” Mai warned. She turned back to her blue-haired friend, who was still jittery with worry. “It’ll be ok, Natsuki. If you want to, we could go shopping together so you can get some ideas.”

At her friend’s suggestion, the motorcycle-rider perked up a little. “Yeah. That sounds good.” Natsuki smiled. “Thanks, Mai…”

“I want in on this,” Nao grinned deviously, “No telling what stupid things the mutt will think of.”

“Argh, Nao! Why do I hang out with you?!” Natsuki fumed, clenching her fists and death-glaring at the grinning middle school student.

“Because you’d be nothing without me.”

“Argh!”

There were a million people at the mall. Ok, there probably weren’t a million, but it felt that way to Natsuki.

“Mai, I hate crowds…So many damn people, getting in my way…”

“Natsuki, do you want to find a birthday present for Shizuru, or don’t you?”

Nao snickered at the exchange. After sending a Kuga-glare at red-haired delinquent, Natsuki sighed as she turned back to Mai.

“I do…”

“Ok then. Let’s keep moving.”

Natsuki nodded with a serious expression and walked beside her orange-haired friend. ‘She’s right, Kuga, you have to do this. Even though it sucks, this is for Shizuru, so it’s worth it…’

Four hours later, and a lot of cackling by Nao at Natsuki’s increasing frustration, the three former hime sat down on a bench in front of a store Nao had suggested.

“For the last time, Nao, I am not going to get her something from Victoria’s Secret…”

Nao rolled her eyes. “Why not? It’s better than any of the stupid ideas you’ve had all day…Jeez, Natsuki, you’re such a prude sometimes…”

“Shut up! I’m just not ready to take our relationship to that level yet! Shizuru and I talked about it, and we agreed to wait for….Nao? Nao, are you even listening to me?!”

“Shh! Quit talking! I’m trying to listen to that hot chick over there…I think she’s serenading that other hot chick over there…”

“Oh, how romantic!” Mai squealed, grabbing her friends’ hands and dragging them toward the ‘hot chicks over there’. “Let’s go see!”

A crowd had started gathering around the scene of interest, which consisted of a girl with pink hair and a blush so intense that her face looked pink as well and a girl with black hair who was playing a red guitar. Beside the pink-haired girl, two boys stood watching in disbelief as the black-haired girl poured out her soul for the pink-haired girl, in a beautifully heart-wrenching ballad.

“La-da-da-da-da…” The girl with the red guitar sang.

“Wow, she has a beautiful voice…” Mai swooned, “Hey, Natsuki, don’t you have a nice singing voice as well?”

“Um, yeah, I’m ok I guess…”

“Yeah, and she plays the guitar too…”

“Shut up, Spider. I don’t see what this has to do with-”

“Shhh, Mutt! Pay attention to the song! You see how she puts real emotion into it?”

“Shut up, Nao! I still don’t see what this has to do with-“

“Shh, you two! You’re missing the song!” Mai scolded, “It sounds like the pink-haired girl broke up with the black-haired girl, but the black-haired girl wants to get back together…”

“But I~ I shouldn’t have to be the one that makes up with you,
So,
Why do I want to?
Why do I want to?...”

The black-haired girl let her voice trail off, and looked at the pink-haired girl with a pain-filled, soul-baring expression.

“Oh, Marceline…” The pink, haired girl responded, moving to the guitar-playing girl and wrapping her arms around her in a hug, “I can’t stay away from you any longer…”

There was a collective “Awww…” from the crowd of onlookers as the couple shared a kiss. It was then that the idea clicked in Natsuki’s mind.

“Hey! I should write Shizuru a song!”

“She finally gets it!”

“Shut up, Nao!”

“No, she’s right, Natsuki, that’s a great idea!”

Natsuki’s shaking hands held her guitar in a death grip as she waited for Shizuru to arrive at the flower gardens of Fuuka Academy.

“Jeez, Mutt, you look like you just robbed a bank or something. Relax, alright? You’re just gonna’ play her a song.”

“I’m not nervous!”

Nao raised a skeptical eyebrow at the blushing bluenette. “Really? Because everything about you says otherwise.” Nao sighed. “I just saw Fujino walking toward here. She’ll be here any minute.” The red-head paused a minute, eyeing the biker. After determining that Natsuki wasn’t going to faint at the moment, Nao took the green-eyed girl’s hand and shoved a container into it.

Natsuki’s eyebrows scrunched in confusion. “Nao…An energy drink?”

“Yeah,” Nao replied, turning and walking away from where the blue-haired hime was still standing. “You’re gonna’ need it tomorrow if you’re going to stay awake the whole day. You’ll thank me later. For everything.”

Before Natsuki could shout a puzzled reply, a soft voice captured her attention, making her heart return to its one-million beats per minute pace.

“Natsuki?”

Shizuru!”

“Ara, you have your guitar…Are you going to play me a song?”

The green-eyed high school student sucked in a breath and steeled her nerves.

“Yes! …Uh, I…I wrote you a song…for your birthday…”

Shizuru’s eyes widened in surprise, her expression softening a second later as she kept her gaze on her girlfriend.

“Oh, Natsuki…”

Blushing at the genuine smile she saw on her girlfriend’s face, Natsuki quickly positioned her guitar to play.

“Um, I’ll sing it for you, now…”

“Ok…” Shizuru’s smile grew.

“Ok, um…here I go…”

“Once upon a time,
there was a perfect, lonely girl
with beautiful crimson eyes.
She was waiting for a knight to sweep her off her feet,
to remove the mask that covered her true self.
But instead,
She found me,
a lost soul,
battered and broken.
She took me in,
with kindness and strength.
She stood me next to the wall, she’d built around herself.
And when that wall crumbled,
on that fateful night,
I learned that she wasn’t perfect,
like her admirers like to claim.
No,
I learned something much more.
I learned, that she’s better than perfect.
That she could love
even through pain,
and that she’ll follow her heart,
to the end of existence.
I also learned,
with heart-stopping certainty,
that I’d gladly follow her as well.
Because her true self,
beyond her mask,
is the one I love the most.
My most precious person.
The one who knows me better
than I know myself.
My most precious person,
who needs to be cuddled
every night,
who gets jealous
so easily,
and gets angry when I look away from her
for too long.
If it were up to me,
I’d stare into your crimson eyes forever,
because right beside you,
is where I truly belong."

Natsuki ended the song, looking up at Shizuru with pink cheeks. Her hand rubbed the back of her neck nervously. “Uh…Sorry the lyrics kind of sucked…It was sort of a mashup of my feelings, and- mmmph!”

Shizuru had wrapped her arms around Natsuki’s neck, kissing the younger girl on the lips.

Shocked, all Natsuki could do was relax into the kiss, sliding her arms around her ruby-eyed girlfriend’s waist.

After the passionate kiss, Shizuru pulled back, looking into her blushing Natsuki’s eyes. The blue-haired girl stared back- She had never seen a smile so beautiful…

“That was the best present I’ve ever received…Thank you, Natsuki.”

“Y-You’re welcome…I wanted to make sure it was special…”

Shizuru smiled wider, moving toward her lover to steal another kiss. As she stepped forward, her foot hit an object on the ground.

“Ara, what’s this…?”

Kneeling, the tawny-haired hime picked up a red gift bag, reading aloud the tag attached to it. “To Shizuru. I know that I already wrote you the song, but I wanted to give this to you too. I love you, and I’m ready. Love, Natsuki.” Shizuru raised an elegant eyebrow at her girlfriend. “Hm…I wonder what this could be…” She smiled at the perplexed-looking bluenette.

“What? Shizuru, I never-“

Before Natsuki could finish her sentence, Shizuru had reached into the bag, pulling out a very red, very fancy, article of lingerie. Natsuki’s jaw dropped. ‘…Nao! She must’ve-‘

Seeing the present, Shizuru gasped. “Natsuki! Could this mean…you’re ready?”

“What? Wait, I-“

“First you write me that beautiful song, and now this? Natsuki, I’m so happy!”

Grabbing her girlfriend’s hand, Shizuru took off like a rocket in the direction of her college dorm.

Wide-eyed, all Natsuki could do for the rest of the night was fulfill Shizuru’s every request. The ice-hime didn’t mind in the least.

‘It is Shizuru’s birthday, after all…’

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:57 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIZURU FUJINO!!!

^ What solidified my love for Shizuru (and Natsuki) eternally.

It is with great honor that I say happy birthday to the graceful woman that captivated our attention with her presence, passion and skill. If it weren't for you and your significant other, our communities wouldn't be here. My drive to make ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse in the Spring of 2010 was caused by your friendship for Natsuki; the love you had and will continue to have for her. Shizuru is a inspiration to yuri readers and viewers all over the world, bringing the best out of fans whether they're artists, authors or just casual admirers. You are also partially responsible for my current romance and I'll always be thankful for that. To Shizuru, the girl with the crimson eyes.

---

"Happy Birthday, Shizuru."

"Thank you, Natsuki-chan."

The two girls celebrated the first birthday celebration since the demise of the Carnival. They were HiME, women with powers of the Highly Advanced Materializing Equipment who protected not only the very Earth they walk on, but also their most precious individual. In their case, it was each other. On a very cold December night, all these maidens wanted was to reflect on each other.

"What is it like for you, Shizuru?" Natsuki asks softly, blue hair blowing in the wind. "To make a difference in this world? To save the very thing you once turned your back on?"

It is not an idle thought; it is the honest question of a duty-bound woman.

They're looking at the moon. From where Shizuru stands, the glowing white circle could be a halo, but it swallows up Natsuki's silhouette hungrily. She shivers in the night air.

"Mou, such a question can ruin the mood."

"So you won't answer my question? I'm disappointed." responded a sarcastic Natsuki.

"We're alive and standing here, are we not? Rejoice the moment Natsuki-chan." whispered the chestnut haired girl, slipping her hand where it does not belong at this time.

"Shizuru!"

"Would you like to see?" Shizuru offers.

"Is it painful?" Natsuki asks hesitantly and turns around to look at Shizuru, sees her trembling fingers; their eyes meet.

Shizuru smiles faintly. "No."

She steps behind Natsuki, puts her arms around her and grasps her hand.

Natsuki breathes in sharply and her fingers clench around Shizuru while the CHILD, Kiyohime, hovers close by. Shizuru's arms around her are the only thing tethering her to the world she's forgotten, just for a moment.

"Touch me," Shizuru says, a smile in her voice. "Nothing bad will happen."

Natsuki reaches out tentatively through Shizuru's fingers; she's shaking and she touches lightly. It's smooth and almost slippery, serpentine, and Shizuru breathes into her ear gently, "Are you afraid of commitment?"

Natsuki doesn't answer for a moment, strokes her fingertips slowly along her lover's strange otherworldly skin, then drops her hand abruptly, dragging Shizuru with it. Shizuru allows Kiyohime to retreat from whence it came, leaving them alone again.

"What is it like to bear a beast like your CHILD?" Natsuki shudders.

The smile fades from Shizuru's face, but her arms are still around Natsuki. "What is it like to bear a puppy?"

Natsuki cracked a smile. "Truth me told, my puppy died a long time ago."

"I wasn't talking about that puppy." Shizuru remarked with her jewel red eyes focused on the beautiful Kuga.

Hesitantly, Natsuki replied. "Just like you and Kiyohime, we share the burden of reality together."

Shizuru turns suddenly; her eyes are bright, and she faces Natsuki. They're pressed against each other, and Shizuru doesn't let her go.

"Now..." Natsuki breathes, pauses before saying, "The one I want to share my deepest, darkest secrets...the one I want to share my burdens with..."

"Don't say it, Natsuki-chan" Shizuru replied, pushing her hand down Natsuki's back, the fabric of her naked skin; silken and smooth, simple, unfamiliar, lovely.

"Yes," Shizuru agrees. Her fingers strain against the snow white skin of Kuga, thinking of all the things to come.

"This is the greatest birthday present you could ever give me." She closes her eyes, feeling only Natsuki's ice cold lips pressing against hers.

---

shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_011
shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_091
shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_011
shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_016
shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_229
shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_365
shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_008
shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_032
shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_041
shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] PDVD_016

Shizuru Kaichou ~Happy Birthday Shizuru~ Shizuru Kaichou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora-stylus Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 pm

shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] Happy_birthday_shizuru_by_aurora_stylus-d4jmkck

Happy Birthday Shizuru ^^ <3 Love her forever
Aurora-stylus
Aurora-stylus
Mai-Artist
Mai-Artist

Bubuzuke points : 64
Armitage GUTS!!! : 29

http://aurora-stylus.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:57 pm

Happy Birthday Shiz I hope you enjoy the new all you can eat natsuki bar
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:12 am

Aurora-stylus wrote:shizuru - Team Shizuru Fujino/Viola ;] Happy_birthday_shizuru_by_aurora_stylus-d4jmkck

Happy Birthday Shizuru ^^ <3 Love her forever

Thank you for your contribution, Aurora! *_____*

zanekal1 wrote:Happy Birthday Shiz I hope you enjoy the new all you can eat natsuki bar

Natsuki bar? *looks between her legs* Is there something you want to tell us, Kuga?

Natsuki Kuga : SHADDUP! IT'S NOT THAT!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:29 am

Luu Sky Sapphire: Amazing and wonderfully-written story! =]

Aurora-stylus: Beautiful drawing! Your style is breathtaking! =]

zanekal1: Awesome idea! X3

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : SHADDUP! IT'S NOT THAT!!!

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Oh, so Natsuki wants to cook for me?...It is 'all you can eat,' isn't it?" *smiles at Natsuki innocently*
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Wha-Shizuru, I can't cook! I'd burn down the apartment complex! You know that!"
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "It's your choice, Nat-su-ki. No matter which one you decide, I can't loose!" *sighs and smiles dreamily*
(Ninja: (thinks to self) "Why am I thinking of the 'Welcome home! Would you like dinner? A bath? Or...*girl speaking does a sexy, half-naked pose*...me...?' concept-quote...?")

Wink

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Aurora stylus on this forum??? -swoon- i love your work!!!
luu-sama and MissSoccerNinja-oneesama inspire me to write yuri again with my girlfriend. ;.;
we know that shiznat will always triumph because love is beautiful. ♥
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:luu-sama and MissSoccerNinja-oneesama inspire me to write yuri again with my girlfriend. ;.;

I'm very honored to have helped to inspire you! =]

That sounds realy cool! I hope you two have fun writing! =]

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:we know that shiznat will always triumph because love is beautiful. ♥

Very well-said! =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Too many new members of Team Shizuru!!!! @o@ THE FUJINOISM IS SPREADING!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Too many new members of Team Shizuru!!!! @o@ THE FUJINOISM IS SPREADING!!!

There's no such thing as too many members ;D

Shizuru Kaichou : It's the secret ingredient I put in the tea, they cannot resist~ Shizuru Fujino
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:44 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:There's no such thing as too many members ;D

Shizuru Kaichou : It's the secret ingredient I put in the tea, they cannot resist~ Shizuru Fujino

Team Natsuki and Team Nao disagree with you! >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down