Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN!

+9
*BlackRose*
Kuga Natsuki
Bluholic711
magicmaster03
Saido
DuranDuran
MissSoccerNinja
Luu Sky Sapphire
Yuri-hime
13 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 pm

((Thread renamed to The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Any member can participate and steal character use anytime you want. Pick up a Mai-HiME/Otome character and go! :3 ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote: Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Hey! I'm not sexually frustrated anymore! Er, I mean- I'm not sexually frustrated!"

tomoe2 : See everyone? This is what I mean by MUTTS. They can't think straight. Neither can I, but I ain't straight now...am I? *snuggles up to Shizuru-oneesama*

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *holds Tomoe at arms length* "Sorry, Tomoe-san, but, I can vouch for the validity of Natsuki's words." *walks over to Natsuki, hugging her* "For, you see, I'm the reason why Natsuki isn't sexually frustrated anymore." :) *nuzzles into Natsuki* "..." *smiles more as she continues to hug the blushing Natsuki* .......*leek *

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "H-hey! I never let you use a neji on me!"

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Miyu : Beep. Marguerite Tomoe's shallowness has reached critical mass. Beep.

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *momentarily breaks away from her dirty thoughts and nods at Miyu in agreement* "I do believe you're right, Miyu-san."

Zhang Nao: *randomly saunters into the scene* "Did I hear somebody call Natsuki a 'mutt'? I want in on these insults!" *grins and looks for Natsuki* *suddenly sees Tomoe* "...Hey...You're kind of cute..." *devilish grin* Wink

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Azusa *whines and trots back into room* Momma, I sorry... I failed in keeping Tomoe-puppy away. *pouts and hangs head in shame*

:blue rose: *magical flower appears* How about a little help for the Duran-puppy!? *turns Duran in to a half wolfy person with a collar, jeans, and a cute t-shirt on* There Duran-puppy, keep the collar on and you can transform into this to give lots of hugs!!!!

Azusa A dream come true!!!!! *spins around happily*
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:46 am

Miyu : You there. *points at Duran-Puppy* How is it possible that you can turn into a human...ish...person. *wants to be human, da'w machine angst*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:29 pm

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "It's ok, Duran-chan." *gives DuranDuran a big, long hug...a little too long for Natsuki's liking*

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Hey! Now I have to compete with Duran too for Shizuru's affections?!" *jealousy!*

Yohko Youko: "Don't worry, Miyu, I can fix you! We have the technology!"

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Azusa Duran: *blinks and looks at Natsuki* I sorry momma *runs over to Natsuki and hugs* I still love you most momma!!!! *nuzzle, nuzzle*
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: :shock: *Classic crimson Kuga/Kruger blush*
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "See, Natsuki? No need to be jealous." :) *hugs both Duran and Natsuki at the same time* (Thinks) "I'm in heaven..." :cheers:

Miyu Miyu: "There are three people participating in this hug. I believe the situation has been set, as you humans say, "Back to square 1"..."

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Azusa Duran: Bark~ *tail wags happily* my mommies!! *nudsle nuzzle*

Kuroch *puff ball approves*
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Aoi maid : Please pardon my intruding. The reason for my somewhat abrupt appearance is to ask where I can find my...*ahem*...Miss Harada or Miss Hallard? You see I'm looking for her and...*blush*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Yohko Youko: "Ah, Ms. Senou, please sit down. You look flushed..." *has Aoi sit down, checks her temperature, and conducts various other tests* "I see. Ms. Senou, you appear to be suffering from a condition called: sexual frustration. I diagnosed another student awhile ago with the same condition."
( Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: *blushes*)
Yohko Youko: (continues) "She has since recovered from the affliction after undergoing the treatment I recommended."
( Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: :) )
Yohko Youko: (continues) "Yes, it does seem that we need Ms. Harada/Hallard here at the moment..."

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Aoi maid : *blushes* Why yes, it has been a while since Chie has eaten me...AH! WAIT! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! YOU DIDN'T HEAR THAT AT ALL! *covers her face in embarrassment with her snow white hands*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Yohko Youko: It's all right, Miss Senou." *smiles gently and places a comforting hand on Aoi's shoulder* "Verbal slips like that are not uncommon in the middle stages of the condition. Unfortunately, the outbursts only get worse as the condition progresses into its late stages..." *suddenly shouts frustratedly* "DAMN IT, MIDORI! YOU SAID YOU'D BE FINISHED WITH YOUR RESEARCH IN A FEW DAYS! IT'S BEEN FIVE WEEKS! I HAVEN'T BEEN F***ED IN FIVE WEEKS!" X0 ..... :shock: *blushes* :oops: "..Ahem, um....Yes... It would be best if we could find Miss Harada/Hallard before you enter the late stages of the condition..."

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote: Yohko Youko: It's all right, Miss Senou." *smiles gently and places a comforting hand on Aoi's shoulder* "Verbal slips like that are not uncommon in the middle stages of the condition. Unfortunately, the outbursts only get worse as the condition progresses into its late stages..." *suddenly shouts frustratedly* "DAMN IT, MIDORI! YOU SAID YOU'D BE FINISHED WITH YOUR RESEARCH IN A FEW DAYS! IT'S BEEN FIVE WEEKS! I HAVEN'T BEEN F***ED IN FIVE WEEKS!" X0 ..... :shock: *blushes* :oops: "..Ahem, um....Yes... It would be best if we could find Miss Harada/Hallard before you enter the late stages of the condition..."

Midori : *enters unexpectedly* You haven't changed, Youko. Always the "pusher", ever since we were children. Course', I was the one always the procrastinator. *wink* It's been a while.

Aoi maid : Ahhh! Aswald!!!

Midori : Relax, pretty lady. I am only here to see Youko, it's hard to sleep at night without her by my side.

Aoi maid : So you both have THAT kind of relationship too?! *blushes frantically*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Yohko Youko: "Midori!" *blushes and turns away* "...It's about time..." *pause* "I'm still angry with you for being away for so long...but after a speech like the one you just gave..." *abruptly turns around and walks purposefully to Midori, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the scene*

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:05 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote: Yohko Youko: "Midori!" *blushes and turns away* "...It's about time..." *pause* "I'm still angry with you for being away for so long...but after a speech like the one you just gave..." *abruptly turns around and walks purposefully to Midori, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the scene*

Midori : Meep! Youko, you sure have gotten aggressive! *gets dragged past Aoi* Would you excuse us! *disappears*

Aoi maid : Oh Chie, will you whisk me away to the bedroom too? >///< I was just there last week to tidy up...

GRANDE CHIE : Were you? I thought I smelled something fishy~ *reaches down Aoi's pantsu*

Aoi maid : *JUMPS!* CHIE-SAMA! GOMEN! I didn't see you standing there! Huh? Why are you wearing that ancient school uniform.

GRANDE CHIE : *flirtatious wink* Couldn't be helped, it's all this emoticon box had for me.

Aoi maid : Eh? *derpface*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:14 am

Hirukio (me): Hi! I just saw that anyone could join...um... my parents are Natsuki and SHizuru...they adopted me...but i guess you guys aren't in Saido-sensei's world...
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Saido wrote:Hirukio (me): Hi! I just saw that anyone could join...um... my parents are Natsuki and SHizuru...they adopted me...but i guess you guys aren't in Saido-sensei's world...

Natsuki Kuga : We have a kid now!?

Shizuru Kaichou : Surprised, Natsuki-chan? I'm not~ It happens a lot in fanfiction~

Natsuki Kuga : The fans actually think I'm father material...OiOiOiOi!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:26 pm

Hirukio- Sorry, but Natsuki-kaa-san... You're a good parent! And on the bright side...I distract Shizuru-kaa-san from what's hidden in your pants! Shizuru-kaa-san...I um... who the heck is this?
-----> tomoe

Gakuenchou - Oh... that crazy bitch...
Viola -Natsuki!
Hirukio- What's a bitch?
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:28 am

tomoe2 : Who are you calling a bitch? You are just an O.C., you don't belong in the same sentence as me. The greatest Otome of all...next to Shizuru-oneesama. *looks at Kruger* MY Shizuru-oneesama~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Hirukio- You're not very nice you know. Maybe Shizuru-kaa-san would like you a little more if you were kind. It's not that hard. Just smile even if it's fake. Or you can just ask mama to sit with you so you can calmly explain your feelings.

Gakuenchou - I ain't an OC! My daughter is the OC! And you have no right to speak that way! Dont talk to her like that! You should be honored that so many people want to make their own characters! It means our show is awesome!

Viola -Haruka-chan, i believe i need some tea... Ara... Hirukio...come with me please...

Armitage - On it, Bubuzuke.
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:07 pm

pokemon Oi, whats going on here? .... *blinks* looks like we might need some spicing up yeah?!

kawaiidesuplz I totally agree, need to reamp this up some!!!! But... how????

Korra chibi How about super AWSOME KORA-SAMA!!!! *smiles* KYYYYAAAHHH!!!! Let's kick some ass!!!!
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:19 am

Hirukio: CHEEESE!

Viola Natsuki! She's lactose intollerant!
Gakuenchou Oh...
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:15 am

Akira Okuzaki : I HATE cheese. Okuzaki greatly disapproves of cheese.

ruby : No, Akira-chan, you're wrong! Cheese is great, especially pizza! And there's no better topping for pizza than extra cheese...and Tokiha Mushrooms; which you can purchase at the Black Valley for only 2 quid.

Akira Okuzaki : Quid? Since when were you Brtish? Do British even like cheese? It just seems like you're making up a bunch of B.S. right now, Miss Tokiha...

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed May 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Hirukio- pizza is awesome!
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmaster03 Wed May 02, 2012 6:49 pm

nao lick bored
magicmaster03
magicmaster03
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 72
Armitage GUTS!!! : 12
Location : Underworld good luck finding me heres a hint the puppy will catch you before the guards do

http://hinatasonly58.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next