Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Ignoring Reika Sakuragi's plea, which in her current state, was a borderline threat. "Shut up" Hikari replied firmly and began to charge at the arrogant Otome. "Fruitless" Monica thought to herself, easily evading the punch thrown by Hikari. The golden haired girl's body began to glow, all her strength began surging through her body. She lunged at Monica repeatably, getting closer and closer to impact. "Not bad." Monica's drew her scythe once more, glaring at her opponent with hatred. "Windbloom will perish for the destruction it's caused!!!" yelled the powerful woman, who proceeded to yell "Materialize!". The flashing light emitting from her body blinded Hikari; who then lost sight of the Otome. "An Otome...that's not possible."

A silhouetted after-image flashed across the sky, soaring down onto the ground where Reika was standing. "LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU, REIKA!!!" screamed Hikari. Monica kicked Reika and Saku, sending them crashing into Hikari and into a hotel building. The building collapsed on both girls, Hikari using her body to shield the two. "Reika-chan! Are you okay?!"

Monica tossed her scythe at nearby buildings, causing them all to collapse on the Garderobe soldiers who had trouble controlling the situation.

"Watch it, men! This is no ordinary Otome!"

"Easy for you to say!" shouted another soldier who tried to shoot down Monica, only to fall to her energy beam.

"Shit! Gakuenchou, come in, OVER! Our situation is getting worse, we need more men! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Silence.

Smirking, laughing, she coldly at what she considered pathetic attempts. "Is that all Garderobe can do?! Bring me your strongest warriors before I lay complete waste to this city. I will finally avenge my onee-sama and this cursed fate."

"Cursed fate..." Hikari thought to herself as she lifted the heavy rubble with ease. "Okay, let's try this a different way."

-Flashback-

"The opponent with malice in her heart is always blinded by your determination. Let go of your anger and invoke what it truly means to be an Otome."

-Flashback end-

"Una-sama...Come on, let's go!"

Hikari took Reika by the arm..."My apologies, Reika-chan!"...and threw her at Monica. Shouting "Use that slash technique you kept babbling about, Reika-chan!"

---

"Miss Maria, this impossible. How is Monica-Oneesama still alive. Even if she had lived, she would be much older than you. No offense."

Shizuru turned to Monica who was about to clash with Reika. "She was said to be one of the powerful Otome in our Academy's history. It's amazing that these children are still alive. I cannot let them die now...and I will protect Natsuki-chan and Toshi-chan."

The Bewitching Smile Amethyst slowly walked towards Monica, locking her fierce crimson eyes on the ancient opponent. "Materialize!"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Chapter III: Rise of the Fallen [Mai-HiME/Otome O.C. Roleplay]

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 pm

"I don't know how she's still alive, Shizuru," Maria said, readying her weapon. "But she won't be for long!"

With that, Maria charged with a loud battlecry at Monica. Arika followed suit with her weapon in hand.

Meanwhile at Garderobe, Toshi watched as smoke rose from where the fight was taking place, surrounded by a few Corals and Pearls in their robes, also watching the battle unfold.

"What's going on over there?"

"I wish I knew."

"Must be pretty big for Gakuenchou-sama to leave Toshi-chan here."

As the students conversed with each other, Toshi couldn't help but remember the dream or rather the nightmare he had the night before. He couldn't get the image of seeing his parents, frozen stiff and helpless as someone just sliced their stone heads off and effectively orphaning him once again. Toshi then reached into his shirt and pulled out a pendant that had gems in the same color as the GEMs his parents had in the form of a yin-yang symbol. It was a gift his parents gave him about a month after Tomoe had attacked him and Shizuru to remind Toshi of how his parents would never leave him. Clutching it tightly, he made his resolve and ran.

"Toshi come back!"

The girls tried chasing him, but because of how many times Toshi had dodged Miss Maria and his parents, he was just too fast for them and managed to make it to the gate and lose them before they could catch him.

'Shizuru-mama, Natsuki-mama, I'm coming!'
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5