Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

+22
UchihaAlice
depression76
SpiralDasher
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
SulliMike23
GoldenSun13
Crayon
Chibi Rachy
Defiant
Ice Silver Crystal
The Random Ninja
Amaya
ShiznatFan4Life
Abicion
Fallen Angel96
Kyubey Mittens
denerop
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Empty Re: Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 pm

ShiznatFan4Life wrote:

is this what u were talking about? i have it in my favorites

That's the one, thanks ShiznatFan4Life. When I first saw that clip, I thought SUNRISE went ahead and made the Mai-HiME EXA anime. The HiME in EXA look younger than in the original anime, so...yeah. Baka mistake.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Empty Re: Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Natsuki Kuga:

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Natsuki

X-23 from X-Men:

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 X-23-m10

Hollowed-Words spawned these two! :evil:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Ray from Ray the Animation always reminded me of Natsuki

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 21606

Natsuki

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Natv
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Amaya wrote:Ray from Ray the Animation always reminded me of Natsuki

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 21606

Natsuki

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Natv

Spitting image! :shock: Good one, Amaya-sama. *hunts down fanart of Ray nao, because I can*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Random Ninja Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:24 am

I've always kinda thought that Chikane and Himeko from Kannazuki no Miko and Rei and Minako (Sailor Mars and Venus) from Sailor Moon looked a lot alike. Switch their eye colors and they could be twins. Usagi Sailor Moon smilie for the heck of it :)

Chikane and Himeko

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Kannaz10

Rei and Minako

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 12041010

(P.S. Reinako is so canon. Srsly. *shot*)
The Random Ninja
The Random Ninja
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 14
Armitage GUTS!!! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Simoun's Wapourif strangely resembles Natsuki-chan, look! He is a pretty man! >///<

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Simoun11

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Wapori10

Natsuki Kuga < I love the new emoticons! xD
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:28 pm

The Random Ninja wrote:Rei and Minako

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 12041010

Reinako is moar canon in the manga and PGSM. <3 May I just say how awesome you are? :) *huge Minako and Rei fan*

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:Simoun's Wapourif strangely resembles Natsuki-chan, look! He is a pretty man! >///<

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Simoun11

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Wapori10

Wapourif <333 nao you've done it. >o< I'm going to share several comparison pictures of the two, just because! When we were on the chatbox, the MM Valkyries couldn't get over the striking resemblance.

Wapourif is probably the only guy I would make love to and I can justify that with the circumstances of how his character and the Simoun series in general plays out. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by The Random Ninja Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:08 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:Simoun's Wapourif strangely resembles Natsuki-chan, look! He is a pretty man! >///<

I thought he was a girl at first, and then I noticed the Simoun. XD I really need to watch Simoun one of these days...

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
The Random Ninja wrote:Rei and Minako

Reinako is moar canon in the manga and PGSM. <3 May I just say how awesome you are? :) *huge Minako and Rei fan*

Hell yes<3 I have tons of pictures of them from the manga and artworks, and they're almost always together (and they mirror Michiru and Haruka a lot too, which sets alarms off in my head).
The Random Ninja
The Random Ninja
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 14
Armitage GUTS!!! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 pm

The Random Ninja wrote:I thought he was a girl at first, and then I noticed the Simoun. XD I really need to watch Simoun one of these days...

You must! It's a really beautiful and deep series. :)

She, I mean HE, has been added to Wolvy's list of love children: Mai-HiME/Otome Love Child

The Random Ninja wrote:Hell yes<3 I have tons of pictures of them from the manga and artworks, and they're almost always together (and they mirror Michiru and Haruka a lot too, which sets alarms off in my head).

Mikoto Minagi We have a Sailor Moon thread here: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Thread

Show your favorite Sailor Moon yuri couples love! :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Leftover Wapourif from Simoun and Natsuki Kuga/Kruger comparisons I didn't have time to post. :) Thanks again for the inspiration, Ice.

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Wapour13

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 PDVD_013

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Wapour14

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 PDVD_066

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Wapour15

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 PDVD_106
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 am

(( HELP!!!

Does anyone know who this is...

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Natsuki-3

I found this chibi in the latest rightstuf catalog. She looks an awful lot like Natsuki. WEARING ARMOR?! o_o;;;

Can someone ID her? X3 I swear to Fumi, if she's someone I already know...>w< ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Wed May 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Well, as an Evangelion fan, those automaticly poped-up in my mind...

Miyu Greer - Rei Ayanami
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Miyu-greer-foto
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 0012-rei076

And not just in appearance, they have some even some character traits in common. And of course neither of them is just a human being.

Nagi Homura - Kaworu Nagisa
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 002-nagi
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Kaworu04

Well to those guys - they are very-very much alike. They even have the same Seiju - Akira Ishida, who plays those kind of characters very often.

And if I just take the characters by their traits (not appearance), there is definitely a lot of similar characters in NGE to those from M-H.
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Fumi bless the Evangelion fans.

When it comes to traits, they also have a lot of similarities. Couldn't agree more here. Although you can actually mess with Rei wouldn't worrying about seeing Fumi early. Miyu can be a loose cannon, no pun intended, if you piss her off. I will admit that Giant Naked Rei from End of Evangelion can definitely beat Miyu and possibly the entire Mai-Series roster. You need Manga Sailor Moon, Goku, and Belldandy to kill that bitch. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Thu May 12, 2011 7:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Fumi bless the Evangelion fans.
Forewer and ever :)

Well, yea, but technically it was Lilith with some of ReiĀ“s personality -
Spoiler:
basically Kaworu as the last Angel might be stronger.
But more and more I think of it I find those similar, if I should put a diagram how each episode of NGE and M-H made me feel, it would be very alike, except last episodes. But when Mai imagined her ideal world I kinda said "wow, havenĀ“t I seen that somewhere? :)"
I canĀ“t wait for 3rd Rebuild movie - Eva 2.22 gave me hope that we will see more happier end :)
Spoiler:

Well all the 5 Nodoses from Heroic Age would not probably have a problem with her, those bastards could probably destroy galaxies without a problem :D
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 13, 2011 1:10 pm

Mai's ideal world sequence (thanks to Yukariko) was Evangelion-esque, wasn't it? Just not as grim, but it could of if SUNRISE wanted to be a little more creative.

To go a little off-topic...

Defiant wrote:Well all the 5 Nodoses from Heroic Age would not probably have a problem with her, those bastards could probably destroy galaxies without a problem :D

Never seen Heroic Age but I'll take your word for it. In that case how about the Gurren Lagann roster against Heroic Age? They tossed galaxies around! XD I'll just trump them all with Lina Inverse's Giga Slave, if she doesn't get killed before casting it. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Fri May 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mai's ideal world sequence (thanks to Yukariko) was Evangelion-esque, wasn't it? Just not as grim, but it could of if SUNRISE wanted to be a little more creative.
Well, I just loved this sequence in both - because itĀ“s natural to think under stress what would the best ideal world look like.
Spoiler:

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
To go a little off-topic...

Defiant wrote:Well all the 5 Nodoses from Heroic Age would not probably have a problem with her, those bastards could probably destroy galaxies without a problem :D

Never seen Heroic Age but I'll take your word for it. In that case how about the Gurren Lagann roster against Heroic Age? They tossed galaxies around! XD I'll just trump them all with Lina Inverse's Giga Slave, if she doesn't get killed before casting it. Shizuru Fujino

I have Gurren Lagann in my watch list right after Aquarion, so I would be able to tell you soon enough :)
To Heroic Age - seeing that make me feel like universe I live in is kinda small, it is more fantasy than scifi ( human ships went down easier than Red-Shirts from Star Trek), although it is in the future. Well they didnĀ“t exactly destroy galaxies but they didnĀ“t have problems destroying ships, planets, stars, space-time continum and so on :)
Ohh, Lina Inverse...just typing that give me the creeps :)
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Tue May 17, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet. I watched the first episode of Ga Rei Zero tonight. And uh... look at this:

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Maihim10

Natsuki Kuga

to this

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Natsuk10

Natsuki Kasuga

Oh and they both have motorcycles too....
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 am

Chibi Rachy wrote:I'm surprised no one mentioned this yet. I watched the first episode of Ga Rei Zero tonight. And uh... look at this:

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Maihim10

Natsuki Kuga

to this

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Natsuk10

Natsuki Kasuga

Oh and they both have motorcycles too....

That's scary, man. the Rei Zero Natsuki looks just like the dude. Dudette. Whatever. Natsuki Kuga
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Fri May 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Mai Tokiha - Maya Toomi
Mai-HiME - Fafner in the Azure
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 62680m
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Maya-toomi-foto

Physical similarities aside, they have both very similar characters - both denied their feelings for some time, both had similar issues although Maya is not the first lead character in Fafner (she is third), but both of them kept their fight to the end.
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 21, 2011 12:14 am

I LOVE Fafner, it's a very good series that didn't get the attention it deserved. Kudos for the comparison, there's just something about pretty girls who aren't honest with themselves. Mai Tokiha
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Sat May 21, 2011 1:00 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I LOVE Fafner, it's a very good series that didn't get the attention it deserved.

yup, exactly...after last episode of Fafner when I search it on anime-database page I couldnĀ“t believe how low were those ratings...(I got similar shock even when I finished Mai-HiME).

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kudos for the comparison, there's just something about pretty girls who aren't honest with themselves. Mai Tokiha

Yup, although it was a bit different in each cases. Fafner was a bit more...well it has what I call "Depressing happy ending" but it is nowhere near how I was depressed after seeing Bokurano or The End of Evangelion.
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Crayon Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Tsurugi Minko of Hanasaku Iroha reminds me of Natsuki (and it's not just the looks either).

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 N3s1gh

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 2lcbf2g

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 257zyb9

Crayon
Crayon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 7
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 24, 2011 8:41 pm

She has that adorable Natsuki Kuga/Kruger Tsundere snarl. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Natsuki Kuga - Re-L Mayer
Mai-HiME - Ergo Proxy
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Maihime

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome - Page 2 Re-l-mayer-16027

how could I not notice this before...
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:44 pm

I noticed that one, it's just that whenever I see Re-L, I think of Amy Lee from Evanescence rather than Natsuki. XD;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next