Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

+22
UchihaAlice
depression76
SpiralDasher
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
SulliMike23
GoldenSun13
Crayon
Chibi Rachy
Defiant
Ice Silver Crystal
The Random Ninja
Amaya
ShiznatFan4Life
Abicion
Fallen Angel96
Kyubey Mittens
denerop
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Empty Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Is there an anime/manga character from another series that resembles anyone from Mai-HiME or Mai-Otome? If so, post them here so we can compare. :D Should be fun!

I'll point out the obvious which Kino-chan brought to my attention at the avatar/signature thread:

Rosalie Claudel from Mai-Otome Zwei
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome MJV-ARTORG_-_36451_1826x2601-mai_ot

Elina from Queens Blade
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Elina

Elina from Queens Blade looks somewhat similar to Rosalie Claudel from Mai-Otome Zwei. I think Rosalie needs to wear less...:oops: Perhaps a repeat in artwork. Wink A lot of anime companies tend to do that.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Empty Re: Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:55 pm

lolz, I know you would make a thread like this now XD
Do we have to take only charas from HiME / Otome or are other charas allowed, too?? :0
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Empty Re: Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:lolz, I know you would make a thread like this now XD
Do we have to take only charas from HiME / Otome or are other charas allowed, too?? :0

XD Am I that predictable? Wait, don't answer that. 👅
Any character from any anime/manga/TV show/etc. is allowed, sweetheart. Even if it's the slightest resemblance, post the images. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:04 pm

GOOD

Let's see...

Yomi from Ga-Rei -Zero- / Ga-Rei and Mio from K-On! / K-On!!
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 36810
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 48072

Chie from Mai HiME / Mai Otome / Mai Otome Zwei / Mai HiME Destinyand Shion from Mai Otome / Mai Otome Zwei / Mai HiME Destiny
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Chieoff001xg
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Sister_hermana_shion
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:18 pm

Haha! Interesting comparisons there, Kino-chan! ^__^ Very nice!

Here's one I've always noticed:

M.I.Y.U. (Merciful Intelligential Yggdrasil Unit) or Miyu Greer from Mai HiME / Mai Otome / Mai Otome Zwei / Mai Otome / My-Otome 0~S.ifr~ / My-HiME manga

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 91ab956fe8e100_full

KOS-MOS from Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht / Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse / Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra / Namco X Capcom

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Kosmos

Just give KOS-MOS a nice long haircut and presto...:lol:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Lol, they have German names. And "So speaks Zarathustra" is actually a book ;D

Fumi from Aoi Hana (Sweet Blue Flowers) and Sumika from Sasameki Koto
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Fumiotome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 63867
(well more in the mangas than in the animes)
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Lol, they have German names. And "So speaks Zarathustra" is actually a book ;D

That they do. ;P I knew you'd like that.

No comparison, but I wanted to add yet another girlie to the Rosalie from Mai-Otome comparison...

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Somegirlfromkoihime

I don't know who she is. I spotted her on the opening of Shin Koihime Musō: Otome Tairan. Midori...care to ID this cute gal? ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 am

;D

Kyou & Ryou from Clannad and Kagami & Tsukasa from Lucky Star : D
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 33493jpgotome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 32816jpg
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 62718otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 70221
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kino karutta-chan wrote:Lol, they have German names. And "So speaks Zarathustra" is actually a book ;D

That they do. ;P I knew you'd like that.

No comparison, but I wanted to add yet another girlie to the Rosalie from Mai-Otome comparison...

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Somegirlfromkoihime

I don't know who she is. I spotted her on the opening of Shin Koihime Musō: Otome Tairan. Midori...care to ID this cute gal? ^_^

That's Enshou (Yuan Shao). Cute, yes. Made of fail? Definitely XDD Well in a good way, kinda the way the real Yuan Shao was made a fail.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:16 am

i dunno why, but every time i draw Maggey Byrde (and just see her)
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 150px-Maggey3
It makes me think of yukino

Also..
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Lisa_Basil_Smiling
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Good ones, denden! <3 I have a few here...

Shizuru Fujino/Viola

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome PDVD_002
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome PDVD_018

and

Rio Kitagawa from Doki Doki School Hours

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Hunt08065
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 44872

I guess they don't look too similar in the long run, but their forceful lesbian charms are very much alike. More so with Kitagawa. You thought Shizuru was forward? She's a shy uke compared to Kitagawa. o.o;;;;

Non-Mai HiME

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Sreri6fs

Eri Sawachika from School Rumble.

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Shimizu

Shimizu from Nabari no Ou.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:25 am

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 9hj2pi
Honey, Ouran high school host club

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 25g8ch5
Tadase Hotori, Shugo Chara

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 2efn6rr
Len Kagamine, Vocaloid

And i can add this one to the ones our prince added before,
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Rwus14
Hoshina Utau, Shugo Chara
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:46 pm

denerop wrote:And i can add this one to the ones our prince added before,
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Rwus14
Hoshina Utau, Shugo Chara

Striking resemblance to Shimizu and Eri! OoO Thanks, denden!

P.S. Shugo Chara is awe-sum. >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubey Mittens Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:40 pm

Honey kun also look pretty similar to Momiji Sohma from Fruits Basket.

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Momiji10
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Rei Hino from Sailor Moon and Kikyo from Inuyasha ;D
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Sailor-Mars-Rei-Hino326
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Kikyou
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:31 am

indeed, thanks Duran :D
hum.. Duran.. i need to think of a nickname for you one time >.<

@ Luu- Shugo chara !! <3
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Angel96 Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:43 pm

kendogarurumon
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome KendoGarurumon

metal garurumon
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome MetalGarurumon

dont they remind you of a certain pup? Razz

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Duran01
Fallen Angel96
Fallen Angel96
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 22
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:11 pm

:D Duran has new playmates! There are probably more Digimon that have features similar to the CHILDs. I don't know much about Digimon, so...^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:42 am

@ Fallen
Oh, good one! I totally forgot about them XD

Vegeta from DB/DBZ/DBGT and Ikkyu Hosakawa from Eyeshield 21
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 180px-VegetaKai
otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Ikkyu
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen Angel96 Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:26 am

midori naha from Telepathy Shōjo Ran Jiken Note doesnt see look just like natsuki

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 9141

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Natsukib
Fallen Angel96
Fallen Angel96
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 22
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Fallen Angel96 wrote: midori naha from Telepathy Shōjo Ran Jiken Note doesnt see look just like natsuki

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome 9141

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Natsukib

A happier Natsuki clone! OoO!

You know, someone on You Tube uploaded a video of some Natsuki look-alike. I wish I faved that video when I had the chance or else I'd show you. >_< Maybe it was the girl you provided above, can't remember.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Double posting for an extra comparison:

Neviril from Simoun

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Pdvd_028

Yohko Sagisawa

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Pdvd_029

Both of them look like blow up dolls to me. You can't really tell with the picture of Yohko (the one I'm using here is actually one of her better drawn ones. Couldn't help it, she's beautiful.), but there are many shots in both Mai-series where her lips look funny.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Abicion Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:33 am

Does this count?
Abicion
Abicion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 247
Armitage GUTS!!! : 16

https://www.youtube.com/user/OrihimintRyunanade

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:12 am

Abicion wrote:Does this count?

Counts perfectly. About time we had some Star Ocean love around here.

My next comparison:

Kimura's wife from Azumanga Daioh

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Pdvd_030

and

Shizuru Fujino/Viola

otome - Look-Alikes Thread! Characters that resemble those from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome PDVD_357

Both have that smile...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShiznatFan4Life Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Fallen Angel96 wrote: midori naha from Telepathy Shōjo Ran Jiken Note doesnt see look just like natsuki

A happier Natsuki clone! OoO!

You know, someone on You Tube uploaded a video of some Natsuki look-alike. I wish I faved that video when I had the chance or else I'd show you. >_< Maybe it was the girl you provided above, can't remember.

is this what u were talking about? i have it in my favorites
ShiznatFan4Life
ShiznatFan4Life
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 96
Armitage GUTS!!! : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next