Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

future plans for mai-otome

Go down

future plans for mai-otome Empty future plans for mai-otome

Post by Rena_Sayers on Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

ive been wondering ab out this question for a long time and i could never find an answer. Does sunrise have any future plans of making another series or continuation of mai-otome/mai-otome zwei?

Rena_Sayers
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 34
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11

Back to top Go down

future plans for mai-otome Empty Re: future plans for mai-otome

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Rena_Sayers wrote:ive been wondering ab out this question for a long time and i could never find an answer. Does sunrise have any future plans of making another series or continuation of mai-otome/mai-otome zwei?

Not since the Mai-HiME EXA manga have I heard any major news concerning the Mai-Series, unfortunately. Never say never though. Shizuru Fujino

When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena_Sayers on Tue May 17, 2011 12:56 am

I know :( its my favorite series and has so much more potential on series and moves!

Rena_Sayers
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant on Tue May 17, 2011 3:12 am

yup, Mai-HiME EXA is the newest written thing (although its 1 year old already) and the newest animation is 2010 5 min DVD special where Mai and co. tortures Reito with spicy food.

I have faith - every universe needs time between releasing new things, fe. new Gundam series are made in +-5 year intervals, Evangelion got a remake after decade and I still wait for new Full-Metal Panic! series which are not announced but everybody know that it will just happen. But it would be nice to have at least some promise that some new M-H/M-O manga will be made.
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rena_Sayers on Wed May 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Defiant wrote:yup, Mai-HiME EXA is the newest written thing (although its 1 year old already) and the newest animation is 2010 5 min DVD special where Mai and co. tortures Reito with spicy food.

I have faith - every universe needs time between releasing new things, fe. new Gundam series are made in +-5 year intervals, Evangelion got a remake after decade and I still wait for new Full-Metal Panic! series which are not announced but everybody know that it will just happen. But it would be nice to have at least some promise that some new M-H/M-O manga will be made.

yep thats gotta be our best bet is to keep faith and prob beg sunrise :)
plus if they made another season with something special about arika and nina having a new master or worked for the school and another tradgedy happend and they made the fighting like s.ifr than if would be pretty bad ass

Rena_Sayers
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum