Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month!

+15
RisingPhoenix
Amaya
Vampirestein
WolvenBane08
Midori Sugiura99
Kara
Milla
zanekal1
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
Konaxookami
pokemoneg
GhibliFreek
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! - Page 3 Empty Re: ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month!

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:58 am

@ Amaya
https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t847-cosplay-madness-strip-club-vip-only :<

@ Luu
That was a pretty boring answer to my awesome story >0< XD
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! - Page 3 Empty Re: ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:((Oh no, only two days left. When we next time do a cosplay-madness we should open a special roleplay-thread for the cosplayers, so that we can play a story and since there are not only Mai characters that should be an interesting crossover story^^))

Kino karutta-chan wrote:@ Amaya
https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t847-cosplay-madness-strip-club-vip-only :<

@ Luu
That was a pretty boring answer to my awesome story >0< XD

(( @ Amaya: What Kino-chan said. XD I do accept (via PM) suggestions for our next event month! Ideas are welcome anytime!

@ Kino: ;p Maybe if you added more mature content to your 'awesome' story....*whistles* ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 01, 2011 12:43 am

All usernames have been restored to their original state. Shizuru Fujino Thank you for taking part in the Cosplay Madness! And of course, many thanks to everyone for making Mai-Multiverse #1.

HiME HiME HiME HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAI-MULTIVERSE FORUM!!! HiME HiME HiME

You're all so damn awesome, I just cannot contain my SCREAMINGKISSPOPTARTKATSYNDROME

Have some lie cake, it's on me. :3 lie cake Ironic, the bullshitter passing out the bullshitt. >w<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 am

SCREAMING KISS. IS SIMPLY AMAZING XDDDDD

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:SCREAMING KISS. IS SIMPLY AMAZING XDDDDD

I KNOW RITE?! >w< WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH ALL THESE TERMINOLOGIES!? I SHOULD GIVE YOU A GODDDAMN AWARD, BEETCH.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 4:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hollowed-Words wrote:SCREAMING KISS. IS SIMPLY AMAZING XDDDDD

I KNOW RITE?! >w< WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH ALL THESE TERMINOLOGIES!? I SHOULD GIVE YOU A GODDDAMN AWARD, BEETCH.

YOU'VE ALREADY GIVEN ME SO MUCH, WHAT ELSE COULD YOU GIVE!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 01, 2011 4:23 pm

WHAT ELSE? A CLAUDIA WOLF!

ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! - Page 3 Claudi10

Gee, I wonder who that sounds like...

Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 4:49 pm

ZOMG CLAUDIA WOLF HLSFHDHFIHT

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 21, 2011 12:51 am

ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! thread successfully moved to Mai-Multiverse Rules, Help/Suggestions and Updates forum.

~ Luu
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! - Page 3 Empty The MM Anniversary Thread!

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:58 pm

So, I realized we didn't have one of these. x3 I figure this would be useful for all kinds of anniversary's. Whether it be the making of our fav anime, relationship, marriage, meeting of someone, or the anniversary of you joining the forum! Now you have a thread for it all~

To start this off...

Happy one-month Anniversary Dye/Zhang/Ookamidesu. :p
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:29 am

MidnightPersona wrote:So, I realized we didn't have one of these.

Actually we do. :) Yours will serve more purpose though. Congrats on your anniversary with ze Dye-Mulan~ Zhang
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:So, I realized we didn't have one of these.

Actually we do. :) Yours will serve more purpose though. Congrats on your anniversary with ze Dye-Mulan~ Zhang

It was SUCH a SPECIFIC thread I do not count it. One Specific anniversary vs ALL of them? For anyone? I win xD And thnak you, but it's the one year mark that matters.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:32 pm

I never keep up with anniversaries. XD I'd like to celebrate the day that my boyfriend and I met, except that's impossible since I have no freaking clue. Anyway, I'll be able to celebrate the day I joined this forum, because it's the day before my birthday (and it's under my icon somewhere).
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:26 pm

Lol. You actually made this thread, huh? XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:04 am

bump

*The contest portion is for anyone who is on deviantART*

Hello once again, Mai-Multiverse! Hope those who celebrate Easter or Passover (sometimes both! lol) had a great time! :)

On March 27th of 2010, an idea came to me when me and my friend from a Sailor Moon forum decided to make a Mai-HiME thread dedicated to the fandom. She didn't see Mai-Otome just yet, but that didn't stop me from jabbering on and on about it, haha. She was relieved to know ShizNat became an official couple. During the next three days, I spent my free time rewatching the Mai-HiME series again and instantly fell back in love with Shizuru and Natsuki. Granted, this series is built around the other greats like Mai, Mikoto, Midori and more, but ShizNat raised the bar for yuri fandom.

Shizuru and Natsuki were more than just the "overrated" characters of the series. They touched a lot of fans deeply with their silliness, passion, sadness and sacrifice. Even in Mai-Otome where the two up their fanservice game, you can feel Shizuru's love as she was prepared to give her life to shield Natsuki from the incoming blast. (Ep. 25)

Has it been two years already? Wow...it felt like yesterday I was writing how I felt about everybody's (okay, almost everybody's...) favorite couple from the Mai-Series. My website started a chain of fan groups and websites that are still going strong even today. We even partnered with existing fan groups, for the simple reason of keeping this very fandom alive and well as we entered the new decade. Two years of contribution from the greatest artists, authors and general fans in the world. From places like England, Russia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Canada, Mexico, France and so on. There were tough times during these past two years, and yes, some of it could be felt today.

But I am still here. Because quite frankly, Luu Sky Sapphire is the Icon that can still go. Those of you who love this series and these characters, should feel that same pride too.

I want to honor the anniversary of ShizNat Webs and the one-year anniversary of Mai-Multiverse Forum by issuing a small contest. Unlike the others, this is going to be personal.

---

Write a long five paragraph essay on why Mai-HiME/Otome is important to you. Or, express through art (using characters from the Mai-Series if need be) how you feel about our fandom (as long as it's positive).

The Winner of this contest will receive an Atelier Sai Natsuki Kruger figure from Mai-Otome. It's the final item in my import inventory before I purchase more for July's contest. Deadline is April 30th. Because of the two controversial contests that proceeded this one, I will have 100% control of this contest with a dA voting poll for dA members only. Questions or comment regarding the contest only. Post them below.

Thank you for reading! This is Luu Sky Sapphire, last survivor of the Nostromo. Signing off.

>> http://shiznat.webs.com/ << ShizNat Webs: Where Mai-HiME/Otome fandom for the New Generation began.

---

I also wanted to add something else. I look back at this anniversary thread and read such nice things from some people who used to be my friends. Does it make me upset today? To be honest, no. I firmly believed each and everyone one of them meant what they said at the time. But because of innuendo, an inability to be kind to others or not understanding my passion for this fandom, they are no longer around. I feel they all missed the point of this place. We're not a dating site or a place you THINK you can run, this forum is to support the very series it's based on.

I'm proud of the MM Superstars that remain here, even if they just want to tell us what music they're listening to for the 100th time.

ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! - Page 3 Animep96 <--- They (including all Mai-Series not featured on the shot) brought you here.

There's nothing more to say on my part. booze Here's to another ten to twenty years of Mai-HiME/Otome fandom.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:42 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

*The contest portion is for anyone who is on deviantART*

Hello once again, Mai-Multiverse! Hope those who celebrate Easter or Passover (sometimes both! lol) had a great time! :)

On March 27th of 2010, an idea came to me when me and my friend from a Sailor Moon forum decided to make a Mai-HiME thread dedicated to the fandom. She didn't see Mai-Otome just yet, but that didn't stop me from jabbering on and on about it, haha. She was relieved to know ShizNat became an official couple. During the next three days, I spent my free time rewatching the Mai-HiME series again and instantly fell back in love with Shizuru and Natsuki. Granted, this series is built around the other greats like Mai, Mikoto, Midori and more, but ShizNat raised the bar for yuri fandom.

Shizuru and Natsuki were more than just the "overrated" characters of the series. They touched a lot of fans deeply with their silliness, passion, sadness and sacrifice. Even in Mai-Otome where the two up their fanservice game, you can feel Shizuru's love as she was prepared to give her life to shield Natsuki from the incoming blast. (Ep. 25)

Has it been two years already? Wow...it felt like yesterday I was writing how I felt about everybody's (okay, almost everybody's...) favorite couple from the Mai-Series. My website started a chain of fan groups and websites that are still going strong even today. We even partnered with existing fan groups, for the simple reason of keeping this very fandom alive and well as we entered the new decade. Two years of contribution from the greatest artists, authors and general fans in the world. From places like England, Russia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Canada, Mexico, France and so on. There were tough times during these past two years, and yes, some of it could be felt today.

But I am still here. Because quite frankly, Luu Sky Sapphire is the Icon that can still go. Those of you who love this series and these characters, should feel that same pride too.

I want to honor the anniversary of ShizNat Webs and the one-year anniversary of Mai-Multiverse Forum by issuing a small contest. Unlike the others, this is going to be personal.

---

Write a long five paragraph essay on why Mai-HiME/Otome is important to you. Or, express through art (using characters from the Mai-Series if need be) how you feel about our fandom (as long as it's positive).

The Winner of this contest will receive an Atelier Sai Natsuki Kruger figure from Mai-Otome. It's the final item in my import inventory before I purchase more for July's contest. Deadline is April 30th. Because of the two controversial contests that proceeded this one, I will have 100% control of this contest with a dA voting poll for dA members only. Questions or comment regarding the contest only. Post them below.

Thank you for reading! This is Luu Sky Sapphire, last survivor of the Nostromo. Signing off.

>> http://shiznat.webs.com/ << ShizNat Webs: Where Mai-HiME/Otome fandom for the New Generation began.

---

I also wanted to add something else. I look back at this anniversary thread and read such nice things from some people who used to be my friends. Does it make me upset today? To be honest, no. I firmly believed each and everyone one of them meant what they said at the time. But because of innuendo, an inability to be kind to others or not understanding my passion for this fandom, they are no longer around. I feel they all missed the point of this place. We're not a dating site or a place you THINK you can run, this forum is to support the very series it's based on.

I'm proud of the MM Superstars that remain here, even if they just want to tell us what music they're listening to for the 100th time.

ShizNat Webs and Mai-Multiverse 1-year Anniversary Month! - Page 3 Animep96 <--- They (including all Mai-Series not featured on the shot) brought you here.

There's nothing more to say on my part. booze Here's to another ten to twenty years of Mai-HiME/Otome fandom.

Somehow... you sounded like Caesar Millan. *o*

As much as I wanna participate (and get a chance to own Kruger), I'm busy this month till probably 15 May...... :( Exams.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3