Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

+17
SpiralDasher
Mai_Tokiha
Lerena
Sergay Tate
depression76
Amaya
ookamidesu
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
RedEyedWolf
Krystal of Nol
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
21 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

Post by ookamidesu Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Lerena wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Lerena wrote:Guys, I need help with this one. I don't think I'm romantically compatible with anyone in this series. Can that be true?
That may be true, but who would be the one character you are MOST compatible with.?
Lol. Maybes a side character like... Classmate B?
Definitely a side character, but I'm a bit scared to mention who I thought of.

Why's that? 0.o?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? - Page 6 Empty Re: Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with?

Post by Lerena Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
Lerena wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Lerena wrote:Guys, I need help with this one. I don't think I'm romantically compatible with anyone in this series. Can that be true?
That may be true, but who would be the one character you are MOST compatible with.?
Why's that? 0.o?
Because it's easy to tease me about it, which I don't want.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Lerena wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Lerena wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Why's that? 0.o?
Because it's easy to tease me about it, which I don't want.
Oh, im so curious now. XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 am

ookamidesu wrote:Oh, im so curious now. XD

me too.

I for one, promise not to tease you over it though. *hand on heart* Arika Yumemiya
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:34 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Oh, im so curious now. XD

me too.

I for one, promise not to tease you over it though. *hand on heart* Arika Yumemiya
Ishiigami. X___X He's creepy. I have barely any reasoning behind why, so I'd have to watch the episodes he's in to come up with a better reason we're most compatible. Like I said, I doubt any Mai HiME character is compatible with me, but he seems to be more compatible out of anyone else. Or maybe Reito. I don't have any reasons for Reito though.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:44 pm

hmm interesting question:)

Lets see...
First of all, I'm more attracted into a strong seme, too girly girls and uke girls aren't my type at all. So due to this, we could erase these HiMEs from the list: Akane, Yukino, Fumi, Yukariko, Shiho(no offence but she is annoying, I could never been with someone as annoying as she is,lol)

Furthermore, I'm not into loliconism,lol, so we can earse these HIMEs too: Mikoto and Alyssa.

I'm not into girls, who dress up like guys, so Akira is a out too.

And what left on the list is: Mai, Natsuki, Shizuru, Midori.

Midori is a good person, we could be great friends and have fun, since we're both sensei and we like having some alcohol ;D , but that's all.

Shizuru.. hmm she and I have lots in common, both of us are willing to do almost anything for the person, who is dearest to us. Besides, I kinda look like her, as long as the body type and my colors (except my green eyes,lol). So I couldn't be with a person, who is so like me sweatdrop

So far 2 people left, Mai and Natsuki. Judging from all my previous crushes, Natsuki would be a love at first site :oops: She has all I like in a girl, badass, a bit of a chundere, a lone wolf, also she has athletic body, but she hasn't lost her femininity Wink So probably I would be (or trying to be) with her for months or maybe years, and when things wouldn't work for us anymore (because everything has both a beginning and ending during this life), probably I would find some "friendly" consolation in Mai's arms Razz

I know, I've over-analyzed this topic, but I had plenty of free time this afternoon xD
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 82
Armitage GUTS!!! : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:51 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:I know, I've over-analyzed this topic, but I had plenty of free time this afternoon xD

:) Don't beat yourself up over it, Mai-chan. It was quite an informative read! The most striking part was that you couldn't see yourself with Shizuru. :) A lot of girls would kill for that chance. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai_Tokiha wrote:I know, I've over-analyzed this topic, but I had plenty of free time this afternoon xD

:) Don't beat yourself up over it, Mai-chan. It was quite an informative read! The most striking part was that you couldn't see yourself with Shizuru. :) A lot of girls would kill for that chance. Shizuru Fujino

this is interesting, although it was stated that they are rather similar. 2 Shizuru Kaichou O.o
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:58 am

Edit: Ha... It seems that along the way, I turned this into a "who would you date" list. x_X

Male characters: No thanks.

Spoiler:

tl;dr: In the end I'm probably most compatible with either Mai or Youko... but I'd date either Youko or Yukariko. XD
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Mai_Tokiha Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
I feel relieved, that my huge post wasn't a bother :)
Yeah, lots of girls would like a chance to date Shizuru, but as I said, she and I would be too similar in many ways, so it would be a bit boring,lol

Sergay Tate wrote:
this is interesting, although it was stated that they are rather similar. 2 Shizuru Kaichou O.o
LOL! Well, I didn't say we're the same person, but we have lots in common both as long as appearance and personality (I guess the 2nd is worse,lol). But keep in mind that Shizuru has been always very nice with everyone (a bit more nice to Natsuki though for obvious reasons,lol). If she didn't go in a berserk mode, she would be the ideal person of this anime, as long as her polite manners and her general demeanor :) But that's just my personal opinion for her,lol. Many people find her creepy and a bit of a hypocrite sweatdrop
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 82
Armitage GUTS!!! : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:56 am

Mai_Tokiha wrote:I feel relieved, that my huge post wasn't a bother :)
Yeah, lots of girls would like a chance to date Shizuru, but as I said, she and I would be too similar in many ways, so it would be a bit boring,lol

Haha, yeah. So, in essence, you and Shizuru together would be the same as Natsuki and Nao dating each other. ;3

Mai_Tokiha wrote:LOL! Well, I didn't say we're the same person, but we have lots in common both as long as appearance and personality (I guess the 2nd is worse,lol). But keep in mind that Shizuru has been always very nice with everyone (a bit more nice to Natsuki though for obvious reasons,lol). If she didn't go in a berserk mode, she would be the ideal person of this anime, as long as her polite manners and her general demeanor :) But that's just my personal opinion for her,lol. Many people find her creepy and a bit of a hypocrite sweatdrop

The creepiness stems from how she acted in the Carnival act and her behavior in certain doujinshi.

leek

^ That always leaves Natsuki in a state of fear. >:3

But yeah, many fans would see her as a bit of a hypocrite. To me, she redeemed herself in the end. The only hypocrite claims I can accept for Shizuru, are for her Otome incarnation. I mean, sleeping with Tomoe? Really? Really?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:08 am

THREAD RESURRECTION leek

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:In the entire Mai HiME series, which character would most likely be right for you in a romantic sense? Think carefully and discuss why.

This topic made me laugh XD I can't believe I'm saying this, but if my calculations are correct, Natsuki would be pretty much perfect in a romantic sense, because (for reasons some people don't believe) she and I share the same elements that match, and we basically have the same personality and been in similar situations before so I'm sure we'd hit it off an instant giggity

Shizuru would be good too, again, same elements, yadda yadda, yet our personalities are different, but I think our elements would make up for our personality differences XD

It sucks that there are hardly any guys in the show XD No choice, right? Plus none of the guys really interest me haha, but if I were to choose, I'd probably say Kazuya or even Reito ( :pale: ) would do ok for me, since loyalty and honesty is what I look for in guys Shiho Huit
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 am

Nymphetamine wrote:This topic made me laugh XD I can't believe I'm saying this, but if my calculations are correct, Natsuki would be pretty much perfect in a romantic sense, because (for reasons some people don't believe) she and I share the same elements that match, and we basically have the same personality and been in similar situations before so I'm sure we'd hit it off an instant giggity

Shizuru would be good too, again, same elements, yadda yadda, yet our personalities are different, but I think our elements would make up for our personality differences XD

It sucks that there are hardly any guys in the show XD No choice, right? Plus none of the guys really interest me haha, but if I were to choose, I'd probably say Kazuya or even Reito ( :pale: ) would do ok for me, since loyalty and honesty is what I look for in guys Shiho Huit

XD I'm more like Kazuya in this case. I'm too loyal for my own good. The guys in the show (most of them anyway) aren't horribly ugly or anything. With the exception of Reito, they all don't have that superficial "bishonen" look to them with the pretty face and long hair. They resemble actual human beings in different shapes and sizes.

Mr. Sakomizu might of been a SLIM hunk in his early years, you never know...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Mai is actually the one closest to what I like in a girl.
I am into motherly girls that can cook! XD
Plus boobs never hurt unless you get suffocated by them...
Or crushed.. O.o;
I like good food! BOOBS! Motherly behavior.
Plus a girl that will speak her mind. XD
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grawrr Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 am

Shizuru Fujino is the kind of girl I could see myself with. She is utterly and completely devoted, even though she has many fangirls, she only has her eyes on one girl. That, is a quality that I love in a woman. Not only that, she also happens to be playful, constantly teasing, even showing a more silly side to her at the end of the series. Which makes her adorable. She is charming and slightly sarcastic, which also adds to her 'Grawrr loves package.' Her calm demeanor is also a good catch, considering I'm rather short-tempered she'd know how to handle me. I also have a fetish for accents, and oh my lady fumi do I love her Kyoto-ben.
Grawrr
Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Mai is actually the one closest to what I like in a girl.
I am into motherly girls that can cook! XD
Plus boobs never hurt unless you get suffocated by them...
Or crushed.. O.o;
I like good food! BOOBS! Motherly behavior.
Plus a girl that will speak her mind. XD

You're lucky to be blessed with...talent. Wait this isn't Sailor Moon. I mean, you're lucky to be blessed with melons...

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? - Page 6 Vlcsna58

The girls around here will keep you bookmarked. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:you're lucky to be blessed with melons...

Which Mai HiME character are you most compatible with? - Page 6 Vlcsna58

@_@ Bewbs.
--------------

Anyway, I'd say Akira (again) but she's with damn Takumi!
Plus she's straight but let's disregard that little fact...
Hm...
I'll just be forever alone.
Forever Alone
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:17 am

XD Nah, you're not FOREVER ALONE!!! That would be Koi.

I can see you as a lesbian Akira Okuzaki, as strange as that may sound. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 am

Poor Koi! xD
It does sound strange...being small fan of TakuAki might be why? Although even if I wasn't I think it'd be the same.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Poor Koi! xD
It does sound strange...being small fan of TakuAki might be why? Although even if I wasn't I think it'd be the same.

You'd have to find another girl just as uke as Takumi. Akira Okuzaki Shouldn't be too hard around here...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You'd have to find another girl just as uke as Takumi. Akira Okuzaki Shouldn't be too hard around here...
True but...I'll pass on looking for one. ^^;
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:True but...I'll pass on looking for one. ^^;

One should never look for a relationship. No matter how tempting it is. *looks at Koi then back at you* Not worth it. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Dead.And.Alive wrote:True but...I'll pass on looking for one. ^^;

One should never look for a relationship. No matter how tempting it is. *looks at Koi then back at you* Not worth it. Arika Yumemiya
Wise words by Luu? :3
But yes. The relationship will gravitate towards you if it should be.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6