Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

+16
Cheshire Kat
Sergay Tate
hildebrant
SpiralDasher
depression76
Veronica-Searrs
ookamidesu
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
PrincessMai94
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
Midori Sugiura99
SpiderNeKoHiME
20 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 Empty Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 am

Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 Midori%20x%20Mai

thanks to luu, i appreciate akira/takumi relationship more than i used to. ;/ sweetest hetero couple!!!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 Empty Re: Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon May 10, 2010 1:00 pm

As of last night, I've grown quite fond of shipping Midori/Mai :D There's just something very hot about that....
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 Empty Re: Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Midori wrote:As of last night, I've grown quite fond of shipping Midori/Mai :D There's just something very hot about that....

Someone enjoyed that omake a little too much. Wink Don't blame you.

Like Megan, I'm also fond of Akira/Takumi. It's another case of strong understanding and love, so I envy them for that.

Anyone, aside from Kino-chan, have their eyes on Chie/Aoi? Because I do. Those two are so charismatic and perfect for each other, it scares me. Too bad nothing really proves their relationship in HiME or Otome as more than just friends. Even with the hints here and there. Unless someone can point out something I might of missed? :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue May 11, 2010 1:15 pm

I really haven't my eyes on anyone else except Shizuru and Natsuki ;P But yeah, Chie and Aoi are great ^_^ But I think it's okay, if there would stay just friends ;P Anyway there are big hints in Otome ;D
What about Haruka and Yukino?? Shizuru mentioned something a few times ;D

Anyway, I am not a huge fan about coming up with couples who aren't any :/ (Except from some...)
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 11, 2010 10:08 pm

;P Shizuru and Natsuki will always be #1 to me. Chie and Aoi have that alluring chemistry. More on a friendship level, but as you said, their hinting in Otome set me off. XD

Haruka and Yukino are nice, but I don't feel too much from them. They're more like a crafty comedy duo act than a potential love couple. Yukino always correcting Haruka is the cutest thing ever. XD

It's harmless to pair anyone together, let your imagination expand for your own personal gain. lol As long as you don't claim the most random shippings as canon, then we're cool. ~_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu May 13, 2010 8:49 am

-meows- NatNao and ShizNatNao have their strong fan following ...:3 me likes the fanfiction involving them all. -evil grin- there's just one problem...Nao ish mine!!! no one elses!!! spider queens make love webs as a unit....-pervy smile- hehehe
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 18, 2010 1:00 pm

I've read fan fiction with all of them involved, but not as a threesome couple. Okay with sharing each other! O_O Usually it's a question of who wants and deserves Natsuki's affections more!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed May 19, 2010 9:44 am

SHIZURU CAN KEEP NATSUKI!!! Leave Nao to me....
-serves my spider queen in the most unholy ways- :3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed May 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Favorite Mai-HiME shipping...other than ShizNat :3 Yuri

'Nuff said for me :D
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 23, 2010 10:01 pm

:D You know, even with that yummy Midori/Mai moment from the omake, I don't see many fans of the ship. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Tue May 25, 2010 11:57 am

Besides ShizNat, the only other pair I really like is Takumi and Akira. I just thought it was cute and I tend to like characters like them, so yeah. ^^;
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 257
Armitage GUTS!!! : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Kicchu wrote:Besides ShizNat, the only other pair I really like is Takumi and Akira. I just thought it was cute and I tend to like characters like them, so yeah. ^^;

So you tend to enjoy crossdressing females falling in love with uke boys who have an understanding level of 160? ^_^ I'll drink to that. *cheers*.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Tue May 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Yes. Yes, I do. Wink I think my cousin has rubbed off on me with the crossdressing/gender bender thing, though. I also like crossdressing guys. XDD *cough*

As for guys, I tend to really like sweet and caring guys... so yeah! xD
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue May 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Crossdressers kick bum :D
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Kicchu wrote:As for guys, I tend to really like sweet and caring guys... so yeah! xD

^_^ There's good (and bad) in both genders. With luck, you'll find the good ones. ^_~

@ Midori: Yes they do. Just ask Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kicchu Fri May 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Nuriko is one of my favorite characters ever! <3 I still go to a forum where I use his name as a UN. x3 Just had to throw that out there. lol
Kicchu
Kicchu
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Kicchu wrote:Nuriko is one of my favorite characters ever! <3 I still go to a forum where I use his name as a UN. x3 Just had to throw that out there. lol

lol That's so awesome. ^_^ I've had female UNs in the past. Happens when you're a fan of certain characters. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri May 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Kicchu wrote:Nuriko is one of my favorite characters ever! <3 I still go to a forum where I use his name as a UN. x3 Just had to throw that out there. lol

Nuriko's one of my favorite characters ever too! <3
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 29, 2010 3:21 pm

^_^ Getting back on topic, I'm getting in character with all the HiME in my latest fanfic. Including the chemistry Natsuki and Shizuru share. What a fun experience. Wink
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMai94 Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 am

Shizuru and everybody. I want her to be a hoho!
PrincessMai94
PrincessMai94
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 132
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:47 pm

PrincessMai94 wrote:Shizuru and everybody. I want her to be a hoho!

O_O Isn't that a pokemon? XD If Shizuru were a pokemon, I wonder what Natsuki would do. :oops:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMai94 Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Rofl! Alll the possiblities..
PrincessMai94
PrincessMai94
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 pm

PrincessMai94 wrote:Rofl! Alll the possiblities..

XD As long as they're canon. Lord forbid (no Yukariko pun intended) someone who pairs Shizuru and Nagi together. x_x
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessMai94 Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD As long as they're canon. Lord forbid (no Yukariko pun intended) someone who pairs Shizuru and Nagi together. x_x

What exactly does Canon mean?
PrincessMai94
PrincessMai94
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:45 pm

PrincessMai94 wrote:What exactly does Canon mean?

Canon basically means official. In my opinion, Shizuru and Natsuki are canon as a couple. There are fans who disagree and feel they're just friends by the end of the series.

Non-canon couples are NatNao (Natsuki and Nao), no matter how many fanfics say different. XD I have no problem who you ship together, this is a very awesome fandom with so many possibilities. Just have fun with it. :D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next