Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oil and Carpets Don't Mix [ShizuruxNatsuki]

2 posters

Go down

Oil and Carpets Don't Mix [ShizuruxNatsuki] Empty Oil and Carpets Don't Mix [ShizuruxNatsuki]

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 pm

This was a drabble done for yuri_challenge on LiveJournal. I try to participate in their lightning rounds that lead up the the revealing of the theme. Each drabble can be no more than 300 words.

Title: Oil and Carpets Don't Mix
Author: DigiExpert
Fandom: Mai HiME
Pairing: Shizuru/Natsuki
Rating: G
Request/Prompt: lessons
Contains: sheepishness and angry Shizuru
Word Count: 300
Summary/Notes: An oversight that leads to Natsuki wondering if she'll ever learn to always check for oil on her overalls.

“Shizuru! Is it all right if I borrow your shower?” yelled Natsuki. She’d stayed over at Shizuru’s and had been changing the oil in her bike that afternoon while Shizuru completed work for University.

“Ara, of course. Natsuki doesn’t want me to join her?”

Natsuki flushed at the mere thought of a naked Shizuru joining her. “N-no, that’s okay!” she sputtered, slipping her work boots off. She could hear Shizuru’s disappointed sigh.

“Too bad… leave your things at the door. I just cleaned up.”

Twenty minutes later, a clean and slightly flushed Natsuki returned to the living room, only to find Shizuru scrubbing mercilessly at a spot on the carpet. “What’s wrong?”

“Natsuki’s things got oil on my new carpet. It won’t come out, no matter how hard I scrub. It just spreads.”

“Shizuru, stop! You’ll make it worse!”

She watched as Shizuru threw the rag down in frustration. “You ruined it!” The older girl stood, and Natsuki caught a glimpse of her face; she looked ready to cry. Without another word, she left the room, leaving Natsuki to face the mess.

It was obvious that she had messed a spot of oil on her overalls. Someday she’d learn to carefully check. Mentally checking off materials, she gathered her supplies and set to work. This was going to take careful maneuvering if she wanted to save the carpet.

Shizuru looked up when a timid knock was heard on the frame of her door. A sheepish Natsuki smiled at her. “I’m sorry, Shizuru. I didn’t realize I had oil on my overalls still.” She was quiet for a few moments. “I got it all out though.” She moved closer.

“Quite the handyman, aren’t you?” whispered Shizuru, pulling Natsuki to her.

Natsuki flushed red, knowing where such a conversation would lead. “Shizuru!”

Last edited by Chibi Rachy on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy
Sibylla Aurea of Simoun Fanfic

Bubuzuke points : 479
Armitage GUTS!!! : 174

http://chibirachy.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Oil and Carpets Don't Mix [ShizuruxNatsuki] Empty Re: Oil and Carpets Don't Mix [ShizuruxNatsuki]

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 pm

Hahahah! Yesh, very nicely done! x3

Back to top Go down

Oil and Carpets Don't Mix [ShizuruxNatsuki] Empty Re: Oil and Carpets Don't Mix [ShizuruxNatsuki]

Post by Chibi Rachy Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Hahahah! Yesh, very nicely done! x3

:D Glad you liked. It was pretty fun to do....and I learned how to get motor oil out of carpets... XD
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:32 am

“Quite the handyman, aren’t you?”

:oops: Niiice! Natsuki is going to get rewarded. <3 Motor oil is one of the minor reasons we don't have carpets downstairs anymore (major reason being the damn dog...).

Nice little one shot, Rachy! Thanks for sharing! ^_^

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chibi Rachy Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
“Quite the handyman, aren’t you?”

:oops: Niiice! Natsuki is going to get rewarded. <3 Motor oil is one of the minor reasons we don't have carpets downstairs anymore (major reason being the damn dog...).

Nice little one shot, Rachy! Thanks for sharing! ^_^

XD Well the reward would be well deserved after what she did
Chibi Rachy
Chibi Rachy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down