Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite Tsundere? -o-

+17
Yagamic
Kuga Natsuki
Dead.And.Alive
midori's crazy398
SpiralDasher
BMeph
iRenji0713
SulliMike23
hildebrant
Defiant
LilPrincessAshley
WolvenBane08
Kyubey Mittens
ShizuruF
Kino karutta-chan
GhibliFreek
Luu Sky Sapphire
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your favorite Tsundere? -o- - Page 3 Empty Re: Your favorite Tsundere? -o-

Post by Natsukichan1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:58 am

XD Oh, I see^^ I know^^
Natsukichan1
Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166

http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:38 pm

Rina Toujin from Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch. She is just the definition of fabulous. I adore her to no end.
I think Karen also can be in included in the list of tsunderes. I don't like her nearly that much as Rina, but she has tsundere-ish traits.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Hmmmm I have a few that I can recall.
One is Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2, and the other is Chidori Kaname from Full Metal Panic!

And then from a game, it's Severa from Fire Emblem Awakening. She's such a precious precious prickly tsundere ♥
Your favorite Tsundere? -o- - Page 3 0
Your favorite Tsundere? -o- - Page 3 2HedH
Your favorite Tsundere? -o- - Page 3 Maxresdefault

And then there's this person...
presenting Weiss Tiny Shitlord Schnee from the web series RWBY
Your favorite Tsundere? -o- - Page 3 Tsundere_detected___weiss_schnee__rwby__by_electrokineticartest-d6fnhgh
Your favorite Tsundere? -o- - Page 3 Angry_Weiss
She's not technically...a tsundere...just one, in denial xDDDD
we still love her anyway ♥
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:55 am

-- Kuga, of course. No questions asked

-- Homura Akemi >>> Homuhomu my love! <3333333
Your favorite Tsundere? -o- - Page 3 45065_10
Spoiler:

-- Ayano Sugiura -- Toshino Kyouko!!!

Kyoko  : Ayano!
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Rina Toujin from Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch. She is just the definition of fabulous. I adore her to no end.
I think Karen also can be in included in the list of tsunderes. I don't like her nearly that much as Rina, but she has tsundere-ish traits.

I love Rina! She's so cool. :) A little off-topic, but I enjoyed Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch. One of my favorite aspects of the series was Lucia's voice. XD Asumi Nakata's voice is so awkward; borderline sexy. I dunno, it just sounds so weird that it excites me. haha!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Rina Toujin from Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch. She is just the definition of fabulous. I adore her to no end.

I love Rina! She's so cool. :) A little off-topic, but I enjoyed Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch. One of my favorite aspects of the series was Lucia's voice. XD Asumi Nakata's voice is so awkward; borderline sexy. I dunno, it just sounds so weird that it excites me. haha!
She indeed is! XD
Oh, Mermaid Melody. How can anyone dislike the show?! The songs are so awesome I have them memorised by heart.

Lucia and her voice is adorable! Rina has a fabulously strong,deep voice. There was an episode where they actually sang a duet, I was such a happy fangirl! *squeal*
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:She indeed is! XD
Oh, Mermaid Melody. How can anyone dislike the show?! The songs are so awesome I have them memorised by heart.

Lucia and her voice is adorable! Rina has a fabulously strong,deep voice. There was an episode where they actually sang a duet, I was such a happy fangirl! *squeal*

Apparently a lot of people! It's rated very low on a lot of sites. Granted, Mermaid Melody isn't a masterpiece, but it's a colorful series that is innocent and fun. Why does everything we have to watch have to be dark and boring? The songs are great and the characters are a lot of fun to watch. Lucia, Hanon and Rina are always a delight. My only complaint about the series is lack of DVD releases! *_* Ebay has bootleg sets with no English subtitles! WTF?! I want to watch this series on my TV and not on AVI files anymore!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Zweifel Marguerite wrote:She indeed is! XD

Apparently a lot of people! It's rated very low on a lot of sites. Granted, Mermaid Melody isn't a masterpiece, but it's a colorful series that is innocent and fun. Why does everything we have to watch have to be dark and boring? The songs are great and the characters are a lot of fun to watch. Lucia, Hanon and Rina are always a delight. My only complaint about the series is lack of DVD releases! *_* Ebay has bootleg sets with no English subtitles! WTF?! I want to watch this series on my TV and not on AVI files anymore!
It makes me very sad D: sure, it has a childish show vibe to it, but it's nice! Bright characters, fun songs and a nice take on the traditional love story between a human and a mermaid. >:3 I need nothing else.
The infamous trio! They are awesome to no end, although I adore all of mermaids. And Noelle/Coco can be turned into a very interesting, dynamic ship >:3 *giggles with evil excitement*
Since it has a low rating and hardly anyone knows this wonderful piece of anime (plus, it's old), I am not surprised, honestly, at the lack of DVD editions. What pisses me off even more that they don't have a karaoke version album for all of the songs from it!
I am literally ready to sell my soul to any deity required if that gives me a chance of getting that miracle! Do you have any idea how much I would annoy my whole house while trying to solo sing like Lucia?! >:33
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3