Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

+20
ookamidesu
WorthyDrummer
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Saido
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
roven
Natsuki Kruger
bubuzuke
Lena Sayers
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
TeaLover
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kara
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
24 posters

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 29 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Fujino, could you tell us how and when you discovered your lesbianism? :'3 How did your family react?
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 29 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:12 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Shizuru can tell us how many Shizugasms it takes to wear herself out~ Shizuru Kaichou

Fujino, when after HiME did you and Kuga started dating? And how happy were you? :'3

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara~, sorry but only my Natsuki can have that kind of information Nymph-han. We started dating just some months after the scholar year started. My Natsuki was feeling a bit alone and missed me too much. Happy? that's an understatement, I felt delighted.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>:3 Kaichou, do you have that Naginata super glued to your hand or something?! Not everyone is a "Nao" who will try to steal Natsuki from you!!!

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, Luu-han. Did you forget that I can materialize my naginata anytime?

Nymphetamine wrote:Viola, why did Haruka have to do ALL the work when you and her went on the field trip exam during your Otome school days? >:3

Viola : She wanted to prove herself as a worthy future Otome. Who was I to deny her such desire of worthiness?

Saido wrote:Shizuru did you become a teacher after the events of Mai HiME?

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, where did you get that idea? I must say it's quite interesting. I can imagine giving MY Natsuki her classes, and punish her when she fails.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:40 am

Darn it, Shizuru, stop skipping questions! Razz I'll give you a punishment by asking more questions!

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 29 27078010

Is Natsuki really good at doing the spread eagle as she seems to be in the picture, Shizuru? Wink
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:38 am

Kuga milkshake for you?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 pm

Fujino, how many kimonos do you own? O.o
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Well it shows at the end of Mai Hime a shot of u in teacher like clothes, and i do wonder what will happen to Natsuki... :)
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:46 pm

^ Teacher-like? I'm sure they were just her natural outing clothes, since she was at a university... Even though I think Shizuru has better taste in kimonos than natural outing clothing... o.o;;;

Fujino, what on earth were you really doing to poor Mai in the dressing room, when you were helping trying to find her a new bra! O.O
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 am

Obviosly groping the kid since she couldnt have natsuki!
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Fujino, could you tell us how and when you discovered your lesbianism? :'3 How did your family react?

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara...my father wasn't surprised at all. He suspected something when I was a child. Also, he kind of taught me everything about charming a lady since he was quite a gentleman.

Nymphetamine wrote:Is Natsuki really good at doing the spread eagle as she seems to be in the picture, Shizuru? Wink

Shizuru Kaichou :My beloved Natsuki is good in many fields... Shizuru Fujino

Nagi wrote:Kuga milkshake for you?

Shizuru Kaichou :Yes please. Ookini. I hope it tastes as good as the Kruger flavored tea.

Nymphetamine wrote:Fujino, how many kimonos do you own? O.o

Shizuru Kaichou : The exact ammount I need. Not more, not less. Shizuru Fujino

Saido wrote:Well it shows at the end of Mai Hime a shot of u in teacher like clothes, and i do wonder what will happen to Natsuki... :)

Shizuru Kaichou : Nothing bad, I assure you. I'll be teaching all she needs to know.

Nymphetamine wrote:Fujino, what on earth were you really doing to poor Mai in the dressing room, when you were helping trying to find her a new bra! O.O

Shizuru Kaichou : I was just making sure that the bra she would be getting would fit and be comfortable enough for her ample bossom. I'm sure she has a lot of problem finding them. A little help doesn't hurt anyone.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:56 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:Fujino, what on earth were you really doing to poor Mai in the dressing room, when you were helping trying to find her a new bra! O.O

Shizuru Kaichou : I was just making sure that the bra she would be getting would fit and be comfortable enough for her ample bossom. I'm sure she has a lot of problem finding them. A little help doesn't hurt anyone.

Not sure if I believe that! >:3 If you were "making sure", you sure exhausted the poor carrot top out XD

Could you tell us what was your reaction when Nagi introduced you to Kiyohime? And was Kiyohime smaller before you've even met Natsuki? Shiho Huit
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:41 am

Lol. Wat do u think about all of the kids that people made for you guys? Like Hirukio?
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Fujino, while you were "acting" in Mai-HiME, were you and Natsuki lovers while off-set? And did this and that off-set? leek

Viola, while you were "acting" in Otome, what was your lesbian scene like, with Tomoe?

Gakuenchou : I was really pissed off when the writers made Shizuru cheat on me!!! Natsuki Kuga

tomoe : You're just jealous. It was fun while it lasted~
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:36 pm

Oh yeah does tomoe really like u
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 am

Saido wrote:Oh yeah does tomoe really like u

tomoe2 : No shit, Sherlock. *slaps Saido* Stupid girl.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:29 am

Viola, how did you become such a strong Otome? o:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:30 am

Shizuru Fujino, name all the different kinds of tea you drink. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Luu ur mean! Of course tomoe likes shizuru! But if they were acting what about behind the scenes. U shoudnt call people stupid. It can be hurtful. :(
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Aw, Luu wasn't mean to you. It was Tomoe! BLAME TOMOE FOR SLAPPING YOU
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:34 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Aw, Luu wasn't mean to you. It was Tomoe! BLAME TOMOE FOR SLAPPING YOU

LMAO! Exactly! Just to be 100% clear though....

Saido wrote:Luu ur mean! Of course tomoe likes shizuru! But if they were acting what about behind the scenes. U shoudnt call people stupid. It can be hurtful. :(

:) It's typical of me to say things in-character, Saido. I don't think you're stupid in real life, I don't even know you. XD As long as it's said in-character, there's nothing wrong with that. If I meant half of the things I said as Tomoe, I might as well rename our forum "Mai-Multiverse: The 4Chan Edition".

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Fujino, what was it about Natsuki that made you fall for her on the day you two first met? :D

And Viola, how were you and Natsuki able to keep such great distance from romance throughout the first of Mai-Otome? :shock: I mean there was not a single kiss from you two! >o< What blasphemy!
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:05 am

I know someone has already asked this, but did u and natsuki get married and how was life? Like where do u guys work and stuff?
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Saido wrote:I know someone has already asked this, but did u and natsuki get married and how was life? Like where do u guys work and stuff?

Good question, these two have settled down for the longest time. :3 I'm curious to how their life is away from the bed~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:16 am

Fujino, here's a good question for ya: What exactly were you praying about during your one and only appearance during this episode...? giggity

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 29 Pdvd_010

And speaking of kimonos, do you ALWAYS forgo undergarments when you wear them? Since it seems like you do even when you sleep in your yukata robe >:3

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 29 27665759

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 29 50640708

:'3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:48 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Fujino, here's a good question for ya: What exactly were you praying about during your one and only appearance during this episode...? giggity

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 29 Pdvd_010:'3

THIS! I STILL SAY SHE WAS PRAYING FOR NATSUKI! If Haruka, Yukino, Mikoto, Chie or Aoi took the time to walk over there, they'd notice this kanji in big bold letters:

KN
UA
GT
AS
-U
-K
-I
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:44 pm

i wish they would have showed more of natsuki and shizuru
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next