Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

+20
ookamidesu
WorthyDrummer
depression76
IlliterateKoi
Saido
MissSoccerNinja
Valkyria Lightning
SulliMike23
MidnightPersona
roven
Natsuki Kruger
bubuzuke
Lena Sayers
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
TeaLover
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Kara
Luu Sky Sapphire
RedEyedWolf
24 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 17 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Chaglette Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : Stop it, Shizuru. PLEASE! I am not jealous at all. *grits teeth* Just stop flirting with everyone, I know that's kinda your thing...but...but..but...*SCREAMS* NEVERMIND! I'M OUT OF HERE!

Shizuru Fujino : Hmm? *Wraps arms around Natsuki's neck* Did Natsuki say something?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 17 Empty Re: Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Nagi wrote:Shizuru Fujino : Hmm? *Wraps arms around Natsuki's neck* Did Natsuki say something?

Natsuki Kuga : Kyaaa! *shakes it off* SHIZURU! DON'T DO THIS TO ME, PLEASE! *quivers into Shizuru's snake-like touch*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : Kyaaa! *shakes it off* SHIZURU! DON'T DO THIS TO ME, PLEASE! *quivers into Shizuru's snake-like touch*

Shizuru Fujino : And why not? *playfully tightens her hold*[/quote]
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Natsuki Kuga : *shudders at the feel of Shizuru's body pressed against her* Because...I feel awkward when it comes to physical contact with the same sex. It's an even worse experience with the opposite sex...that's says a lot right there, doesn't it? *embarrassed*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : *shudders at the feel of Shizuru's body pressed against her* Because...I feel awkward when it comes to physical contact with the same sex. It's an even worse experience with the opposite sex...that's says a lot right there, doesn't it? *embarrassed*

Shizuru Fujino : But physical contact is unavoidable, no?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Natsuki Kuga : When it comes to you...anything is possible. Come on Shizuru, there must of been someone else you were this cuddly with before me...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:47 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : When it comes to you...anything is possible. Come on Shizuru, there must of been someone else you were this cuddly with before me...

Shizuru Fujino : Hmm.. Other than my pet pony... *purses lips, thinking*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 am

Natsuki Kuga : Oi great, now you had relationships with ponies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : Oi great, now you had relationships with ponies.

Shizuru Fujino : Ara, Natsuki is mistaken. The pony was trying to shake me off so I had to hold on to her neck. Hmm... I'm pretty sure I hugged my mother.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 pm

((Great dialogue you guys! XD =]))

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : *thinks* There is something you could do...ever tried polishing a ducati? *arrogant smirk* You can be my personal assistant! Just don't get cozy with me...*blush*...okay?

*can't help but grin fondly at Natsuki's Natsuki-ness before replying* Woah there, I said I'd make it up to you, not become a lackey. My (fake) last name is Kuga, and as you know very well, Kugas are never lackeys. We have uncompromisable pride. *grins coolly*
With that being said, we're also people of our word. And I am sorry for my earlier actions. I'd be happy to polish your Ducati for you. =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:01 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:*can't help but grin fondly at Natsuki's Natsuki-ness before replying* Woah there, I said I'd make it up to you, not become a lackey. My (fake) last name is Kuga, and as you know very well, Kugas are never lackeys. We have uncompromisable pride. *grins coolly*
With that being said, we're also people of our word. And I am sorry for my earlier actions. I'd be happy to polish your Ducati for you. =]

((Me gusta ShizNat interaction.))

Natsuki Kuga : Excuuuse me? That pride belongs to me, it's a Kuga family tradition. Oi! What am I saying, there are no other Kuga except me and my mother whose at the bottom of the sea!

Shizuru Kaichou : Awkward moment is awkward~~~~~~~

Natsuki Kuga : *index finger palms her forehead* Forget it, I'm not mad anymore. Please get started on the polish work, Yamada needs to change the spark plug for me and I want to show that I took care his gift. Oh and watch the corners, no scratches! *unintentional tsundere scowl*

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:((Me gusta ShizNat interaction.))

Natsuki Kuga : Excuuuse me? That pride belongs to me, it's a Kuga family tradition. Oi! What am I saying, there are no other Kuga except me and my mother whose at the bottom of the sea!

Shizuru Kaichou : Awkward moment is awkward~~~~~~~

Natsuki Kuga : *index finger palms her forehead* Forget it, I'm not mad anymore. Please get started on the polish work, Yamada needs to change the spark plug for me and I want to show that I took care his gift. Oh and watch the corners, no scratches! *unintentional tsundere scowl*

You're forgetting Jun Kuga, of HayateXBlade, Natsuki-san. Wink

Hai, hai. I'll polish it, don't worry. *grins at Natsuki's Natsuki-ness* *turns to bike and sincerely resists urge to take it for a test drive*
Before I start, I have a question for Fujino-san: What went through your mind when you saw Natsuki-san attempting to hitch-hike in My-Hime? (The scene where she said "How, about, a riiiiiiiide?" in the English dub.)

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:22 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:You're forgetting Jun Kuga, of HayateXBlade, Natsuki-san. Wink

(( Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 17 C3036310

Just sayin' :3 ))

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Hai, hai. I'll polish it, don't worry. *grins at Natsuki's Natsuki-ness* *turns to bike and sincerely resists urge to take it for a test drive*
Before I start, I have a question for Fujino-san: What went through your mind when you saw Natsuki-san attempting to hitch-hike in My-Hime? (The scene where she said "How, about, a riiiiiiiide?" in the English dub.)

Natsuki Kuga : PLEASE! DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT! What's sad is the fact that it didn't take much convincing on the part of Mai. *scoff* I was so STUPID. Good thing Nao didn't see that or life at Fuuka would become a miserable Hell.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:(( Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 17 C3036310

Just sayin' :3 ))

((Ask Shizuru Fujino/Viola Formspring! - Page 17 Jun10

That's awesome! Who drew that picture? =]

Hmmm, she may look amazing in the uniform, but until Natsuki Kuga can use ninja skills like the ones in Jun's scene above, she hasn't reached her full potential. ;P))

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Natsuki Kuga : PLEASE! DON'T REMIND ME OF THAT! What's sad is the fact that it didn't take much convincing on the part of Mai. *scoff* I was so STUPID. Good thing Nao didn't see that or life at Fuuka would become a miserable Hell.

Me: *grins teasingly at Natsuki's words as I polish the bike with care* "It didn't take much convincing on Mai's part? Hmm...Is the great, tsundere Natsuki Kuga, secretly a closet exhibitionist?" Wink

Zhang Nao: (appears out of nowhere) "What about something Kuga didn't want me to see?"

ruby Mai:(also appears out of nowhere) "Natsuki's a closet exhibitionist...Here's a recording of the evidence!" *shows Nao a Youtube video of Natsuki's hitch-hiking scene*

Me: "...I'm a terrible person (Or at least the writer in me is)..." X/ "I'm going to leave before I do irrepairable damage..." *leaves after I finish polishing the bike, placing a gallon-sized jar of mayo resting on the seat as another apology*

Me: "..." *comes back and uses the Men In Black memory-eraser device to erase Nao, Mai, and Natsuki's memories of the recent events, then finally leaves*

((I figured it was unfair of me to monopolize the characters' attention and inflict unmalicious but inevitable torture on poor Natsuki anymore- Maybe somebody else could give "interacting" with Shizuru and Natsuki a shot? =]))

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:50 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Hai, hai. I'll polish it, don't worry. *grins at Natsuki's Natsuki-ness* *turns to bike and sincerely resists urge to take it for a test drive*

Shizuru Fujino : *scene reappears into her mind* *stares at Natsuki, covering her mouth and blushing* *Shizuru starts giggling* *and starts LAUGHING* o-oh... I'm sorry N-Ninja-san... kufufufu... Ara <3 I ca-can't answer your q-question for now.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Nagi wrote:Shizuru Fujino : *scene reappears into her mind* *stares at Natsuki, covering her mouth and blushing* *Shizuru starts giggling* *and starts LAUGHING* o-oh... I'm sorry N-Ninja-san... kufufufu... Ara <3 I ca-can't answer your q-question for now.

((Awesome response! XD))

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:((Awesome response! XD))

I figured people would expect a normal Shizuru answer or a perverse one so I decided to make her sound best friendish for once! Besides, when I posted that I was still laughing at shit xD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Ne, Shizuru-san, do you see yourself as the beauty to Natsuki's beast?
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 am

SulliMike23 wrote:Ne, Shizuru-san, do you see yourself as the beauty to Natsuki's beast?

((Umm... I don't know anything about 'The Beauty and the Beast's storyline so I can't give a good answer right :D; Wikipedia can be trusted right?))

Shizuru Fujino : I would rather be in Natsuki's place to be the beast. To suffer in her place than to let her beauty be taken away by some silly fairy.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Shizuru-san, if you and Natsuki-san were to get engaged, would you want her to propose to you, or would you prefer to propose to Natsuki-san?

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Shizuru-san, if you and Natsuki-san were to get engaged, would you want her to propose to you, or would you prefer to propose to Natsuki-san?

Natsuki Kuga : I better not be the one who wears that silly white dress!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:Shizuru-san, if you and Natsuki-san were to get engaged, would you want her to propose to you, or would you prefer to propose to Natsuki-san?

Natsuki Kuga : I better not be the one who wears that silly white dress!

Shizuru Fujino : We'll see. If Natsuki doesn't pop the magic phrase, I will <3 Ara Natsuki you silly girl. I'll wear the wedding dress for you, so... *smiles*
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Nagi wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : I better not be the one who wears that silly white dress!

Shizuru Fujino : We'll see. If Natsuki doesn't pop the magic phrase, I will <3 Ara Natsuki you silly girl. I'll wear the wedding dress for you, so... *smiles*

Aww, so sweet! X3

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Nagi wrote: Ara Natsuki you silly girl. I'll wear the wedding dress for you, so... *smiles*[/color]

Natsuki Kuga : Urusai!!! I can't be seen with such frilly nonsense...except when I'm alone. If I ever get time alone...damn you, Shizuru.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Natsuki Kuga : Urusai!!! I can't be seen with such frilly nonsense...except when I'm alone. If I ever get time alone...damn you, Shizuru.

Shizuru Fujino : Ara...? Did Natsuki just say she wants to wear the dress?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next