Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Anime Tracker sites?(Stuff like MyAnimeList, ect.)

4 posters

Go down

Favorite Anime Tracker sites?(Stuff like MyAnimeList, ect.) Empty Favorite Anime Tracker sites?(Stuff like MyAnimeList, ect.)

Post by Kyubey Mittens Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:18 pm

To keep track of the anime stuff I'm watching and wanting to watch later I've been MyAnimeList. Are there any sites that you guys prefer?
Kyubey Mittens
Kyubey Mittens
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 437
Armitage GUTS!!! : 154

Back to top Go down

Favorite Anime Tracker sites?(Stuff like MyAnimeList, ect.) Empty Re: Favorite Anime Tracker sites?(Stuff like MyAnimeList, ect.)

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:12 pm

I am using MAL, too. There have lots of animes and mangas in their list, but I always notice that they don't have ALL mangas I am reading.
The annoying thing with these lists are that you have to remember what you are watching / reading, that's hard when you watch / read a lot of stuff though. Well, I can't always go on there to upload my lists~

It's a nice thing anyway ;P
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Anime Tracker sites?(Stuff like MyAnimeList, ect.) Empty Re: Favorite Anime Tracker sites?(Stuff like MyAnimeList, ect.)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:08 am

I also use MyAnimeList as well, though I mostly keep track of my anime/manga through word of mouth from other fans. I have a decent memory for whatever I'm watching.

Take Charcoal from dA, her artwork for Occult Academy got me so interested in the series, that I keep track of it on the only place I was able to watch it...*hesitates to say it* CRUNCHYROLL...*shivers*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:43 am

Lol.

I don't really use MyAnimeList.
I don't really use anything, actually. But I use mangafox for mah manga readings.... with some memorization, tracking is not too hard >.>;;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down