Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Multiverse Channel on YouTube

+2
Kara
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mai-Multiverse Channel on YouTube - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Channel on YouTube

Post by Kara Fri May 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Haha, yeah definitely! Was more fun to listen to anyway:)

No, no! I mean, your voice, it sounds professional!! It might be because I'm surrounded by people with...well, less intelligent sounding accents. But for real, you could be one of those people voicing over stuff on the History Channel!
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Mai-Multiverse Channel on YouTube - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-Multiverse Channel on YouTube

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Two words.

Rayne's voice.

I died. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Kara wrote:Haha, yeah definitely! Was more fun to listen to anyway:)

No, no! I mean, your voice, it sounds professional!! It might be because I'm surrounded by people with...well, less intelligent sounding accents. But for real, you could be one of those people voicing over stuff on the History Channel!

You want to join us for a future show? :) Maybe next week's show to talk about MHA?

LOL! I guess I could! My mic is going to be adjusted better for the next show, so hopefully I can sound a tad more professional. I'm so manly! Phil and Vinny-mac sound like Backstreet Boy clones. ;p j/k you guys, it's a miracle that our group is uncovering male Mai-Series fans every time!

Hollowed-Words wrote:Two words.

Rayne's voice.

I died. XD

Rayne's accent is lovely. My love for Aussie accents skyrocketed years ago when my Rachael Taylor (of Transformers and Shutter fame) fandom began. Rayne was insightful and very direct with her answers concerning the Mai-Series, I look forward to working with her more.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri May 27, 2011 4:42 pm

You want to join us for a future show? Maybe next week's show to talk about MHA?

LOL! I guess I could! My mic is going to be adjusted better for the next show, so hopefully I can sound a tad more professional. I'm so manly! Phil and Vinny-mac sound like Backstreet Boy clones. ;p j/k you guys, it's a miracle that our group is uncovering male Mai-Series fans every time!

Haha, a brief point on it, we could do, but I don't wanna be like, taking up a whole show with MHA!

Awww, yeah they did, but not in a bad way! *ahem* As a man myself, I'm sure you'll find I sound just as manly.
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah, just a brief plug for MHA will be nice. Hope you'll join us for the June 5th show then. setsuna
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun May 29, 2011 9:29 pm

Sure, I'll join:) Most def. What time?
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Not sure yet, but most likely around the same time as today's show. :) We'll play it by ear as the week progresses.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon May 30, 2011 1:26 am

What time was today's show??
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kara wrote:Haha, yeah definitely! Was more fun to listen to anyway:)

You want to join us for a future show? :) Maybe next week's show to talk about MHA?

Hollowed-Words wrote:Two words.

Rayne's voice.

I died. XD

Rayne's accent is lovely. My love for Aussie accents skyrocketed years ago when my Rachael Taylor (of Transformers and Shutter fame) fandom began. Rayne was insightful and very direct with her answers concerning the Mai-Series, I look forward to working with her more.

i has an australian accent. although being a guy, it probably isn't as awesome to you as a woman's accent lol xD
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Mon May 30, 2011 6:21 am

wrong post entry moved Nina Wang

Last edited by Amaya on Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon May 30, 2011 9:48 am

Amaya wrote:Mai-Multiverse Channel on YouTube - Page 2 Adayworthliving105

This is my gf and me with some friends eating delicious burger in an American Diner. And yes I have a psycho look because I am hungry.

BTW Sergay you look nice

everyone gets psycho when they're hungry (i know i do. i fall apart eventually lol)
and thanks ^_^ you do too :)

by the way, i think you may have meant to post here https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t94-photos-of-the-mai-multiverse-members-oh-noes ?? lol Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 am

Mai Multiverse Podcast Session 2 Part 1 and 2: Favorite Mai-HiME Episodes

Note: Some spoiler talk and cussing.

Our second podcast! The Mai-Multiverse discusses favorite My-HiME/Mai-HiME episodes from it's 26 episode run (not counting OVAs). Whether Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Mai-HiME Destiny, Mai-HiME EXA, Mai-HiME/Otome fanfiction or just about anything else from the Mai-Series, we're here to offer you entertainment and informative thoughts on our fandom. The following MM members are involved:

Luu Sky Sapphire
WolvenBane08
Hollowed-Words
J.Peterson
raynejan
The Ribbon-chan formerly known as PsychoKat101
RisingPhoenix
megarockman
MidnightPersona (with guest)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Mai Multiverse Podcast Session 3 Part 1/3: Pronunciations of the Twelve HiME

Mai Multiverse Podcast Session 3 Part 2/3: Pronunciations of the Twelve HiME

Mai Multiverse Podcast Session 3 Part 3/3: Pronunciations of the Twelve HiME

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Mai-HiME/Otome/Multiverse on Xbox 360's YouTube App

Me just testing out the new Xbox360 YouTube app by loading up Mai-Multiverse Channel! :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2