Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C u in the Dark

2 posters

Go down

C u in the Dark Empty C u in the Dark

Post by Konaxookami Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Dear god x////x this story STILL makes me blush to think I wrote it. xD I wrote it a while ago after my friend told me about the song 'C u in the Dark' by Honor Society. it's so freakin' catchy I can't hate it-and I really wanted to write for it soo...a bit of citrus? I suppose?

You were always the girl
Who would give me girl advice whenever I needed it
My best friend in the world
My friends said you were fine but I was always denyin’ it

Natsuki Kuga has been one of my best friends since I entered Fuuka Gakuen. In fact, I can truthfully say she is my only true friend out of the people I know in this school. Ever the blunt and moody child, she’s always been able to give me a straight answer about anything I asked her about. She may have troubles saying certain things right and may be a be to introverted, but she is my precious, close friend.

I had never truly seen you as more than my cute, bashful friend who had a penchant for blushing in many shades of red. I had heard many a boy comment on your figure and how you had a ‘model’ figure, but you had never given any of that a second thought, so I had never given it a thought either. Besides using some of their comments to tease you I had never truly acknowledged just how beautiful you were. Well…that was until our last year in high school during the class trip.

Then one summer day
I saw you laying by your swimming pool
And I was thinking damn you really changed
You’re not the quite girl I used to know
You opened up my eyes

You hadn’t wanted to go on the trip, but I had pleaded with you to be my roommate for the trip and you changed your mind. I’ll admit I may have over exaggerated on how much people would harass me if you didn’t come, but that protective glint in your jade eyes was too adorable, I had to press on and get you to come. I was thrilled when you accepted and I had been so excited inside to be able to tease you during our trip.

I hadn’t remembered the fact that we would be going to the beach, and I had somehow forgotten how very female you were. When you shed your clothing and stood revealed in only a bikini I was quite certain my innards did a few flips in my body. You were a goddess. The boys had been right, you were gorgeous. When you caught me staring at you in disbelief you grumbled and blushed, turning away. I was never in the same gym rotation as you, since we were in different homerooms so I never actually saw you in a swimsuit. Granted we had been friends for ages, but I had never actually seen you in a bathing suit for the simple reason that you found going to the beach and swimming boring.

I found myself finding it hard not to look at you; Perhaps look isn’t the proper word…as unsightly as the word is, stare would be the proper phrase to use. I had never before thought of you this way. You were supposed to be my cute best friend who I could tease, not the best friend whose body was making it hard for me to speak. When you asked me to help you with your sunscreen I was almost sure I had to have been flushed. You had thought it was the sun and I can remember you snickering at me for being careless. I wasn’t listening though, I was too enraptured by your skin. Every time I touched it I felt as though sparks were jumping into my fingers where we made contact. It was a feeling entirely foreign to me and I honestly had not a clue how to confront it. It was a feeling that I never thought would rear it’s head around. Lust.

I see you walk across my room in
Nothing but the moonlight
Now I love to see you in the dark (see you in the dark)

When we came back to the room, much later in the night I had quickly and uncharacteristically rushed to the bathroom in order to take a cool shower. I simply could not get the image of you in that swimsuit out on my head. It was maddening. That I was feeling like this for my best friend made me almost feel sick to my stomach, but at the same time it sent shivers down my spine.
When I reemerged I was almost completely sure that I was free of any tension and from any dirty thoughts I could possibly have. Well, that is until I realized you were changing. The fact that the sun had just started it’s descent meant it cast a strange yet warm light on your exposed skin. I could only stare until you realized that I was staring and blushed. I could only utter one word to you, “Beautiful,”

My window, frames you like a Monet
So don’t come back to bed yet
Cause I love to see you in the dark (see you in the dark)

You had blinked when I said it and gave me a strange look. You then seemed to notice that both of us were in a dreadfully underdressed state and rushed to try to get some clothing. Small wonder it was that you even made it to your suitcase without dreadfully flashing me. I could only walk over to you and pull you up from the half open baggage and pull you against me in a hug. You had squeaked, squirming for a moment, my name falling from your lips in a hanging question. ‘what are you doing?’

To be honest, I have not a clue myself, but I don’t think I could stop this feeling. This deep urge, this…this need to touch you and see your soul bared to me. I don’t know how I managed to get you to look at me, but when I did I pressed my lips against yours in a chaste kiss. I knew how to kiss, my brief relationship with Reito had taught me that much. I could also tell that your lips were unbelievably soft and warm. I couldn’t help but loose myself in the sensation.

I'll never see you the same
The veil has been lifted, now I see you’re gifted
My whole perspective has changed
Don’t think I can’t go back cause I will always desire it

I don’t know how it progressed from there. I can remember hands tangled in hair, mouths pressed against one another in a frenzied dance and skin heating beneath intimate touches. You were so beautiful, like a flower that had just burst into bloom. I simply couldn’t understand why I had never seen it in all the years we knew each other. I must have decided to make up for all the lost time, because I could not let a single inch of your body escape my view, my touch. I could get drunk off the sounds you made, the soft groans, high whimpers, and the heated mutterings of my name.
I don’t think I could ever tire of touching you either. Your body is like a personal shrine to all that is great about you, and I will forever find it impossible to ever find every way to worship it. My lips greet your heated skin with vigor and you can’t fight the inviting sounds that erupt from your lips. My hands caress your flesh with enthusiasm and you quiver at the touch. I love this feeling. This feeling of being able to make you completely crack beneath me. As you cry out I briefly realize there could be nothing better than this and there could be nothing more addicting than making you completely cave under me.

Don’t take another step
Near me just in case we have regrets
If tomorrow we go back to being friends
I’ll think about the way you looked tonight
So turn off all the lights

As I emerged from my haze I found myself edging away from your panting form, though you reached out for me. I found myself grasping for my sanity, trying to find some rational reason as to why I just, in all honestly, made love to you. I don’t feel as though I should call it that though…because if anything, what I just did could be considered rape in some cases. I briefly wondered if it was possible to put this event past us. Call it something like a experiment. The dull ache that pinched my heart at the thought stopped me from even voicing that thought. I squeezed my eyes shut and turned from you, silence filling the room. You got up and shakily retreated to the bathroom. If this killed our friendship, if I never saw you again; I would merely have to burn the memory of your body into my mind and never let that image go.

I hate this feeling. This feeling that I’ve done something terribly wrong and there’s no way for me to fix it. I can hardly stand to think about it…but as you opened the door from the bathroom, I found myself fighting my eyes. I can’t stop looking at you…you’re too perfect Natsuki…The towel you had wrapped around your midsection hides your more modest parts and I can see the shiny gloss from the water still clinging to your locks. The way the moon is tonight, everything seems to reflect off of you, and it gives you an aura of calm. The blush I see on your cheeks however, quickly tells me that you are far from that emotion.

Maybe if you were someone else
It wouldn’t have to be like this
I’m wondering how you feel about me now
Or was this just a friendly kiss
Cause I’m seeing you for the first time

As you walk across the room a thought crosses my mind. If this were some other girl, some other woman, perhaps a fan girl…would I feel so guilty? Would I feel as though I just crossed some uncrossable line? I wonder what you want to say to me. I after all, indeed just took your virginity. Are you still able to look at me? Are you maybe thinking that it was alright? That what has just happened was nothing more than an experiment, nothing more than suppressed hormones? Maybe it would be better that way. For myself and for you.

She pulls me closer to her body
As she whispers softly
Turn the lights off
See you in the dark(see you in the dark)

Shizuru watched, mesmerized as Natsuki slowly dropped the towel and looked up nervously into Shizuru’s slightly widened eyes. She closed the small distance between her and the bed and crawled over Shizuru’s slightly raised body hesitantly. She gulped, face a furious red as she looked down at her stunned friend. She raised a hand to her cheek and caressed it softly before wrapping her free arm around Shizuru’s neck pulling her close. She gave the chestnut haired woman a small kiss and removed her hand from the now burning cheek to move to the side table. She felt her confidence grow slightly and she leaned over to her stunned friend’s ear her voice a husky whisper.
“Turn the lights off.”

Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

C u in the Dark Empty Re: C u in the Dark

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Prior to reading your fic, I listened to Honor Society's See U In The Dark. Good song, which played into the story very well. This is the first fanfic I've read to integrate the lyrics of a song in-between paragraphs. Not a bad thing at all, just creative and expresses your style of writing.

"When you shed your clothing and stood revealed in only a bikini I was quite certain my innards did a few flips in my body"

This made me blush. >_<

Now, even though it was painfully obvious who was talking the reader through her uncontrollable emotions, it doesn't matter. The whole experience shows how delicate Shizuru treats her relationship with Natsuki. The slightest screw up and it could all collapse. She came to realize that "rape" and expressing how you feel are two completely different things. Shizuru's feelings continued to grow, grow and grow. When your feelings for your best friend reach to that point, you have to work up the guts to tell her or him. No matter the circumstances. Natsuki felt this love and rightfully returned the favor. ^o^

Excellent job, Kona-chan.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Thank you Luu! I made you blush?! Now THAT'S an accomplishment =D

I really enjoyed Shizuru POV for this story too actually-I normally struggle with it, but with this one it really just flowed. =3 Glad she sounded good.
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:04 pm

Kona wrote:Thank you Luu! I made you blush?! Now THAT'S an accomplishment =D

I really enjoyed Shizuru POV for this story too actually-I normally struggle with it, but with this one it really just flowed. =3 Glad she sounded good.

>_> Yes. Bet you can't do it again. 👅

You struggled to get into Shizuru's character? It's not that difficult, is it? Then again, these were her deeper emotions for Natsuki. What she is on the surface is indeed shallow (imo). Another reason I should thank SUNRISE for the Carnival arc. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:08 pm

I feel more in tune with Natsuki than Shizuru-so it's harder for me to write stories that are Shizuru-centric, likewhen I'm actually IN her head. Stories where it's Natsuki in first person POV are much easier for me than Shizuru first person POV-but I've gotten better at it. In my Otome/HiME Crossover I used Viola's point of view instead of Kuga's-and I felt like it worked well. xD
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:52 pm

Kona wrote:I feel more in tune with Natsuki than Shizuru-so it's harder for me to write stories that are Shizuru-centric, likewhen I'm actually IN her head. Stories where it's Natsuki in first person POV are much easier for me than Shizuru first person POV-but I've gotten better at it. In my Otome/HiME Crossover I used Viola's point of view instead of Kuga's-and I felt like it worked well. xD

I have to admit it's been difficult to write for Shizuru Fujino in my latets fanfic The Spider Stripper, mainly because I have to place her in OOC waters just to expand her character further. Luckily she still has her one-liners, mannerisms, and the Mai-HiME anime events to fall back on, otherwise she might as be someone else. Nao on the other hand is more fun to write for.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down