Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite?

+40
Midori Sugiura
The Fire Stirring Ruby
*BlackRose*
Wolf-of-Wind
Natsukichan1
Dead.And.Alive
Bluholic711
Kuga Natsuki
Valkyria Lightning
Saido
CaptainVonCookie
Sergay Tate
Ris
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Yuri-hime
Magus Phantalus
TheDreamer
SpiralDasher
Cheshire Kat
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
MidnightPersona
firesphere306
Amaya
Miyotakano
Hohoemu
GhibliFreek
sarcastic-dog
Fallen Angel96
AtlantisLux
ookamidesu
Kyubey Mittens
Kara
Shindu-S
SpiderNeKoHiME
RedEyedWolf
Konaxookami
Krystal of Nol
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
44 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite? - Page 9 Empty Re: Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite?

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:or untill she dies i mean there all going die one of these days - what tomoe going do then she going to rape natsuki XDD
Natsuki would of committed yuri suicide to be with her beloved Bewitching Amethyst. I hear Miya is still around, who is Tomoe's obvious ex-girlfriend. tomoe2
[img]Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite? - Page 9 11854810[/img]
the hell NO NO JUST NO ...
miya was a hoe
tomoe was the pimp
miya was sucking dick for money
TOMOE never like that girl - she even bitch slap her hoe -
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1905
Armitage GUTS!!! : 79

Back to top Go down

Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite? - Page 9 Empty Re: Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Trollface How do you know Miya was giving blowjobs? That's quite the accusation.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Trollface How do you know Miya was giving blowjobs? That's quite the accusation.
because on one of the ep - she got pergo <<
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:21 pm

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:because on one of the ep - she got pergo <<
Pergo? I didn't know Miya shaved. OH! You mean prego!

o.o Miya getting pregnant from blowjobs...must of been on the episode 26 director's cut.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:because on one of the ep - she got pergo <<
Pergo? I didn't know Miya shaved. OH! You mean prego!

o.o Miya getting pregnant from blowjobs...must of been on the episode 26 director's cut.
LMFAO no it was one of the few first eps of my otome
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:36 pm

roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:
WOW, REALLY!? You need to tell me more about these deleted scenes! Feels  Sunrise is just full of beautiful secrets!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya wrote:
WOW, REALLY!? You need to tell me more about these deleted scenes! Feels  Sunrise is just full of beautiful secrets!
OMG XD Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite? - Page 9 <a href=Be honest. Do you like Tomoe Marguerite? - Page 9 10009410" />
it like that one ep where she was in the restroom with runing water an nina  was like if you keep doing that stuff im tell on ur ass.
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:07 pm

Nina didn't know that Tomoe was the true mastermind. Wink When she eventually found out, it didn't surprise her at all.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:12 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Nina didn't know that Tomoe was the true mastermind. ;)When she eventually found out, it didn't surprise her at all.
but but ................ ummmmm - run to watch mai otome again-
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:50 pm

I like Tomoe. Her goal was clear. She loved Shizuru very much, till her love became obsession, and made her to be psychopath villain. I believe she loved Shizuru very dearly, that's why she will do anything for Shizuru. Love is unpredictable after all. Her devoted love made me, well, like her as villain :D
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:05 pm

fortunelestion wrote:I like Tomoe. Her goal was clear. She loved Shizuru very much, till her love became obsession, and made her to be psychopath villain. I believe she loved Shizuru very dearly, that's why she will do anything for Shizuru. Love is unpredictable after all. Her devoted love made me, well, like her as villain :D

I cannot deny Tomoe's love for Shizuru. When you love someone that much, you will do everything in your willpower to win their love. Even if it's by force as Tomoe demonstrated after she found out about her and Natsuki. By the way, that's another major debate; did she know about ShizNat being an item? If so, why didn't she try to kill the Gakuenchou instead? Maybe it's because she knew killing Natsuki would sadden Shizuru and she didn't want that. That's why I think Tomoe was hoping Natsuki (who was on the run with Juliet Nao) would get killed, so she would have blood on her hands.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:I like Tomoe. Her goal was clear. She loved Shizuru very much, till her love became obsession, and made her to be psychopath villain. I believe she loved Shizuru very dearly, that's why she will do anything for Shizuru. Love is unpredictable after all. Her devoted love made me, well, like her as villain :D

I cannot deny Tomoe's love for Shizuru. When you love someone that much, you will do everything in your willpower to win their love. Even if it's by force as Tomoe demonstrated after she found out about her and Natsuki. By the way, that's another major debate; did she know about ShizNat being an item? If so, why didn't she try to kill the Gakuenchou instead? Maybe it's because she knew killing Natsuki would sadden Shizuru and she didn't want that. That's why I think Tomoe was hoping Natsuki (who was on the run with Juliet Nao) would get killed, so she would have blood on her hands.

I don't think Tomoe know about ShizNat. That's why she attacked Arika most of time. Shizuru just flirted a little with Arika at Library, and she went psychotic. Can you imagine if she knew about ShizNat? Maybe she won't go to find Arika, instead she will try her best to kill Natsuki. I think in Tomoe's mind there were voices like 'Shizuru onee-sama must be mine.' and 'Erase everyone who wants to steal onee-sama' Let say she succeed to kill Natsuki. Then she just can report to her beloved Shizuru, that Natsuki was killed in battlefield by someone else. She was a liar after all. Shizuru almost believed her, if she didn't get Natsuki's letter. So, I guess she thought Natsuki and Shizuru as best friend.  devious 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Hell no. Already knew from the start that she'd be a biatch.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:10 pm

fortunelestion wrote:I don't think Tomoe know about ShizNat. That's why she attacked Arika most of time. Shizuru just flirted a little with Arika at Library, and she went psychotic. Can you imagine if she knew about ShizNat? Maybe she won't go to find Arika, instead she will try her best to kill Natsuki. I think in Tomoe's mind there were voices like 'Shizuru onee-sama must be mine.' and 'Erase everyone who wants to steal onee-sama' Let say she succeed to kill Natsuki. Then she just can report to her beloved Shizuru, that Natsuki was killed in battlefield by someone else. She was a liar after all. Shizuru almost believed her, if she didn't get Natsuki's letter. So, I guess she thought Natsuki and Shizuru as best friend.  devious 

Voices? Haha! There's nothing more dangerous than a mentally crazy person in love.  Natsuki Kruger2 It would of been risky to murder the Gakuenchou and pass it off as an accident. I forgot, wasn't there an order to retrieve her by Nagi Dài Artai?

Yeah...if you call constant flirting and fondling (most on Shizuru's part) as just best friend stuff. Tomoe wasn't as smart as I thought...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:54 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Voices? Haha! There's nothing more dangerous than a mentally crazy person in love.   Natsuki Kruger2 It would of been risky to murder the Gakuenchou and pass it off as an accident. I forgot, wasn't there an order to retrieve her by Nagi Dài Artai?

Yeah...if you call constant flirting and fondling (most on Shizuru's part) as just best friend stuff. Tomoe wasn't as smart as I thought...

Yep lol. Agree Luu! *nods* Why is that? I mean the other reasons except Psychotic Shizuru lol. Really? I didn't catch it then. I thought Nagi just wanted to retrieve Mashiro to sing a song for Harmonium.

I don't think Tomoe was smart either though. ROFL. Moreover her love aka obsession made her didn't think anything else except to kill Arika.
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 pm

fortunelestion wrote:I don't think Tomoe was smart either though. ROFL. Moreover her love aka obsession made her didn't think anything else except to kill Arika.

I will give her credit for her strong focus. Tomoe knows what she wants and Arika is technically a major obstacle to her operation and allegiance to Nagi. She just had trouble seeing the bigger picture. She did figure out ShizNat at the last second (episode 24 or 25) by seeing Shizuru protecting Natsuki.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:45 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:I don't think Tomoe was smart either though. ROFL. Moreover her love aka obsession made her didn't think anything else except to kill Arika.

I will give her credit for her strong focus. Tomoe knows what she wants and Arika is technically a major obstacle to her operation and allegiance to Nagi. She just had trouble seeing the bigger picture. She did figure out ShizNat at the last second (episode 24 or 25) by seeing Shizuru protecting Natsuki.

Yep yep, and she went to lunatic mode right after that lol. She can be very cute girl if she didn't have psychotic tendency, and obsession to Shizuru lol
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:14 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Yep yep, and she went to lunatic mode right after that lol. She can be very cute girl if she didn't have psychotic tendency, and obsession to Shizuru lol

That is a good point! Tomoe didn't really have any other ambitions beyond Shizuru. Well, now that I think about it, she does take pride in her status as one of Garderobe's top Corals. She was second to Nina, which is saying a lot. When she lost her Dance Battle sparring exam with Arika, she took it very personally. It was even more salt on the wound since this was the very girl grabbing Shizuru's attention.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:29 am

okay so i admit I do like tomoe mainly because I have a slight obsession with yandere's and psychotic charcter's examples include Yuno Gasai (mirai nikki) as the yandere and Princess Azula(avatar) as the power hungry misunderstood psycho. add those two together and boom Tomoe. plus characters like that are very interesting since there charcter development goes along with there mental health so I guess that's why I like her she's interesting.
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:37 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:okay so i admit I do like tomoe mainly because  I have a slight obsession with yandere's and psychotic charcter's examples include Yuno Gasai (mirai nikki) as the yandere and Princess Azula(avatar) as the power hungry misunderstood psycho. add those two together and boom Tomoe. plus characters like that are very interesting since there charcter development goes along with there mental health so I guess that's why I like her she's interesting.

You do have legitimate reasons, Haru. I never thought of comparing ATLA's Princess Azula with Tomoe before. There are some differences, but perhaps their biggest similarity is how immensely despised they are by the fan base. Both are definitely misunderstood, I'll give you that. In my fandom though, Tomoe never took the time to make things right. Never did she come to the conclusion that she was wrong.

Then again, she didn't need to. She lost to Arika, lost Shizuru and lost her entire army and Nagi's support. I do give her respect for maintaining her dignity by coming back in Zwei. Though she lost so much, she aims for new goals in life.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoe Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:19 pm

My honest answer is Yes.
Tomoe
Tomoe
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 am

Tomoe wrote:My honest answer is Yes.

No matter if she tried to keep Shizuru all to herself in selfish fashion?  Viola 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomoe Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Tomoe wrote:My honest answer is Yes.

No matter if she tried to keep Shizuru all to herself in selfish fashion?  Viola 

The winner of a contest isn't expected to share their gold trophy/medal, are they? Same thing.
Tomoe
Tomoe
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9