Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn!

+2
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 Empty Re: ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm

ShizNat Webs update for 12/28/2010: Juliet Nao Zhang Gallery UPDATED and the BRAND NEW Rosalie Claudel Gallery

Preview screenshots!!!

Juliet Nao Zhang:

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_032_720x480-2

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_040_720x480-2

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_023_720x480-2

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_014_720x480-2

Rosalie Claudel:

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_058_720x480

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_066_720x480

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_073_720x480

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_086_720x480

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_054_720x480

Want more? Visit their galleries at ShizNat Webs
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 Empty Re: ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn!

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:59 am

rosalie's melons are so big!
huzzah for moar nao-sama! >< about time luu-sama!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:55 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:rosalie's melons are so big!
huzzah for moar nao-sama! >< about time luu-sama!

<3 Aren't they? Rosalie should of had more screen time.

What do you mean it's about time?! ;p Bitch, you don't know me!

More Juliet Nao Zhang heading your way, plus some of the new Alyssa collection which denerop requested.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 pm

As promised to MM Valkyrie, PsychoKat101, The Essential Anh Lu Collection is now available on ShizNat Webs! Here are some previews...

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_000_720x480

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_003_720x480

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_015_720x480

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_038_720x480

Want more Anh? Visit this lovely joint: The Essential Anh Lu Collection

NOTE: Reason I put ??? as her completion status is because I believe there are some screen shots missing. If you know any other episodes where Anh appears, let me know.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 am

Because the wiki app is no longer in service, the FanFiction and Natsuki no Prelude have been redone. I will re-post the English and Spanish translations of Natsuki no Prelude tomorrow. As for the FanFiction section, all authors have been re-listed in nicer order. If you are a fanfiction author for the Mai-Series, PM me to be added to the page. Shameless promotions rock when it's us. :)

~ Anh Luu

Natsuki no Prelude (translations re-uploaded tomorrow)

FanFiction Page
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:12 am

-6/2/2011-

Natsuki No Prelude translations back online!

Visit: http://shiznat.webs.com/natsukinoprelude.htm
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:29 pm

-7/11/2011-

Mai-HiME Fuuka Taisen PC Game FULL VERSION provided by megarockman!

Visit: http://shiznat.webs.com/maidownloads.htm

...to download! Contains the entire game in a single compressed file rather than two. Of course if the link fails for any reason, report it and download the old mediafire ones instead.

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

ARA, ARA! OI, OI! COMICS!

I'd like to announce the release of a brand new website from ShizNat Webs called "Ara! Ara! Oi! Oi!", it's a webcomic website that will house comic strips featuring Shizuru, Natsuki and a host of special guest appearances. These Mai-HiME/Otome doujinshi/web manga are brought to you by created by wetochan and Wuzzupy13 (also known as GoldenSun13). Two Mai-Series fans I've personally hired for the purpose of making you smile and giggle. Both of these talented ladies have wonderful styles of humor and art, hopefully you will support them!

A new comic strip will be posted on a random basis, so check it out whenever you need a quick Mai-laugh! Archives of recent comic strips by the girls are also uploaded to the site. The link provided below will take you to the latest comic by Sunny:

>> CLICK ME FOR SHIZNAT LOVAGE! <<

You may use the browse option to find previous works by Sunny or wetochan. :) wetochan already promised some cool surprises in the near future! Should be a great treat for my ShizNation. :)

ShizNat Shizuru Kaichou Gakuenchou ShizNat2 ShizNat1 ShizNat3 Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:51 am

Whoop whoop! Can't wait for some more Wetochan stuff! :)
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:52 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:Whoop whoop! Can't wait for some more Wetochan stuff! :)

Me neither! :) ShizNat

Off-topic, but I wonder who is gayer. Shizuru or Kurt. o_o

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GoldenSun13 wrote:Whoop whoop! Can't wait for some more Wetochan stuff! :)

Me neither! :) ShizNat

Off-topic, but I wonder who is gayer. Shizuru or Kurt. o_o

1) You just gave me an idea Wink

2) hmmm.... Tough question. On one hand you've got Kurt's fashion sense and the way he practically stalks the guys he likes (Finn/Sam)... also, two words "Single" "Ladies"; on the other hand you've got Shizuru's lingerie fashion sense and the way she practically stalks the girl she likes... and Viola's shameless flirtation! ^^; We should get them to do the fbook "how gay are you?" questionnaire! lol
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:19 am

GoldenSun13 wrote:1) You just gave me an idea Wink

2) hmmm.... Tough question. On one hand you've got Kurt's fashion sense and the way he practically stalks the guys he likes (Finn/Sam)... also, two words "Single" "Ladies"; on the other hand you've got Shizuru's lingerie fashion sense and the way she practically stalks the girl she likes... and Viola's shameless flirtation! ^^; We should get them to do the fbook "how gay are you?" questionnaire! lol

1) O_O DO I WIN A PRIZE?!

2) XD It's a tough decision, though I will lean towards Kurt for now only because of his flamboyant personality. Shizuru is more of a calculating gay person, if that makes sense. XD The flirtation pays off once the girl is in bedroom with her. <3

As for Glee's rendition of Single Ladies....my head exploded that day. Gay dudes who never seen the show will be pleased to know that was arguably Kurt at his sexiest. x_x;;;;

Speaking of Glee, check out this new fic from our very own Tracy: https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1055-cheaters-never-prosper-glee-emma-terri
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GoldenSun13 wrote:1) You just gave me an idea Wink

1) O_O DO I WIN A PRIZE?!

2) XD It's a tough decision, though I will lean towards Kurt for now only because of his flamboyant personality. Shizuru is more of a calculating gay person, if that makes sense. XD The flirtation pays off once the girl is in bedroom with her. <3

As for Glee's rendition of Single Ladies....my head exploded that day. Gay dudes who never seen the show will be pleased to know that was arguably Kurt at his sexiest. x_x;;;;

Speaking of Glee, check out this new fic from our very own Tracy: https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1055-cheaters-never-prosper-glee-emma-terri

1) The prize is a comic strip and a free complementary ride on this unicorn gay unicorn

2) Sooo true. Them sneaky gays! Kurt FTW! Apparently they did Single ladies on the tour. I wonder how he managed to get in and out of the leotard quick enough between scenes O_O

I shall read! ooOOOoo! Emma and Terri. Not going to lie, I always thought there was a little somethin'-somethin between those two hahaha
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbleduckie Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:40 pm

NOTE: Reason I put ??? as her completion status is because I believe there are some screen shots missing. If you know any other episodes where Anh appears, let me know.[/quote]

-- Too bad, there weren't more screen time for Anh. Oh well, I am already happy with our ShizNat, so who's complaining eh? :D :lol:
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 pm

bubbleduckie wrote:-- Too bad, there weren't more screen time for Anh. Oh well, I am already happy with our ShizNat, so who's complaining eh? :D :lol:

booze

bubbleduckie, ladies and gentlewomen! 6 years and a half of being a ShizNat lover and my support for them will continue for all time! So yeah, I'm happy with them too. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Newly added to ShizNat Webs:

Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga Photo Gallery

Saeko Kuga lovage!

New Mai-Otome signatures by Ruby-chan

Scroll down for Ruby's Mai-Otome siggies!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 am

Added to ShizNat Webs 8/12/2011

Mai-HiME OVA: Kuro no Mai Saigo no Bansan Photo Album is now available!

Kuro no Mai Saigo no Bansan, an OVA that follows the Mai-HiME series, took the fandom by storm last year. Now I present a photo album for this short but sweet OVA. High Quality screen shots of Mai Tokiha, Reito Kanzaki, Natsuki Kuga, Shizuru Fujino and the rest of your favorite characters that were featured in the OVA. To access this album, click here:

Mai-HiME OVA: Kuro no Mai Saigo no Bansan Gallery

You can now access all those beautiful high quality shots from Kuro no Mai easily on ShizNat Webs. I made sure I captured every lovely shot possible. From the slightest Mai Tokiha boob jiggle to every creepy Shizuru's facial expression before she feeding Reito. :3 Enjoy!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm

"Falling into You" is a Mai-HiME/ShizNat doujinshi by deviantART's TransparentLight. She was kind enough to donate her doujin to ShizNat Webs for more fans to enjoy.

Please enjoy and support her deviantART page: http://transparentlight.deviantart.com/

You can read "Falling into You" by visiting Light's dA page or by simply clicking the link below:

"Falling into You": a Shizuru x Natsuki doujinshi by TransparentLight
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 pm

*Small update

Updated a few things on ShizNat Webs including Videos, new layout pics and blog announcements.

ShizNat2

I'm hoping to redesign the entire site sometime next year, so I'll leave the traditional look up for 2012. Look forward to more updates from ShizNat Webs and Ara Ara Oi Oi! <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:59 am

ShizNat2 Old news, but lovely nonetheless: ShizNat2

As most of you know, Ara Ara Oi Oi Webcomics is a place where you can enjoy one shot ShizNat related webcomics. All the cuteness, kinkiness and gayness of ShizNat is brought to you on a weekly to monthly basis by MM Superstars: GoldenSun13 and Wetochan.

Our latest webcomic however, is the debut of the third artist for Ara Ara Oi Oi.
I've been watching this artist for quite a long time and you know how we love to assemble the biggest names in our fandom. Like my British pal and my girlfriend, this girl is an aspiring doujinka who loves the Mai-Series just as much as the rest of us. She has made so many adorable ShizNat doujin and fanarts over the span of her career and there's no sign of stopping.

Mai-Multiverse's Ara Ara Oi Oi proudly welcomes Angel, otherwise known as lostangelvn into the Ara Ara Oi Oi family: http://lostangelvn.deviantart.com/

http://shizunatsu.smackjeeves.com/comics/1441225/double-trouble-shiznat-mai-hime-otome/

More from Angel-chan in the future, along with more of Sunny and Puppeh's work. Please support Angel's latest comic by rating it on the website and liking it on Facebook.

The Trinity is complete. :3

Ara Ara Oi Oi: http://shizunatsu.smackjeeves.com/comics/
"You bring the ShizNat, we'll bring the squees!"

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join our ShizNat website and Mai-Series forum for all your Mai-HiME/Otome love timez:

Join the ShizNation at ShizNat Webs: http://shiznat.webs.com/
Mai Multiverse Forum: https://ltahime.forumotion.com/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:47 am

bump

Konaxookami of Mai-Multiverse (known as Konam on deviantART) has joined the Ara Ara Oi Oi webcomics team! Debuting with her very first comic titled "It's all in the name". I wanted an AU comic series to give Ara Ara Oi Oi some diversity, so I asked the beautiful Alex (Kona) to supply us with her creativity.

Welcome to the team, Kona-chan! Please support Kona-chan and her work by checking out and rating her work on the website here:

http://shizunatsu.smackjeeves.com/chapters/49074/konaxookami/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 09, 2013 12:49 am

ShizNat LATEST COMIC UPDATE! ShizNat

http://shizunatsu.smackjeeves.com/comics/1734287/shiznat-jaor-under-the-rain/

Alex Hanbury's latest comic strip to Ara Ara Oi Oi webcomics! Titled "Under The Rain"

Stuck in the rain during a scouting mission, Natsuki (Duran) isn't completely comfortable being trapped in a little rain shelter with Shizuru (Kiyohime). But, as most things go with these two, all one needs is a little persuasion. :)

Please rate on the website in support of Kona-chan and all our artists!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Website updates and Natsuki no Prelude text correction

- F.A.Q. page now has a working link for Lone Wolf's Natsuki FAQ sheet.

- PostoronnimV from Mai-Multiverse and ff.net text correcting the English version of 'Natsuki no Prelude'. You can read it here:

http://shiznat.webs.com/natsukinopreludeeng.htm

- PostoronnimV has joined our doujinshi translation team! Coming soon: Mai-HiME EXA: The Russian Edition. Including a Russian translation for 'Natsuki no Prelude'.

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 PDVD_108

- Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:16 pm

bump 

New release from ShizNat Webs:

Russian translation for Natsuki no Prelude!

PostoronnimV aka "V-chan" from Mai-Multiverse has translated Natsuki no Prelude, the official light novel prequel to the Mai-HiME anime series, into the Russian language! You can start reading our newest release by clicking the image below!

Natsuki no Prelude - The Russian Translation

ShizNat The ShizNation Lives Forever.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:33 am

bump

HiME ANNOUNCEMENT!!! HiME

2010 - ShizNat Webs Updates! Webcomics by GoldenSun13, Konaxookami, wetochan, and lostangelvn! - Page 3 Haruki10

mandygirl78's HaruKino (Haruka Suzushiro x Yukino Kikukawa) series, 'Haruka Strikes Back! The Fall of the Bubuzuke', though not yet complete, will be featured on our webcomic site 'Ara Ara Oi Oi' starting today! Starting right from the beginning!

Look forward to it, if you haven't followed it before. It's hilariously sexy! laugh

- L

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next