Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!)

+3
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kino karutta-chan
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:53 am

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) - Page 2 Kuttsu10

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) - Page 2 Isshon10

*gets on stage and taps the microphone*

Ahem...WHERE IS THE SECOND EPISODE OF KUTTSUKIBOSHI?! IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE THE LAST ONE!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!)

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:10 pm

I read somewhere that it should be out this month :S
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:21 pm

:) We'll see.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 am

Lol. Yeah... can't wait to see the 2nd episode. XD

Y u take so long?!
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 am

ookamidesu wrote:Lol. Yeah... can't wait to see the 2nd episode. XD

Y u take so long?!

*sigh* I knoooow. Plus the name 'Kuttsuiboshi' makes me think of:

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) - Page 2 Promo-10

Hate names that play with your eyes...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:54 pm

wtf??
Why is it still not out?? >0<
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:09 pm

It is WAY past August and they have not shown the second episode? I mean, what the frak people!?!
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

XD

*waits semi-patiently*
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 pm

I just found this on MAL:
Since the first episode never aired I would be willing to bet the next episode won't air either. This isn't a tv anime but a small budget project "written, directed and entirely animated by freelance animator Naoya Ishikawa" (Wikipeida) To the best of my knowledge the second part was supposed to be released at Comiket this year but it seems to have been held-up at some point. There is no updated info the official site so pretty much we'll all just have to wait patiently to see when/if it's going to be released.
D:
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I just found this on MAL:
Since the first episode never aired I would be willing to bet the next episode won't air either. This isn't a tv anime but a small budget project "written, directed and entirely animated by freelance animator Naoya Ishikawa" (Wikipeida) To the best of my knowledge the second part was supposed to be released at Comiket this year but it seems to have been held-up at some point. There is no updated info the official site so pretty much we'll all just have to wait patiently to see when/if it's going to be released.
D:

:( Well, there's nothing we can do. ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 pm

This is facking bullshark. >_>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:46 pm

bump

When I read this: Kuttsukiboshi Sequel - out on May 11

I had to click on this:

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) - Page 2 Vlcsna74
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 am

I think I speak for everyone when I say, FINALLY!!!!
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:10 am

Wow.
Like: WOW!!!!!!!!!

I didn't thought that it will come out at some time, it's been 1 and half year, duh. But before I say that I need to really see it first, huh?? Akira Okuzaki

Anyway.
Wow.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Wow.
Like: WOW!!!!!!!!!

I didn't thought that it will come out at some time, it's been 1 and half year, duh. But before I say that I need to really see it first, huh?? Akira Okuzaki

Anyway.
Wow.

You said that three times already, wench. ;p

The time is drawing near and if I'm able to get a hold of the episode, I will link it somewhere we can all see. That is, should YouTube get a sandy vagina about it.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ATHENAx514 Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 am

I seriously cant wait. That trailer seemed to answer a few questions but made several more pop up OMG :(
ATHENAx514
ATHENAx514
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 140
Armitage GUTS!!! : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:55 am

bump

It's here and it's RAW! In case you missed the split version uploaded a few days ago, here is the full version:

Mirrored just in case. :) Enjoy! I'll wait until it's subbed to properly review it, but all I can say is
Spoiler:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:38 pm

So you did mirror it. But I think having it as a private video might save it too, because I've been watching some anime on youtube as private videos and no one has deleted them yet.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 am

SulliMike23 wrote:So you did mirror it. But I think having it as a private video might save it too, because I've been watching some anime on youtube as private videos and no one has deleted them yet.

Yes I did and yeah I should private it. Btw, Sulli, plan on giving your thoughts on the 2nd episode? Or are you waiting for the subbed version too? Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Well, I gotta say, Aaya was very agressive when she was trying to reconcile with Kiiko. But despite my ill Japanese, I understood some of what was going on. So now I understood WHY Aaya was having an affair with her brother in the first part. Overall, it was a really intense episode and I could just see the tension between the two girls.

The ending REALLY surprised me though. I didn't expect Kiiko to
Spoiler:
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 11, 2012 12:09 am

That ending is
Spoiler:

Any word on the subtitled version, yet? My gf and I checked often during the trip, but still nothing.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun May 13, 2012 12:17 am

Yay! It's out... but since I don't understand Japanese without subtitles, I'll have to wait. ^-^;;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 13, 2012 8:23 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Yay! It's out... but since I don't understand Japanese without subtitles, I'll have to wait. ^-^;;

No other choice. It'll show up on Anime Take sooner or later: http://www.animetake.com

I'll just continuing watch the one-dimensional Senki Zesshou Symphogear for now...oh the subtext.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 22, 2012 4:45 pm

bump

Kuttsukiboshi Episode 2 with subtitles!

Now with subtitles! Took them long enough! :) Enjoy! Me and wetochan will be watching it now.
Now I can review this properly when I return. *flies away*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 23, 2012 8:02 pm

SO! Here are my thoughts on Kuttsukiboshi Episode 2.Episode 2: Stars Intertwined.

This little two part OVA was a long journey in itself to complete. To be frank, it wasn't worth the wait. That doesn't make it bad, everything about Kuttsukiboshi's second episode was exactly what the fans wanted, which I will touch on in a moment. The problem I have with the episode is how rushed it felt. It was like watching two lovers have a mega huge fight, only to make up in record time. Metaphorically speaking, I'm well aware that some time passes within episode two.

As the episode opens, a hurricane hurls towards Japan, forcing everyone to take shelter. Kii-chan is then thrust into a storage room by Aya where she has her way with her. Her forceful sex with Kii-chan is supposed to be some form of apologize, but even after heavy satisfaction, Kii-chan doesn't respond. This leads to another dose of reality for Aya, learning that her brother had died. Feeling the need to leave Japan, she requests (borderline demands) to have sex with Kii-chan. Everyone talks about the opener in the storage room and even the tub scene afterward. Me? My eyes were glued to the screen for that train scene. Just...damn. I expect that kind of behavior from yours truly, but Aya? With all her romantic secrecy with Kii-chan in the past, you'd think she'd be more discreet. Ah well, the dude was asleep...he sure missed one heck of a show.

Goodbye, Aya. Never to return again...but wait, Kii-chan somehow peers into Aya's past only to discover that her brother manipulated her into having sex with him. Confessing that he is an incest loving pedobear and Aya just did him a favor, in order to help him. This is where I find the biggest flaw, Kii-chan's discovery that will eventually make her forgive Aya seemed kind of rushed. What follows this scene is the biggest highlight of the OVA, ushering in the first of two symbolic messages. With her powers at their peak, Kii-chan teleports to Aya on her airplane leaving Japan. Though what Aya did was unforgivable, Kii-chan forgives her and demands that they never leave each others side forever. The girls leave together, declaring their love for one another as they fall 40,000 feet from the air.

In it's finale, the episode has it's second symbolic moment with the girls transporting to a distant planet where they can be together forever. Free from the world they once knew, both embrace with their naked bodies as Ikumi's "Watashi no 71%" plays in the background.

Again, it all felt kind of rushed. Kuttsukiboshi reminds me of OVAs from the early 90s that could of been 13-26 episodes series or simply a movie. What I did enjoy about this final episode was the symbolism I mentioned. Kii-chan teleporting to Aya was a result of how much she wanted to be with her. No matter where your significant other is, you will be together again. It depends on how strong your feelings are. Secondly, the distant planet thing, clearly the life most gay/lesbian couples would love to have. In a world with nobody to say their relationship is wrong, evil, sin...whatever. Where they can be together and protect each other for all time.

Kuttsukiboshi is strangely beautiful with it's characters and story. It comes from how much realism oozes from it's two starring characters, who aren't perfect people at all. The animation is a tad better than it was in the first episode and that ending song is just amazing. It should deserve a solid 3 star rating, but a lot of what happens in episode two hits close to home. My gf felt the ending brought us closer together. No arguments here.

Sumika x Kazama Sumika x Kazama Sumika x Kazama Sumika x Kazama / Sumika x Kazama Sumika x Kazama Sumika x Kazama Sumika x Kazama Sumika x Kazama

FOUR OUT OF FIVE Sumika x Ushio

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next