Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!)

+3
RedEyedWolf
Luu Sky Sapphire
Kino karutta-chan
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) Empty Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!)

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:15 pm

A trailer.
Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) 01
An OVA in two parts.

I will make hints, so maybe you shouldn't read it.
Well, after some minutes I thought it was a hentai, because of this scene (you will know, what I mean, when you watched it). And it somehow is, but only somehow, because you don't see anything at all. But it's still totally hot.

Thx to my good instinct or whatever I knew that something would happen in the end of the first part. Yeah, I thought about THIS, too. So I was applicable. But I was not applicable of the fact that the first part would just end like this. My thought there "That's it?? WOW." since I didn't know at that time that there will be a second part, so I have to admit I am glad that it isn't it at all. Maybe I will regret it after I watched the second part, but I somehow trust Aya that it will end happily (please??). Maybe I expect too much here, haha.

Dammit, I want the second OVA -_- It is totally your fault, I mean it's all your fault, Aya, you know, right?? So be happy when you don't die by Ki-chan's hands, haha -__-

I totally fall in love with the song they play in the end, so if anyone know, what it is PLEASE TELL ME T_T
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) Empty Re: Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 pm

I never heard of this series before. It looks beautiful, but the characters are a bit too young for me to get a reaction out of their romance. I hope it's a very tender relationship. I see that the OVAs are already on YouTube, so I'll give them a watch now. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) Empty Re: Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!)

Post by Kino karutta-chan Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:51 am

Maybe you never heard of it, because it's newer than new?? ;D

Well, yeah, I would love to read a review from you :3
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire Reviews Kuttsukiboshi

This is quite an interesting little shoujo-ai series about two young girls. One of them, Kiiko Kawakami, has telekinetic powers! Though that isn't shown in the early going. Aya Saitou is a girl in her class that knows about Kiiko's powers and they seem to have a history together. Yeah, they're quite close. About 6 minutes in, Kiiko goes for broke and surprise-surprise, Aya kisses her back. What follows afterward is what I thought was going to be one of those cute sappy moments, Aya takes the plunge into yuriness by giving Kiiko something she wasn't expecting. Forgot to wear those panties, huh Aya? Suuuure. ^_~

Aya is already 1,000 times more daring than Shizuru and it's only the first episode. ^_~

Anyway, after a short tour of the Saitou home (Aya's piano playing brothers makes his appearance) and a little footsie tease later, Kiiko returns to Aya's home. Nobody seemed to be home and the door was locked, so using her powers, Kiiko easily enters and discovers something quite shocking. Kiiko races out of there (and I don't blame her) with the cliche revealing-dark-secret-rainfall pouring on top of her.

This is the only episode so far, right? Too bad, I was getting into the quiet atmosphere these two characters were surrounded in. That's it's only strength so far, it's a personal relationship. My only problem is with the ages. How old are these girls, did I miss when they mentioned this? They appear a bit too young to have that kind of relationship. I'm usually pretty open minded when it comes to these kind of things, but I draw the line somewhere. It was cute seeing them do their thing, but I wasn't turned on at all. But hey, that works for this little series. The reality of it. There are girls at their age having private moments together and discovering love early. Then I think about the ending of this episode and remember how foolish it is to trust somebody so early on. I'm still not quite sure how long these two have known each other, but considering how early they started their relationship, with the results being quite disastrous, says a lot to me.

I'd like to think positively for Kiiko and Aya, even though what happened needs a damn good explanation. My guesses? Either Aya is really bi and into incest or this is the work of the "evil male" once again. The piano dude did have an air of mystery to him, who knows what he's like.

The series is beautiful, the background and characters look amazing. Kiiko is very likable so far since she's your average girl in love, and having telekinetic powers is cool. Out of place, but cool. My only complaints for this series so far, it's a little screwed up and doesn't explore too much. Then again, it's is only the first OVA and the next one won't show till next year. Is this right? Now that's teasing.

To the rest of you, give it a watch. You may like it:

Kuttsukiboshi OVA Eng Sub 1/2

Kuttsukiboshi OVA Eng Sub 2/2

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:17 pm

'Till next year?? O__O If you will excuse me, I am going to die now...
Btw. I read that it is a OVA, which should be published in fall, well, we haven't fall yet, but the first part is out, so why should they tell us, it is for the fall season, when there won't be the last part 'till next year?? I know it's a little bit different with OVAs, but still that's strange, isn't it??
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 pm

That is such a tease! What am I going to do all year now, except probably still work on episode eight. o.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:34 pm

Very strange. These days, you can an episode of anything in less than a week. I don't know why we have to wait a year to see what happens next. Some websites say episodes two is already out though, so I don't know what believe. ^^;;

On that note, every website with talks of this anime has Otaku only interested in the love scenes. X3 Am I the only one who still cares about story? 🇳🇴
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Didn't they say an accident caused her powers? I wonder what type of accident and how it happened. I care about the story! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:Didn't they say an accident caused her powers? I wonder what type of accident and how it happened. I care about the story! xD

Yup, in the beginning. Another reason waiting a year sucks. Kiiko is the character I want to know more about. I doubt it'll become some kind of an action/sci fi-esque anime, though I do want to see her so more impressive things with her abilities beyond retrieving cats and using The Force on pens.

Silly of Aya to possibly think Kiiko wouldn't look for her at the home and had no possible way of unlocking the door. Rolling Eyes
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Yeah, pushing her to make her powers stronger, surely Aya would have know Kiiko could unlock a simple door

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Exactly. I still believe Aya's "it's not what you think!" expression, which is for debate. Still, she had to know Kiiko would break in. Kiiko didn't go on some killing spree with her powers, ala Lucy from Elfen Lied, which means it won't turn into THAT kind of anime. >_< I WANT ANSWERS!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Hm...maybe she wanted Kiiko to get in?

But then...I don't know! I want answers too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm

XD If Aya wanted Kiiko to see what I saw, then I will hate her. You don't do that to anybody.

>_< There has to be an explanation.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Aya did seem kind of flaky, and during their most intimate moments, she brought up her separating those stars, like she was using her to see how powerful her power could become.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Very strange. These days, you can an episode of anything in less than a week. I don't know why we have to wait a year to see what happens next. Some websites say episodes two is already out though, so I don't know what believe. ^^;;
As I said it's different with OVAs. We had to wait for the 0~S.fr~ OVA much longer, too. Another good example is the current Black Lagoon OVA. The first part came out for one and a half month (or something like this) and there still isn't the second part :/ So I guess it's the same here, so I don't believe, that the second epi is already out, since the first part was just published last week or so o.o

Well, there have to be a GOOD reason for Aya's acting, I don't think that Kii-chan will forgive her this easily. Creepy is still creepy.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:As I said it's different with OVAs. We had to wait for the 0~S.fr~ OVA much longer, too. Another good example is the current Black Lagoon OVA. The first part came out for one and a half month (or something like this) and there still isn't the second part :/ So I guess it's the same here, so I don't believe, that the second epi is already out, since the first part was just published last week or so o.o

Well, there have to be a GOOD reason for Aya's acting, I don't think that Kii-chan will forgive her this easily. Creepy is still creepy.

Yeah, I guess you're right. The second OVA better be one Hell of an episode. I'll feel a bit rewarded from such a long wait period.

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) Flavor10

Episode - Kuttsukiboshi (Raw and Subtitled Episode 2 now online!) Flavor11

It had to be done.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:46 pm

I think I had to laugh when I saw this! XD It was pretty nice (and bad at the same time) that there was a train, too >_<
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:18 pm

i guessed the ending... i almost didn't watch part 2 on youtube because i knew what was going to happen. though the first part kept making me laugh. as far as them being too young, i started when i was 12 and they look about 14 so it's pretty realistic and not so young to me.

as far as an explanation goes it wouldn't surprise me if they GUY bashed with this one. it could be anything you know. but guy bashing would be the way to go, or she intentionally hurt her to bring out her full power which also works Razz
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:05 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:i guessed the ending... i almost didn't watch part 2 on youtube because i knew what was going to happen. though the first part kept making me laugh. as far as them being too young, i started when i was 12 and they look about 14 so it's pretty realistic and not so young to me.

The ending was that predictable to you? XD I was expecting Aya to sex up another girl. I avoided the YouTube comments since there be spoilers.

I started when I was 12 too, but that's me. Seeing them be so adult-ish is kinda creepy. Could be worse if it were an unattractive pedo woman with one of the girls instead. :shock: I can easily see this series becoming progressively controversial. Should be an entertaining ride. ^_~

2011. Long wait is long.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:07 pm

2011? Long wait is indeed long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Hollowed-Words wrote:2011? Long wait is indeed long.

Yeah. If the 2012 prophecy is true, that will be the last time we'll ever see Kii-chan and Aya-chan. 👅
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:13 pm

XD Lmao good one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The ending was that predictable to you? XD I was expecting Aya to sex up another girl.
I see Luu, you didn't read or understood my comment ;P

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Thx to my good instinct or whatever I knew that something would happen in the end of the first part. Yeah, I thought about THIS, too. So I was applicable.
;P

Well, we all know (or not) how much I LOVE to wait Rolling Eyes It's a hobby of mine Rolling Eyes
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by RedEyedWolf Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:17 pm

... it's just over 2 months away guys...
RedEyedWolf
RedEyedWolf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 965
Armitage GUTS!!! : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:00 pm

RedEyedWolf wrote:... it's just over 2 months away guys...

I want it NAO. >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next