Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

+11
ShadowMikoto
Dead.And.Alive
Akamanto
Ironheart
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Bluholic711
IlliterateKoi
firesphere306
Zweifel Marguerite
The Fire Stirring Ruby
franticfranz
15 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:25 pm

Nothing much. Which is annoying as I can think of many things I could be doing. Oh well, off we go then.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~ - Page 9 Empty Re: Waaaatcha doing right now? Part 14~

Post by Lerena Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Trying to engage my attention in one of my hobbies, except astrology. The Nintendo eShop was down last night and now the astrology site I use to host my charts is down. What's next?
YouTube gets attacked by an army of mind controlled robot monkeys? Or maybe Tumblr is going to be going down next because of aliens taking the Internet hostage. I also haven't seen Twitter hit the bucket recently so that site could be the next target for a super secret ninja society. Which one? I'm not supposed to know. They're ninjas.

Regardless, I got up super early this morning, because for some reason under the sun, I couldn't stay asleep for the full 8 hours. No one wants to know what made me get out of bed, but you can bet I'm going to be getting ready to sleep soon.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:38 am

Watching over one of my gaming streams for DoA5 Last Round. Feeling frustrated with how much I get beat ...
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:20 am

Re-reading the volumes of Kakegurui. I've seen 3 episodes of the anime, and they're doing such a good job of adapting it! The visuals are amazing! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Absorbing tranquility like plants absorb Sunlight
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Taking a breather from Splatoon 2. I just finished the first boss, which is a huge achievement considering my skill level, because I mean, I tend to stick to RPGs. However, Splatoon 2 reminds me of games I used to play as a kid, so I really wanted it. It has been a wild ride so far and it is only going to get harder from here. Well, bring it on, Splatoon 2. I'm stubborn enough for all your levels and every boss you throw at me is just warm-up for the competition. Akira Okuzaki

In all seriousness, I'm going to bed soon. I'm tired.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Drinking perked coffee, and thinking about doing some DoA5LR or researching Frame Data for the game/Ayane.

ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:58 pm

Treating my toe with antiseptic... (×﹏×)⌒☆ Even after all that karate, seems like I'm still not prepared for kendo.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Trying to unwind, which is not happening.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:51 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:Absorbing tranquility like plants absorb Sunlight
▲▲This is probably the most poetic post in this thread.▲▲
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:Absorbing tranquility like plants absorb Sunlight
▲▲This is probably the most poetic post in this thread.▲▲

I have always had a poetic streak in me XDXD
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:40 pm

Procrastinating.
ShadowMikoto wrote:I have always had a poetic streak in me XDXD
You have your moments, of that I've no doubt. Happy
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Procrastinating.
ShadowMikoto wrote:I have always had a poetic streak in me XDXD
You have your moments, of that I've no doubt. Happy

It comes with being a story-teller I guess XD

Except. Sometimes no one takes me serious because of this level of story-telling creativity. I'm not necessarily trying to just entertain with the things that I say. <_<

---

Getting into manga, having done lots of anime today! Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 am

Wondering where that smell is coming from...

ShadowMikoto wrote:It comes with being a story-teller I guess XD

Except. Sometimes no one takes me serious because of this level of story-telling creativity. I'm not necessarily trying to just entertain with the things that I say. <_<
Unless you're a journalist or a starving would-be author with no other means of income, then basically, you write for yourself. Whether it's simply to see if you can, or to extricate whatever the gods or some air-borne spirit has placed within you, or for the sake of catharsis, voiding the surging waves of emotions - negative or positive - as some sort of self-help therapy, getting these feelings out of you and onto the paper, or to explore subconscious aspects of your psyche, you write for your own benefit. Should other people like & appreciate it is nothing more than a bonus.

Sorry, I'm rambling again... frustrated
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:42 pm

Getting back from orientation
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Wondering where that smell is coming from...

ShadowMikoto wrote:It comes with being a story-teller I guess XD

Unless you're a journalist or a starving would-be author with no other means of income, then basically, you write for yourself. Whether it's simply to see if you can, or to extricate whatever the gods or some air-borne spirit has placed within you, or for the sake of catharsis, voiding the surging waves of emotions - negative or positive - as some sort of self-help therapy, getting these feelings out of you and onto the paper, or to explore subconscious aspects of your psyche, you write for your own benefit. Should other people like & appreciate it is nothing more than a bonus.

Sorry, I'm rambling again... frustrated

Whoa. That's deep! I would like to think that there would definitely be some psychology in some of the reasons behind why creative writers write in the way that they do. Think

Especially, like you said, for any bonuses that may become apparent. It could have a lot to do with loneliness, too. Sad

----

Watching Spice and Wolf before going into work :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Flicking my hair ever-so-nonchalantly.

ShadowMikoto wrote:Whoa. That's deep! I would like to think that there would definitely be some psychology in some of the reasons behind why creative writers write in the way that they do. Think

Especially, like you said, for any bonuses that may become apparent. It could have a lot to do with loneliness, too. Sad
That's a very, very good point. People who are quite lonely as kids or teens will often develop elaborate fantasy worlds, worlds which can birth writing. It's fundamentally a combination of imagination & experience, I guess, and a great means to channel any negativity and share any positivity.

As long as it helps and you enjoy doing it, great stuff! Happy

ShadowMikoto wrote:Watching Spice and Wolf before going into work :3
One of my faves back in the day. You may well have prompted me to re-investigate! Hug
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Recovering from a migraine... And just when I finally got some free time, too... (×_×)⌒☆

@ShadowMikoto @BreakString SpinElf Writing is very cathartic, I think. ☆(°ㅂ°)ゞ I like reading about peoples' ideas and experiencing all of these different creative visions and such. Great fun!
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:52 am

Attempting to learn something new.

@Akamanto - you're absolutely spot on. Human creativity is wonderful and the ability to share that creativity - along with lessons learned from experience - is a formidable one. Plus, as a reader, it's always fascinating to see how people construct stories, arguments and accounts through skillful use of the written word.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:50 am

Watching RIN-NE and .Hack Roots interchangeably. :3

@Break String SpinElf It would make sense that kids would develop an inner exploitative nature such as developing higher levels of creativity through both their preferred interests combined with their imaginations, being lonely. I have always found that fun was more than what one does on a surface level, but can also be executed, in even more levels of entertainment, from within. :3

@Akamanto I am the same! :D Love viewing other peoples creative visions online. This is one of the main reasons, if not the main reason, why I continue to watch/read anime and manga so much. Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:25 pm

Nothing much, as per usual :D

@ ShadowMikoto: absolutely! People are born with a capacity for imagination - so why not use it? That's pretty much how every great invention, song, work of literature & theatrical opus has come into being.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:08 am

Pondering on my existence, and why I was born...

@Break String SpinElf It is both a natural and a gift to have a creative imagination. For sure! :D
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:15 am

Hearing sirens.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Akamanto wrote:Recovering from a migraine... And just when I finally got some free time, too... (×_×)⌒☆

Migraines are no fun, Akamanto! You women are tougher than we are (Mai, Shizuru, Natsuki-THEY ALL PROVE IT!), so I bet you can handle it. Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironheart Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi, everyone. :)
I'm new here. Very very new to the Mai-verse fandom indeed, can you believe? Yeah.
I'm currently in the midst of trying to explore this forum.
I hope we get along. :)
Ironheart
Ironheart
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 33
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next