Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

+37
WolvenBane08
ookamidesu
Blackfang64
Kuga Natsuki
mandygirl78
depression76
Magus Phantalus
Natsuki-chan
Daichi148
denerop
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
wetochan
skarrow7
shezaei-neko
IlliterateKoi
hildebrant
she-ga-roo
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
MidnightPersona
Krystal of Nol
Sergay Tate
Amaya
Acid Raw
Kyubey Mittens
zanekal1
Konaxookami
Chibi Rachy
Abicion
Lena Sayers
kaguyachick
SpiderNeKoHiME
Midori Sugiura99
Layla-San
Kino karutta-chan
Luu Sky Sapphire
41 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:11 am

dayum Luu!!! good haul! how were the pricings there? expensive or cheap? the cons in australia are usually pretty cheap for stuff, but if they're not, they are at the opposite end of the spectrum >.<
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Empty Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:39 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:dayum Luu!!! good haul! how were the pricings there? expensive or cheap? the cons in australia are usually pretty cheap for stuff, but if they're not, they are at the opposite end of the spectrum >.<

Thanks! Arika Yumemiya Well I'll list the prices for each and you tell me if Aussies sell them cheaper. >:3 At least sell SIMILAR items cheaper, I'm not sure how many Mai-Series stuffs you've found over there.

Mai-HiME Poster: $3.00

Mai-HiME Wallet: $15.00

Both Mai-HiME and Shizuru x Natsuki doujinshi: $17 each.

Mai-HiME/Otome artbook: $50.00
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Hey Luu it's my imagination or Lena's eyes in the artbook are the same color as Nina's?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:Hey Luu it's my imagination or Lena's eyes in the artbook are the same color as Nina's?

O_O Oh my goodness, you're right! That must mean....nahhhhh. XDDDDD

*points at SUNRISE* INCONSISTENCY!!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:dayum Luu!!! good haul! how were the pricings there? expensive or cheap? the cons in australia are usually pretty cheap for stuff, but if they're not, they are at the opposite end of the spectrum >.<

Thanks! Arika Yumemiya Well I'll list the prices for each and you tell me if Aussies sell them cheaper. >:3 At least sell SIMILAR items cheaper, I'm not sure how many Mai-Series stuffs you've found over there.

Mai-HiME Poster: $3.00

Mai-HiME Wallet: $15.00

Both Mai-HiME and Shizuru x Natsuki doujinshi: $17 each.

Mai-HiME/Otome artbook: $50.00

well posters here are usually about $10 :S as for wallets, i'd say $15-20 would be about right here. no idea bout the books though. i would have bought all the posters at $3 a piece xD lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:38 pm

XD We did buy every single Mai-HiME poster they had! Okay..I bought them all! XD One for me, one for Raven and one for pokemoneg. They better have room on their walls. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:14 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:i just got this in the mail this morning. it's the first piece of a collection that will gradually increase in size i reckon Razz there are a bunch of things i'm eyeing off right now, it's just all a question of time (with my going away for a while) and money (as per usual lol).

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0110
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0111
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0112
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0113
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0114
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0115
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0116

the pics were only taken with an iphone 3, so sorry about the blurriness >.<
over the last couple of weeks i've bought all the DVDs except S.ifr (no collectors cases yet though Nina Wang ). next on the list i reckon will probably an Armitage model Razz

A post from two months ago but meh ;P

That Kruger figurine is the best one I've ever seen!! O_O Never see it online for sale though ;A;
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:37 am

Chie-sama wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:i just got this in the mail this morning. it's the first piece of a collection that will gradually increase in size i reckon Razz there are a bunch of things i'm eyeing off right now, it's just all a question of time (with my going away for a while) and money (as per usual lol).

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0110
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0111
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0112
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0113
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0114
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0115
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Img_0116

the pics were only taken with an iphone 3, so sorry about the blurriness >.<
over the last couple of weeks i've bought all the DVDs except S.ifr (no collectors cases yet though Nina Wang ). next on the list i reckon will probably an Armitage model Razz

A post from two months ago but meh ;P

That Kruger figurine is the best one I've ever seen!! O_O Never see it online for sale though ;A;

thanks!!! :D yeah i saw it on the Mai HiME/Otome website while back, but it was all in japanese and couldn't be translated so i was looking for it for a while. Raven actually found it for me. i had my eyes peeled for it and she happened across. it cost... $75ish?? i bought it immediately lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:15 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:thanks!!! :D yeah i saw it on the Mai HiME/Otome website while back, but it was all in japanese and couldn't be translated so i was looking for it for a while. Raven actually found it for me. i had my eyes peeled for it and she happened across. it cost... $75ish?? i bought it immediately lol.

o___o America is a land of miracles. Not like that 'almost-completely-void-of-hime&otome-stuff' country I'm living in now -.-; They only have the manga here. Never seen the DVDs and other stuff. Though there was once I've seen a Miyu in Fuuka uniform with manga Mai's elements. That's weird >.> Lena said that she saw the otome ear rings somewhere though......

RAWGH damn it >:B
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Chie-sama wrote:
o___o America is a land of miracles. Not like that 'almost-completely-void-of-hime&otome-stuff' country I'm living in now -.-; They only have the manga here. Never seen the DVDs and other stuff. Though there was once I've seen a Miyu in Fuuka uniform with manga Mai's elements. That's weird >.> Lena said that she saw the otome ear rings somewhere though......

Well if you want to feel any better, I live in a country that's 'completely-void-of-hime&otome-stuff' *sigh* if it wasn't for Luu and Mai-Multiverse I would have nothing O.o
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Well if you want to feel any better, I live in a country that's 'completely-void-of-hime&otome-stuff' *sigh* if it wasn't for Luu and Mai-Multiverse I would have nothing O.o

:B...... Then I should consider myself lucky then :3 Where do you live?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:37 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:

*smile* It's important that our fandom feels authentic and giving to the fans. No matter what country you're from, you win a contest, you're getting a prize. ^_~ Just give our prizes good homes, that is all~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:39 pm

Chie-sama wrote:
:B...... Then I should consider myself lucky then :3 Where do you live?

I live in Chile, nice weather but not too much anime stuff, just the 'popular' kind, naruto, death note...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Naruto. Only watch for...

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Sexy_Tsunade_from_Naruto_by_KaenDD

Any other reason is invalid. =p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:I live in Chile, nice weather but not too much anime stuff, just the 'popular' kind, naruto, death note...

Oh, I see... We mostly have naruto, death note and bleach too. But we do have some other anime stuff, it's just that eighty percent of it is Naruto and Bleach. Boring stuff. Sad to hear that Chile only has the 'popular' anime Nina Wang

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*smile* It's important that our fandom feels authentic and giving to the fans. No matter what country you're from, you win a contest, you're getting a prize. ^_~ Just give our prizes good homes, that is all~

>o< resisting...urge...to...PARTICIPATE
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:15 am

Chie-sama wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:thanks!!! :D yeah i saw it on the Mai HiME/Otome website while back, but it was all in japanese and couldn't be translated so i was looking for it for a while. Raven actually found it for me. i had my eyes peeled for it and she happened across. it cost... $75ish?? i bought it immediately lol.

i don't live in america lol. i live in australia, and there is next to no hime/otome stuff here (except for the dvds). i've bought almost all my stuff from people in the states via ebay lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Chie-sama wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*smile* It's important that our fandom feels authentic and giving to the fans. No matter what country you're from, you win a contest, you're getting a prize. ^_~ Just give our prizes good homes, that is all~

>o< resisting...urge...to...PARTICIPATE

Indeed, and speaking of prize, look what came in the mail this morning:

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Dscn1710 Thanks again acidraw! Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 2483732699

So Chie-san... don't resist Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 2949943561
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Your very welcome. Glad you finally got them, sorry about all the packaging lol, really wanted to make sure they got to you safely
Acid Raw
Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Bubuzuke points : 208
Armitage GUTS!!! : 81

http://www.acidraw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Acid Raw wrote:Your very welcome. Glad you finally got them, sorry about all the packaging lol, really wanted to make sure they got to you safely

Oh don't worry about the packaging, it did its work and keep the figures safe!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 am

Mikoto Minagi I have that set too! Congratulations YET AGAIN on winning the gashapon prizes, Krystal. Being the proud owner of "How about a ride?!" Natsuki must feel soooo good.

Thanks to Acid too for chipping in! You da man! 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:24 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 2949943561 I have that set too! Congratulations YET AGAIN on winning the gashapon prizes, Krystal. Being the proud owner of "How about a ride?!" Natsuki must feel soooo good.

Thanks to Acid too for chipping in! You da man! 8)

Indeed, she even has her HiME mark! Something that in the anime forget to put most of the time
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 214365
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:30 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Indeed, she even has her HiME mark! Something that in the anime forget to put most of the time
Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 214365

Indeed, just look at your signature's animated Natsuki gif. >:3

SUNRISE: Continuity? What is that?

Natsuki Kuga : Grrr...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:30 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Indeed, and speaking of prize, look what came in the mail this morning:

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 Dscn1710 Thanks again acidraw! Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 2483732699

So Chie-san... don't resist Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you DO own? - Page 7 2949943561

Oh... T_T

I think I might try for this month's contest XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:06 am

Chie-sama wrote:Oh... T_T

I think I might try for this month's contest XD

Please do! Mikoto Minagi I don't think you ever joined a dA contest before...right? o_o;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:32 pm

I now own s.ifr thanks to a friend.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next