Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I'm new here!

4 posters

Go down

Hey I'm new here!  Empty Hey I'm new here!

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:16 pm

I probably could of started my opening post here, but had a bit of trouble finding my way around. (Poor observing skills. Razz)

I go by ShadowMikoto. I'm also on MAL under that name, 'SMikoto1Half.' I've been a long-time fan of Mai-HiME/Otome since I was 15 years of age. It was introduced to me by a childhood friend around that time (some 15 years ago.) I admit, being that young, I didn't really understand what I was watching lol. I just remember really enjoying the series, and instantly took a liking to Mikoto Minagi. She's been my favorite character in the series ever since.

Recently I sat down to both the Mai-HiME anime and the manga series, and have now been progressing through the Mai-Otome anime, and then the OVA's, manga, etc. It was quite refreshing to go back to this series after so many years. (I think the last time I had watched through the series was in 2012.)

I could go on about all the memories and nostalgia this series produces in me, but I'll save that for another discussion. Razz For now, just wanted to introduce myself to the Community. And I also realize that I'm turning this OP into a bit of a rant lol.

Nice to meet you all! ^^

Last edited by ShadowMikoto on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated some Grammars ^^)
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm new here!  Empty Re: Hey I'm new here!

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Hey again. Welcome aboard!

In my experience, the people here are a warm, welcoming & friendly bunch - and it's great to see another new member join us and, might I say, posting some really good stuff already!

Hope you enjoy the forums (and all related Mai-'verse stuff going on) as much as I do! Happy
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:27 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Hey again. Welcome aboard!

In my experience, the people here are a warm, welcoming & friendly bunch - and it's great to see another new member join us and, might I say, posting some really good stuff already!

Hope you enjoy the forums (and all related Mai-'verse stuff going on) as much as I do! Happy

Thanks! I am really liking it here. I find the discussions very educational and fun to reply too, and there's even some links to some rare Mai-HiME merchandise, like dojin's, which I am interested in looking into.

Hope to meet more and more members here as I get more familiar with the site!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse Forum, crimsonYukito! Always a pleasure having new members!

I'm your admin, Luu Sky Sapphire! Have an excellent and fun stay with us among the Mai-HiME/Otome and yuri goodness. I see you have been busy bumping topics everywhere! I LOVE WHEN NEW MEMBERS POST THEIR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ON THE ENTIRE SERIES!!! Keep it up!

Any questions or concerns, PM me or the moderators any time. Have a pleasant stay and get yourself an awesome signature soon! Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Welcome to Mai-Multiverse Forum, crimsonYukito! Always a pleasure having new members!

I'm your admin, Luu Sky Sapphire! Have an excellent and fun stay with us among the Mai-HiME/Otome and yuri goodness. I see you have been busy bumping topics everywhere! I LOVE WHEN NEW MEMBERS POST THEIR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ON THE ENTIRE SERIES!!! Keep it up!

Any questions or concerns, PM me or the moderators any time. Have a pleasant stay and get yourself an awesome signature soon! Arika Yumemiya

Thanks! I am finding the site to be a great source of information for all my Mai-HiME/Otome needs! If I have any questions or concerns, I will be in contact! ^^
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:28 am

welcome to this nice Mai Hime forum. ^.^
love mikoto chan too!
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:welcome to this nice Mai Hime forum. ^.^
love mikoto chan too!

Nice to meet you! ^^ And it's nice to see more Mikoto fans!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:12 pm

LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE BOX! All decked out in Mikoto images. <3 That's how it's done! Mikoto Minagi
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum