Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Thought this was about a yuri anime but it was I DIO! (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion)

Go down

anime - You Thought this was about a yuri anime but it was I DIO! (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion) Empty You Thought this was about a yuri anime but it was I DIO! (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion)

Post by PuppyHaru Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 am

It's the longest running manga series in japan for a reason and well..... the story is well and trully bizzare. this thread will be completly jojo related to refrences, meme's, the story, favorite moments, characters you name it.

(as you can see i'm currently obbsessed with this series at the moment and with part 4 coming out sometime this year I wanted to share the love.)

for those who don't know what jojo's bizarre adventure is I'll give a quick description.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is a series of Manga that revolves over a family who have have a Jo in the first name and Jo in the last. Craziness ensues. Also, vampires, steamrollers, and magic guardians.

here are some clips as examples:

dub example and possible spoiler:
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down