Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the power...[Artemis]

2 posters

Go down

Behind the power...[Artemis] Empty Behind the power...[Artemis]

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:33 am

devious
Every time when i'm visiting some of my net.account, i cannot avoid thinking of what is the power behind the power??? i mean...if there any hidden power is Artemis have?

,[MaiVsArtemis]
When Mai Tokiha attacked by Artemis in Mai-Hime series. Kagutsuchi become more stronger than before. [Evolution]

[Lena's Robe]
When Lena Sayer knew her robe(Artemis), is Lena realesed her hidden power by the help of robe? or Artemis gave a power to Lena? By the sensor of Garderobe, The power was came from the outside and not in GEM.

i'm curiously.

Last edited by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding grammars.)
Mashiro Blan de Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Behind the power...[Artemis] Empty Re: Behind the power...[Artemis]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:devious
Every time when i'm visiting some of my net.account, i cannot avoid thinking of what is the power behind the power??? i mean...if there any hidden power is Artemis have?

,[MaiVsArtemis]
When Mai Tokiha attacked by Artemis in Mai-Hime series. Kagutsuchi become more stronger than before. [Evolution]

[Lena's Robe]
When Lena Sayer knew her robe(Artemis), is Lena realesed her hidden power by the help of robe? or Artemis gave a power to Lena? By the sensor of Garderobe, The power was came from the outside and not in GEM.

i'm curiously.

I've always seen ARTEMIS as having destructive capabilities. A powerful energy beam which can make holes in the Earth, or, in Miyu's case, be summoned as a materialization weapon for her arm.

I don't necessarily think it's a Materialization amplifier? Yeah, Kagutsuchi became stronger, yet there's no solid proof that it became stronger and resurrected because of the effects. That is just Kagu's natural abilities as a CHILD (in other words, his true potential). To me, ARTEMIS is just a powerful artificial CHILD that is unique in it's functions. Either way, it's always utilized to make things go BOOM! Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashiro Blan de Windbloom Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:12 am

i‘m just thinking whos the stronger one, is it Weaver[Sifr] or Artemis? xP
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 62
Armitage GUTS!!! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Mashiro Blan de Windbloom wrote:i‘m just thinking whos the stronger one, is it Weaver[Sifr] or Artemis? xP

Isn't it obvious? Viola Sifr wasn't Miyu's best hour, just to give you a hint...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down