Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

+4
midori's crazy398
firesphere306
Bluholic711
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:38 pm

Listening had gone on long enough.

"Get back here damnnit!!"

She jumped from the water and snatched Midori's wrist in seconds. Her eyes flashed anger and her scowl fierce.

"Are you just going to go cry in the corner now?! Is that it?! And what does that say about me? Do you not give a damn?!"

Her outburst was enough to silence all. Dragging herself back with unrelenting force, she lifted their locked arms high.

"Yeah it's true, I'm her and she's me! Sure it wasn't easy to accept but it's the goddamned truth!
And now that you know where we came from including the others, and after all we've been through, are you seriously going to selfishly bitch and moan about how it hasn't been fair for you and bring in needless old issues now?! Am I sitting with a bunch of fucking children?!! Who gives a shit about our pasts now, we need to come together and look at the future!"

She let go of Midori's wrist, red faced and teeth bared.

"I was starting to think you were all better than this, but I was wrong. I thought you all would move on. And I...I have all the old memories too...how could you all stop being who you were and turn into this? These petty arguments...it's pathetic."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by Lerena Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:43 pm

"You're...you're joking." Nao retorts to Midori. Her eavesdropping on the conversations surrounding her finally sparked a verbal reaction from the spider HiME. She cannot believe that Midori had been hiding such a secret.

"You're serious, aren't you?" She adds as an afterthought.

"Well, I can't say I judge you for doing it. I've done plenty of awful shit. Forgive yourself and move on. There are bigger things at stake right now."

Nao's tone is somewhat blunt, but it carries something else with it. She is trying to cheer Midori up through a complete absence of judgment.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:16 pm

Natsuki Kuga wrote:She let go of Mai and looked back at Shizuru. "I may not know what you and everyone else did in your time, Shizuru, but I'm sure that you had moments like that. So, may I say this to you both, to everyone here. Let's talk civil and try to focus on what want in the end. Figure out who we all are....." Natsuki go of both their gazes and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Civil?!" Mai scowled with a fierce tone. "Things are worse than ever! What if you and Nao had died?! I spent all my time worrying about you both! You know what, FORGET IT! Did you even see that sick "tournament" Arika put together for those people? You all sit around and pretend everything is hunky dory. Unless we do something fast, we'll die one by one. You really think I'm ready to face the others in the afterlife? To let them know that I had failed because I wasn't strong enough!? They're going to kill us! If not them, Galaxia will certainly finish the job and we'll NEVER avenge our friends and family!!!"

Mai Tokiha continues to bite her lip; unable to process her own impending doom. In a way, she wasn't entirely false about being unprepared. The Villains showed promise. Mai felt she could take some; not all. The look in her best friend's eyes told her that anything was possible.
Oh, Natsuki. This sense of justice you've developed since Reito's takeover has only gotten stronger. You once call people like yourself-fools. Maybe Mai felt she was the fool; her duty to the HiME has went from obligation to high honor.

Whirlwind of emotions. Leaving a trash of utter devastation behind. The Midori from the alternate world wasn't helping to restore this sense of honor. The kind that married itself with Tokiha's usual calm demeanor.

---

Aswald Midori wrote:"Yeah it's true, I'm her and she's me! Sure it wasn't easy to accept but it's the goddamned truth!
And now that you know where we came from including the others, and after all we've been through, are you seriously going to selfishly bitch and moan about how it hasn't been fair for you and bring in needless old issues now?! Am I sitting with a bunch of fucking children?!! Who gives a shit about our pasts now, we need to come together and look at the future!"

She let go of Midori's wrist, red faced and teeth bared.

"I was starting to think you were all better than this, but I was wrong. I thought you all would move on. And I...I have all the old memories too...how could you all stop being who you were and turn into this? These petty arguments...it's pathetic."

"And why don't you shut up? Nobody asked you a goddamn thing!" shouted Mai; sensitive to this Midori's lack of subtlety. "You ADDED to this "petty" argument. You're not a pawn of this sick game, YOU'RE PART OF IT!"

---

Cat Goddess Mikoto wrote:"ENOUGH!!!"

The frustrated and outraged roar shook the hot spring area and even the entire suite. The red butt monkeys were long gone, scared away by the mighty and powerful outburst.
Everyone stared at the usually cheerful, upbeat girl, even Nao Yuuki, of all people, flinched with surprise.

---

Mai fell backward, holding onto Nao for support. Mikoto, rather, Cat Goddess, was really strong. There was a nasty vibration tingling up her spine. The Mikoto she knew for years never had such an incredibly output of energy. In battle, she notice a certain rawness to her strength. If this Mikoto really wanted to, she would break Mai in half. Nasty thought! Mai disconnected her head from Nao Yuuki's small chest. "Gomen, Nao-san," muttered Mai before getting back to her feet. The scene was so silent. All that stood were the 7 dysfunctional and topless HiME and Otome.

---

Cat Goddess Mikoto wrote:With a deep breathe, Cat goddess Mikoto glared down at Mai and replied with the most sincerity she could muster.

"You mean...you mean you don't believe that we exist? That we don't have our own world? From the beginning, I was known as Mikoto Minagi long ago. And I still am but with a new title and different clothes. I don't have Miroku anymore. I've cast away my sword long ago. When everyone else was growing older and older, I remained the same. I was cursed with watching everyone grow up and grow apart in time."

---

Midori Sugiura wrote:Midori looked away as she shook her head eventually speaking up "I’m sorry but you’re wrong Mai” Midori said standing her eyes beginning to water “I'm sorry Mai, Natsuki, Nao…" she said avoiding eye contact "I've been keeping a secret from you guys for a while now, and the scar proves it sadly, the Other Midori isn't a reincarnation, she is me just a few thousand years older, and unless you were somehow fighting in the last few carnivals before the one you and I met in, then I don't feel they are in the same situation" she looked down at her hands as tears began to fall into them,

"this was the price of losing the first time, the thing I cared most about was maturing into an adult more than anyone else, it was selfish but after she died it was all I had left, then I was beaten...now I'm trapped...forever 17" she said forcing a grin "kind of crazy huh, what happens
when you care about no one else, I was selfish and now I am cursed for it. Bet you guys just hate me now, a person who was more concerned with their future than anyone else, I would despise me too." Midori said tears in her eyes beginning to walk out of the hot spring. "I'm sorry."

Mai was overwhelmed by what Midori had revealed to her. Despite being emotional distressed, she couldn't bring herself to damn her long time friend. For one thing, she had done the same thing before. If Midori had it within her to forgive Mai for not being honest, she could forgive her for keeping, what the HiME of Wind felt was of grave importance on a personal level.

Mai embraced Midori instantly, unable to form words. She just hoped her touch would be enough comfort. Out of all her friends, Mai wanted to do more for Midori. She just didn't know what; Midori had always been the prankster and hermit of the group until it was time to battle evil or have a rave party. There was always this strange on and off relationship between them. Why was Midori the kindest and most understanding of all; yet the most closed off from Mai? She never knew. "Only Midori-chan can answer that..."

Still. Was is this their future? Immortality with suffering. Could it be...

---

Cat Goddess Mikoto wrote:Golden eyes glistening, Mikoto looked up at the night sky.

"One by one, through old age, my friends passed on. I suffered a lot worse than I ever had back at the Carnival event. I had suffered an even greater loss when you, Mai, was taken from me. You say that you have been through a lot, but you wouldn't really know it once you've heard everyone else's story, right? Especially mine."

Mikoto remained still, like a statue.

"At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if Viola, Aswald, and myself are clones, reincarnations, cyborgs, or whatever the like. We are still Shizuru, Midori, and Mikoto respectively. Isn't that enough?"

"She...lost everyone."

Mikoto had confirm Mai's worst fears. Mashiro had never mentioned immortality for the HiME. They lived the same as a normal human being; the unpredictable life expectancy. So why is it that Mikoto was granted immortality? After being so tough on Shizuru and the new Midori, Mai had to work up the nerve to speak again. "Not that it's an unfortunate case, but why were you granted immortality? Also...what happened to the rest of us? Please, Mikoto-chan. I have to know."

It felt as if there was nobody else in the room. Mai had stared deep into Mikoto's eyes, almost mentally communicating to her that she understood the situation a little better. "No, Mikoto-chan. There is no way to get that answer out of you. My understanding is perfectly clear now."

The Flaming Princess turned to face everyone, including this Aswald Midori and Shizuru Viola, who didn't return the kindest of looks. "I know why Arika picked you. You are our peaceful outcome...maybe. Fujino is positively not Viola-san in the future, so there lies a mystery. But I do know that Mashiro-san had miscalculated somehow about the HiME. There is more about us that continues to be wrapped in shadow."

Mai shifts topic slightly to help illustrate her theories, "then there's EMPRESS."

This caused further silence, the HiME and Otome remembering Arika's revelation.

"I do not remember that being on Nagi, Reito or any of the archived files we destroyed from First District and SEARRS. You'd think Nagi of all people would of said something prior to his death. He foresaw the arrival of Arika; and even warned you early, Natsuki-chan. It's not just a wives tale, guys. Arika was right about my power increase. My Element never absorbed the greatest star in the solar system. When it happened...I felt..."

"Like a God."

Mai couldn't bring herself to say it out loud. It was the truth, whether she accepted it or not.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 Vlcs3496

"...There is so much I don't understand."

Mai focused on Nao to her right. Oddly enough, she broke into a sharp grin. "Nao-san. You always said apologizing was never your style. If I had gone down your path, I'd slowly die a certain death. Loneliness is far too great a punishment."

The things I've said. The horrible things I've said...

Mai focused back onto Shizuru Viola and Aswald Midori. "Mikoto-chan is right. Shizuru-san, it's time that I bury Fujino-san in my mind. I'll never forgive myself for not saving her for Natsuki's sake, but if Natsuki indeed has a new future...I cannot deny it. Just know that what they had was real. Live up...no...surpass it. Natsuki is my best friend, you know. Do not break her heart."

Reaching down to splash warm water on her face, Mai focuses now on the rough looking Aswald Midori. She splashes a bit of water onto her and giggles, "Midori-san. Changing your opinion of me will be a greater challenge than fighting in Arika's game. Regardless, never stop believing in the cause. I will do my best."

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 Vlcs3395
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Mai was overwhelmed by what Midori had revealed to her. Despite being emotional distressed, she couldn't bring herself to damn her long time friend. For one thing, she had done the same thing before. If Midori had it within her to forgive Mai for not being honest, she could forgive her for keeping, what the HiME of Wind felt was of grave importance on a personal level.

Mai embraced Midori instantly, unable to form words. She just hoped her touch would be enough comfort. Out of all her friends, Mai wanted to do more for Midori. She just didn't know what; Midori had always been the prankster and hermit of the group until it was time to battle evil or have a rave party. There was always this strange on and off relationship between them. Why was Midori the kindest and most understanding of all; yet the most closed off from Mai? She never knew. "Only Midori-chan can answer that..."

Still. Was is this their future? Immortality with suffering. Could it be...

Midori smiled as Mai spoke, relieved that her dearest friend didn’t hate her for her darkest secret, a warm happy tear flowed down her face, she had always feared telling them the truth, how would it have gone telling them they are stuck in a war she has been in for over a thousand years and were risking the loves of their lives, but here was Mai accepting of everything, she really was the greatest. “Thanks Mai” she said wiping a tear from her eye and before she could respond lifted her out of the bath in a hug, Midori fighting every urge to kiss her right then and there, only to remember Hikari and Mai’s interactions over the past few days. Oh, that was right, she had a guy she liked...

Midori’s smile quivered a bit as a little bit of saddened envy filled her, She and Mai were just friends and she should be happy that the person she loved had someone she cared for, even if it wasn't her “Hikari is really a lucky guy to have someone like you,” she muttered, realizing it hadn’t been in her head Midori quickly pulled out her best smile, but still couldn't hide her blush and evident envy of the masked raven haired swordsman “Come on I see the way you get along with him, he makes you happy Mai…you two will be happy together…” as Midori stood there she muttered “…it was never my place to fill” Midori stood silent for a few seconds, only to slap herself out of it “Wow! Huh, things got deep there sorry about that Mai-Chan”

Why couldn’t she say it, she was never able to say those simple 3 words to her, why did she always keep it bottled up

~~~~~~Flashback, 2006 Youko’s Apartment~~~~~~

“Midori,” Youko said as Midori sat down at the couch, her Gamecube Controller in her hand with her on and off again girlfriend/friend-with-benefits “Why do you play these games with yourself?” Midori looked in feigned shock “Super Smash Brothers is a Classic” she said her fake look of shock turning into a sly grin, Youko’s gaze remained hard “You know that’s not what I meant, you’ve been really loyal for years but I’ve always known you didn't love me like that” Midori turned solemn, her hands not moving leaving Link to be knocked off the arena by a Falcon Punch, followed by the announcer yelling his infamous “GAME!”

“Youko, you’re my best friend…and you’re beautiful beyond compare any girl would be lucky as can be to have you…but that’s just it, you’re my best friend and as much as I hate to say it you deserve better than me,” before Youko could respond Midori followed it up with another revelation “I know how you feel towards Fumi, she’s kind, talented, graceful…”

Youko looked at Midori in surprise “How did you know? I thought no one knew” Midori smiled at her friend “Come on Youko, we’ve known each other for over 8 years, it was kind of obvious…that and you talk in your sleep” Youko blushed and grabbed a pillow throwing it at Midori’s face “Why you!” Midori jumped back, she laughed she was the only person who knew about Youko’s dirtiest little secret, despite all her elegance and calm demeanor in public, she deservedly let her temper fly with Midori in private sometimes. “Fumi is going to have to get used to this,” she called as Youko threw another pillow. “Shut up Midori!” Youko yelled with a small smile forming on her lips

~~~~After a few months~~~~

Midori met up with Fumi and Youko in a café, the two arriving holding hands “Hey, good to see you two” the three of them talked for hours until Youko asked “So Midori, have anyone special in your life?” Midori sighed “I do, but I haven’t told her…” Midori said her head drooping “I’m just no good at lovey dovey things”

Fumi smiled and simply said “That’s not what Youko says about you” turning Youko red with a raging blush making Midori burst into laughter

~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Reaching down to splash warm water on her face, Mai focuses now on the rough looking Aswald Midori. She splashes a bit of water onto her and giggles, "Midori-san. Changing your opinion of me will be a greater challenge than fighting in Arika's game. Regardless, never stop believing in the cause. I will do my best."

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 Vlcs3395
Midori swam around the back of her counterpart and lunged out of the water splashing Futuredori from behind, jumping onto her futureself’s back “Don’t worry Mai, if she forgets I’ll make sure it feels like she is slapped by a mirror”

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fumi x Youko Shipping is Fun)
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Natsuki bit her lip, taking all of Mai's words in. She was right but Mai needed to let off some steam but she wasn't going to let her smack her way into doing it. So, Natsuki was just going to absorb her words and take it in.

"Mai, the whole EMPRESS idea is going to help us all in the end. All of these fights that we have to go through is a test and we'll get stronger as we go on. I like this idea and I think we should take it on by giving it are all. Train, train and more training is in out future and I know all of us can do it."
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Nao glares at Mai as her head buries into her chest. She's not a man, but her chest is off-limits, no matter how much someone needs support to not fall. She stops glaring when Mai apologizes. It isn't like it's that much of an offense when it's Mai. She didn't mean to, but it was still irritating.

"Be more careful. You might seriously get hurt next time. There isn't always support around to help you." Nao remarks.

Mai brings up EMPRESS. Hm. If she had that power, she could end up being on par with a goddess. That is a wonderful thought, but if EMPRESS exists for all the HiME currently remaining there is the question of how she gets it. The increased power of her Element could make her one of the most powerful women around and she absolutely must have that level of power.

"Suppose that EMPRESS is possible for every HiME here. How do we get to it? What would I do to get my power increase? I assume a lot of training would be needed to harness that power we gain, but the trick. What is the trick to EMPRESS?"

Nao smirks. "I want that power."
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:32 pm

“She may not be the Natsuki I have known, Mai-san,” Shizuru replied, “But she is still my Natsuki. I will die before I harm her in any way.”

She allowed some of the hardness to fade as her crimson eyes regained their almost teasing glint.

“Perhaps if I knew more about Fujino-san, I would be of more help regarding EMPRESS. Ara, Nat-su-ki~” she lilted, tease clear in her voice. “Do not skimp on the details~
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:35 pm

When Mai asked Mikoto about what happened to her and the other HiME from her time, the golden eyed girl averted her eyes for a moment. To reveal her fortune would be like revealing the secrets of the underworld. She bit her lip, unable to bring herself to answer positively.

"I'm sorry, Mai. I cannot say. Not now, anyway. It's far too soon."

Mikoto listened on as Mai voiced her mind. From what was said, it seemed like the orange haired woman finally realized her flaw in this situation. And maybe...just maybe...

"So, you mean...you finally accept us?" Mikoto asked, with hopeful eyes, "You finally accept me?"

The purple eyed busty beauty nodded with a smile. A smile that was one of the reasons why Mikoto was swoon over her. That smile and her delicious ramen.

"Oh, great! Thank goodness...I'm so...happy...!"

Mikoto was just about to run up to Mai and give her a long overdue make-up hug. However, she began to feel dizzy.
Golden beaming happy eyes were quickly switched with black spirals as Mikoto's whole cream colored skin was now tomato red.

She had stayed in the bath too long.

A split second later, the mighty cat goddess was floating unconscious in the water, face down, making drowning gurgle noises and bubbles in the water.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:25 pm

The water assaults drenched her from head to toe even more, her hair flattening over her face to make her look like the Grudge. Smoothing it back, her grin held tension.

"So I get chewed out and a water fight eh?"

Tackling both Midori and Mai, she left them to splash around face down while she ruffled their hair.

"How's it feel now that it's your turn?" She asked with playful taunting in her voice.

"And you!"

She pointed at Midori.

"That memory you had just now...interesting stuff. I just hope now that it's stronger and the cats out the bag-"

She looked at the floating Mikoto.

"-or, drowned I guess...that I'll still be able to sleep at night with you thinking of everything."

Mai was the next to get it.

"It's been rough and it'll get tougher, if you let everything take over we all lose. Add this to your armor."
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:03 pm

Cat Goddess Mikoto wrote:A split second later, the mighty cat goddess was floating unconscious in the water, face down, making drowning gurgle noises and bubbles in the water.

Giggling uncontrollably, Mai reached down to pick up her powerhouse kitten and hugged her tightly. Her enormous breasts pressing against Mikoto's face. Mikoto, of course, was completely out of it. To this day, Mai could never grasp Mikoto's issue with hot springs. Ah, she was reminded of old times.

"Careful, Mikoto-chan! I may have to dump you back into the abyss!"

Before the cheerful HiME could pull this off, the more serious Midori arrives to take advantage of the situation.

Aswald Midori wrote:Mai was the next to get it.

"It's been rough and it'll get tougher, if you let everything take over we all lose. Add this to your armor."

Mai's eyes popped underwater, this Midori sure had a powerful grip. Quickly she switched tactics and grabbed Aswald Midori's ankle; pulling it hard. With a capsized Midori clone, Mai exited the water and pressed her bare foot on Midori's face. "Come help me, Mikoto! Midori-chan! Let's triple team her!" Mai was feeling much better. The uncertainty of tomorrow can take a rest for tonight; she wanted to feel happy. Although, Midori Sugiura decided not to join...yet. She had something to get off her chest.

Midori Sugiura wrote:“Hikari is really a lucky guy to have someone like you,” she muttered, realizing it hadn’t been in her head Midori quickly pulled out her best smile, but still couldn't hide her blush and evident envy of the masked raven haired swordsman “Come on I see the way you get along with him, he makes you happy Mai…you two will be happy together…” as Midori stood there she muttered “…it was never my place to fill” Midori stood silent for a few seconds, only to slap herself out of it “Wow! Huh, things got deep there sorry about that Mai-Chan”

Why couldn’t she say it, she was never able to say those simple 3 words to her, why did she always keep it bottled up

"I'm sorry, Mai. I cannot say. Not now, anyway. It's far too soon."

This stopped carrot top in her tracks. "Time out, ne?" Mai gestured over to Aswald Midori and Cat Goddess Mikoto as they continued to wage water war. Splashing all over Natsuki, Nao and Shizuru in the process.

Hikari. Why did Midori bring him up for? Now that she thought about it, she is always depending on the man's advice and requested to be trained by him, personally. Mai blushed at the thought of the dashing man...in any personal setting. Mai simply shrugged it off to save face, but her smile stuck around. Was Midori envious of her? No, Midori doesn't even like men. Does she? Her relationship with that Professor of hers was never clear. Whatever the reason, Mai wanted to set the record straight with everyone concerning this rumor. The only reason she spoke up, is so the others don't bother her about it down the road. Natsuki was getting suspicious herself at one point. /orz.

"Hikari-kun...is attractive, yes. But, it wasn't long ago since I was in love myself. It's not easy for me to move onto the next guy, Midori-chan. Besides, he has a beautiful girlfriend back in his universe. I'm envious of this Rain woman. She means a lot to him if he always speaks of her. I guess it's just with me. To be clear on my end, Hikari-kun to me... is fascinating in so many ways. Come on, guys. We're all women. We love our fantasy literature, but I feel like I've been deceived by them. We're used to a great warrior being 6 foot tall, built like a machine, strong and intimidating. Hikari is a smaller guy, but he fights like an absolute demon. My fondness towards him is that someone like him is proof that there is something beyond the physical. If I'm going to defeat Arika, perhaps, I need to follow this mindset during training tomorrow."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:11 pm

"Yes, let us all become stronger. Me especially." Nao answers in response as she begins to fantasize about the power to do anything she wants without fear of punishment from anyone but her equals.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Shizuru took advantage of the distraction caused by the sudden surge of water; sneaking a hand up the outside of Natsuki's hip as she moved in close. When the water settled, she was hovering just above the startled bluenette, lips curled into a sultry, teasing smirk.

Aside from her hand, however, Shizuru did not touch the woman under her.

"Kanin na, Nat-su-ki~" she apologized, sounding anything but.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:26 pm

Natsuki's face turned bright red again but this time she didn't make a sound. She was getting use to Shizuru's tricks, just like how she use to. She just gave her a satisfying smile and thought about a conversation that she must have with her. A conversation that was going to consist of her telling Shizuru about her other self, she needed to reveal her secrets.

Natsuki's face said it all, it had turned from a frown to her famous grin. She could see that this plan COULD work and that this new found power could be useful. "We've got this, Mai. We're all behind you through out it all. Let's train so that we can gain that EMPRESS status." Natsuki's face lit up with a smile.

The blue-haired woman turned so that she was facing Shizuru again, walking up to her so that she could place her lips next to her head. "Shizuru, do you think we can have a moment alone? I would like to talk to you about something.....important. You need to hear this." Natsuki backed away, waiting for a response that Shizuru would gladly accept.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:31 pm

Mikoto, briefly recovering from her episode, gained her strength back to help Mai tackle Aswald into the water.

Just then, Mikoto heard Mai's speech and agreed with what she had to say. Smiling, the cat goddess said her own piece, boosting the morale and mindset they would need in the near future to come.
She was ready to banish the angst, tension, drama amongst the ladies out of this Hot spring.  

"That's right! Let's all promise each other to get stronger! Let's get prepared. Let's get over-prepared and beat up the bad guys together, Mai!"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:33 pm

"Ara? Natsuki is trying to get me alone?" Shizuru responded...making no attempt to lower her voice. "I am always happy to spend time alone with my Natsuki~"

She shot the younger woman a teasing wink, before rising--utterly naked-- with the intent to leave the bath.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Emerging in a float, Midori let herself be carried away for a bit before she recovered.

"Unfair, ganging up on me like that." She teased.

"Not that I wouldnt repay the favor."

She sat up, a dark grimace clouding over her.

"That EMPRESS power...it may be strong but is it dangerous to us?"
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:44 pm

Midori was relieved, which she felt kind of bad for feeling jealous of Hikari in the first place but she could see why Mai was fascinated with him, Midori smiled as the HiME and their Otome counterparts laughed and played around, so Midori decided to join in, in her own Midori-ish way.

"Mai, Everyone" Midori said with a small smile, grabbing her towel and wrapping around her neck like her cape quickly making some tears in a washcloth, Midori jumps into a pose revealing she had made a mask out of it to go with her flowing red towel cape

"I challenge you here and now," Midori said making ridiculous poses "To be the first one to reach EMPRESS! BANZAI!"  With that the jumped in cannonball style splashing everyone!

THESE POSES
Spoiler:
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Aswald Midori suddenly had an urge come over her, an urge she hadn't had in what felt like eons, seeing herself acting silly again brought back so many memories both painful and jovial, but putting all that aside in her mind she had to join in...remembering an anime she watched back in the 90s she couldn't help herself a second longer, tying her hair into twintails and standing on top of the statue fountain

"In the name of the westerly winds that blow across the land of our forefathers, I will be the best like no one ever was" she cried out making the most stereotypical magical girl pose she could

You all know the one
Spoiler:

both Midoris stood in red towels smiling "Can't wait for dinner, Mai's cooking is the best" both of them said in unison, hi-fiving as they finished.

"Okay, this clearly is going to be hard to tell between the two of us." Midori realized "So I'm gonna use this towel, whose towel is this anyway" she pondered holding up a dark blue towel with gold trimming

"That would be mine Master" Midori jumped realizing she had just grabbed a towel off Saber's body "SABER? When did you get there?" Saber just took Midori's red towel and wrapped it around her body heading for the exit "I am always by your side master...always"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:32 pm

"Humankind cannot get anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the opening verse of my sacred text as soon as I unlock my EMPRESS power." Nao explains with a snicker. She isn't usually silly like this, but it doesn't hurt to show a little sense of humor every now and then. Midori practically oozes inspiration to reference things.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:37 pm

Natsuki's eyes traveled straight to Shizuru's plump buns once she saw the gorgeous woman expose herself. Natsuki's nose turned red but no blood was drawn, but her expression was no different. She was slightly amazed at how well she kept herself under control, it might have been the conversation she was about to have with her.

Watching the strange posing, Natsuki turned her nose up at the gesture. She shot up from the water, running down from her body like a fountain in the summer time. All she contributed was her arm being extended slightly with her eyes close.

"Kuga....Power...." Natsuki mumbled....." mean... KUUUUUGGGGGAAAAAAAA POOOOWEERRRRRRRRRRR"
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Shizuru tilted her head, equal parts amused and curious at these strange displays.

“Ara, Natsuki, is this some sort of ritual?” She considered for a moment, before lunging at Natsuki; arms wrapping around the bluenette’s neck from behind.

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 Trterr10

“Na-tsu-ki will tell me of all these rituals, neh?”
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:05 pm

Now it was Mikoto's turn to come up with a silly pose.
It was rare of her to do this now. She was childish but never to this extent. Immortality had hardened her in a few ways, but it never changed her completely. With a cocky kitty grin, the small goddess obliged.

With an over top shaolin pose, the golden eyed girl had her own made up creed to say,

"Pussy power of the hour! I, Cat Goddess Mikoto shall claim victory of gaining the title of Empress. In the name of big boobs and ramen, I will banish evil!"

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 124459715-shaolin-monks-pose-at-shaolin-los-angeles-filmmagic
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Once upon a time, Mai refused to be seen reenacting one of Midori's Super Sentai shows. In moments like this, though? She would sing "Toxic" by that Western artist Britney Spears. Buck naked.

For moments like this. The ones that made her happy.

"HiME Sentai UNITE! GO!" fist pumping the air, causing Tokiha's breasts to jiggle wildly. "GO! GO! GO!"

Stepping out of the water, Mai twirled her bare feet around to face all the HiME once more. "Come on, you guys! I'm hungry and I've been eying that fancy looking kitchen ever since we got here!"

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 Vlcs2806

Mai's eyes lit up like a blanket of stars! Aside from karaoke, the thrill of cooking got her all worked up! "I'll fix you guys the best ramen combination special for the occasion-" reaching over for the towel rack, "and-EHHHHHH!? WHERE THE HELL DID THE TOWELS GO?!"

Quick BGM to finish scene: Mai-HiME Original Soundtrack by Yuki Kajiura - Oharahetta!

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 Vlcs2629

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Shizuru rounded a corner clad in a pale lavender towel; surprising everyone, as no one had seen her leave Natsuki’s side.

“Ara, is Natsuki looking for these~?” She held up the rest of the towels with a little smirk, eyes twinkling with mischief as she repeatedly moved the towels out of reach before eventually giving them up with a naughty little chuckle.

“Kannin na, Mai-san~”
Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session] - Page 5 Viola10
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:26 pm

After Shizuru allowed the girls to discover the whereabouts of the towels...a-hem!...Mai cooked up an incredible feast for everyone. Cat Goddess Mikoto must of had her 99th bowl at the 4 minute mark; post serving! Wasn't difficult, considering this kitchen supplied everything the HiME and Otome needed. Mai was relieved to know all the other Heroes were experiencing similar luxuries.

After dinner, everyone ventured into their rooms for the night. Except for a couple who had a lot on their minds. Two of them were locked away in their shared room...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next