Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete]

+3
firesphere306
WolvenBane08
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
Ryuko, now in airborne form, propels forward, pulling back Fumi like a rubber band on the verge of snapping.
Senketsu increased the speed of the propellers. Ryuko was practically up in the sky at this point.

Hikari, increasing his chi energy, pulled his magical sword in the opposite direction with all his strength. The Shadow HiME never spoke, nor can whisper a word. If they could, Fumi would express the kind of pain that could be categorized as inhuman.

The masked man heard a horrendous sound of tear and bone crunching, which was a symphony to his ears. Fumi began to rip apart, the Moonarian force of Hikari and Ryuko's blood hungry Kamui overpowered her to the breaking point. Hikari sensed the life force falling like a rock, it was over.

"Hey," Hikari whispered with arrogance, "make a wish-RRRAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Fumi's lower body tore off like a snapped rubber band. Hikari found himself showered with the blackest of blood. Getting a close look at the deceased Shadow, he looked down upon Fumi and scooped her demonic blood in his hands. "..." Hikari didn't say anything, instead, he washed his face in the blood, running it through his hair as if it were shampoo. This was his way of claiming victory over the powerful.

"In the presence of light, darkness will always fall flat on it's stupid little face."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete]

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:30 pm

In a matter of seconds, the shadow maid HiME met her brutal downfall. Her torso was viscously ripped apart.
All that remained of her was a ridiculous amount of black blood that spilled down on Ryuko and Hikari like heavy rain.

"That's it...w-we won."

Back to her normal form, Ryuko collapsed on the ground to breathe. She couldn't believe it. After a few failed attempts, they had finally gained a victory over a powerful foe. The 17 year old still couldn't believe.
She had to sit down and soak everything in, including the vile black blood that continued to rain down on her whole body.

Ryuko looked at nothing else but the sky.

"Senketsu...thanks."

"No, Ryuko. Thank you for never giving up."

"Yeah..."
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:In a matter of seconds, the shadow maid HiME met her brutal downfall. Her torso was viscously ripped apart.
All that remained of her was a ridiculous amount of black blood that spilled down on Ryuko and Hikari like heavy rain.

"That's it...w-we won."

Ryuko collapsed on the ground to breathe. She couldn't believe it. After a few failed attempts, they had finally gained a victory over a powerful foe. The 17 year old still couldn't believe.
She had to sit down and soak everything in, including the vile black blood that continued to rain down on her whole body.

Ryuko looked at nothing else but the sky.

"Senketsu...thanks."

"No, Ryuko. Thank you for never giving up."

"Yeah..."

With his back turned to Ryuko, Hikari felt the need to correct her, "it's not over. I still feel two of them."

He then turned around, giving her a bright smile...which appears creepy all stained with tar-like sangre.

"You did great, kid. You too, Senketsu. You're the man...cloth."

Wait! Hikari looked over Ryuko's shoulders to find Shadow Suishouhime still alive, crawling desperately towards him and Ryuko. She was barely hanging on to life. The look in her eyes were rich with hatred, knowing her master was gone.

Hikari pointed at her, getting Ryuko's attention, proceeding to wag his finger in his direction. "Come on," taunted Hikari, prepared to finish off the demonic CHILD. "Relax, Matoi. I stabbed her deep with the Moonlight Blade for a reason. With the sun rays adding to her pain, my sword sucked all the chi out of her. Rendering her, mortal. Which means-"
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:57 pm

A shimmering blade caught the corner of Johanna's eye. "Ah! My friend, there you are. You will have to do for now." Johanna stared at a badly damaged fire axe that may have been damaged from all of the destruction around the academy.

CLANG SLASHH

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 JohannaMason_zpsc66c89d6

Johanna had enough sitting around on the ground, she was slouched over, muscles in her arm shook with force as her axe sliced off Shadow Suishouhime's head. Her eyes glazed over, it has been a while since she killed something, and what better way to relieve stress and anger than to cut someone OR something's head off. "Freaking bastard......you're annoying but not anymore."

Johanna had paid attention to the fight while she was sitting on the ground. Watching the fight go on between Hikari and Ryuko, she could tell what they were saying. Being mortal, that was something that Johanna can handle.

"There. No more beast......thing.......It's good to feel my axe go through that thing. Ahh, send shivers down my spine." Johanna said. Battle damaged and all, she looked simply amazing with cuts and bruises all over her arms and face. She started walking over to the two of them with a smirk on her face.

Last edited by firesphere306 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Kiyohime roared in anguish, knowing it could not survive that attack, and lashed its tail around in a desperate attempt to do something.

A scream. A thud. A wail of soul-rending agony.

"No..." Was all Elsa could manage to say.

She watched as Kiyohime’s tail landed a square hit on Midnight, sending the Wyvern careening into the cavern wall. She watched as the small, valiant creature slid down, unmoving. She watched as Xanda hit her knees, hard, and let loose a sound that would haunt her for the rest of her life.

Viola landed beside her, crimson eyes wide in surprise and mouth slightly open.

They watched as Xanda shook—convulsed—as she continued to scream from the depths of her soul. They watched as she staggered back to her feet, swaying slightly from the effort it clearly took. They watched as her gaze fixated on the Shadow HiME.

Elsa clung to her sister as Viola reached for her Natsuki.
Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Reacti10

They watched as Xanda threw her blade down. They saw the way a glowing white design began to appear on the back of her armor; and watched as it grew in strength, ultimately causing her armor to shatter. They saw the way magic seemed to bleed out of the tattoos covering the woman’s back in wild, uncontrolled arcs.

They watched as Xanda approached Fujino—slowly, steadily; her gaze never wavering from the Shadow HiME. They watched the way Xanda’s magic tossed Fujino around like a ragdoll as she approached ever closer. And when Xanda stood within reach of their enemy, they watched as her tattoos glowed brighter than the sun.

Unable to watch, they listened.

Thffr-ck…THMP.

When the glow faded, they looked again. They saw Fujino’s body on the floor—a bloody stump where her head used to be. They saw the head held in Xanda’s hand, and watched as she threw it at the cavern wall with all her might.
Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Xan_ki10

Xanda staggered, now that the initial surge of rage had passed. She could feel the tattoos on her back cooling and returning to their normal blue-white color. A midnight-blue lump on the ground caught her eye, and she forced her feet to move; clutching at her head as the full force of the severed Bond hit her harder than ever.

She fell to her knees beside Midnight’s body; her head pounded and her soul ached for the part of her that was now dead.

She screamed. From deep within her soul she screamed; her innate sonomancy projecting every ounce of agony and pain into the air for all to feel.

Elsa fell to the ground, unable to hear—unable to feel—the soul-rending anguish of the woman before her. Shizuru staggered as well, unused to feeling another’s pain so acutely.

Kaltus dropped from the sky, clutching at his head as he felt Xanda’s agony more completely than the rest; and Summanus let out a mournful cry of his own for his lost friend.

Elsa looked up when all fell silent. Xanda lay on the ground—half-naked and unconscious—with Midnight’s body cradled in her arms.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 950
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:22 pm

firesphere306 wrote:"There. No more beast......thingy.......It's good to feel my axe go through that thing. Ahh, send shivers down my spine." Johanna said. Battle damaged and all, she looked simply amazing with cuts and bruises all over her arms and face. She started walking over to the two of them with a smirk on her face.

Hikari had no words for this incredibly awesome piece of convenience. He just simply looked over at Ryuko, shrugged and said, "That works too."

---

Shadow Shiho had finally reemerged on top of what was left of Fuuka Academy's main hall. Mai, continuing her desperate search, was alerted by the horrendous sound of Shiho's Element. "I don't understand," Mai thought with confusion and panic, "how did she manage to elude the sun rays?"

Even worse, The Flaming Princess noticed that her Element were giving off an unnatural glow. "Kagutsuchi! The energy is wearing out...we have to destroy the Shadows before it's too late!"

Mai adjusted her body and followed the sounds of Shiho's Element, flying as fast she possibly could. She spotted Shiho on the shattered rooftop of Fuuka Academy hall, but something was wrong. Since the Orphan attack on Fuuka, Mai knew when Shiho's icy glare was focused on her. She had always resented Mai before finally making peace over Yuuichi. Though a few feet away, Mai didn't feel the chill of hatred targeting her.  Now that Yatagarasu had fallen, Mai knew desperation tactics were at hand. "REZETTA-SAN! SABER-SAN! BE SUPER ALERT, SHE COULD BE-"

BING!

"What are you-"

Two concentrated death beams coming from Shiho's Element were instantaneous, aiming directly at Mai's allies! Mai turned and grit her teeth with intense worry, as the two were hit dead on from her view. How powerful was that concentrated beam, to be able to break through their defenses so easily. She knew this, because both Rezetta and Saber fell, their bodies lifeless, back into the sacred ground of Fuuka. Mai wanted to catch them...she just couldn't. Shiho had just claimed two lives.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Vlcs2210
"How DARE you..."

Before Mai could return fire on Shiho, she noticed something odd. Shiho was drawing a line in the air with her Element...opening a subspace! Shiho entered through it, escaping Mai's wrath. This was intelligent behavior on the part of the Shadow, escaping so Mai's momentum can die down. Biding it's time.

"That's how you did it...NO! I WILL FIND YOU, SHIHO! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" cried out Mai. This was only followed with more anguish, and not from Shiho...

Xan wrote:She fell to her knees beside Midnight’s body; her head pounded and her soul ached for the part of her that was now dead.

She screamed. From deep within her soul she screamed; her innate sonomancy projecting every ounce of agony and pain into the air for all to feel.

Mai's head snapped back, "Xan-san? What happened...no...please God, no...."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Lucchini snapped fully back to her normal senses, Ombra's hearing amplifying the great scream that had just rippled though the air.

"Some one is hurt! Shirley, I'm gonna go ahead, we may have to fight though..."

At that she looked at her friend with pained eyes before speeding away. Following the trail of sound, she soon reached Xan, broken and unlike herself at all as she sank to her knees. Lucchini quickly sighed in releif, for the enemy was dead. She landed her Strikers and jumped out, running toward the fallen warrior.

"Xan! Xan are you ok?!"

She stopped dead in her tracks on seeing Midnight's corpse ahead. Realization hit her, and she walked forward, tackling Xan backward in a tight hug. There was nothin more to say.

---
"Who was that? Don't tell me one of us is..."
Saki dared not finish her sentence and took off flying to find the source of the scream. She landed near Xan, her eyes
scanning everything and finding Midnight. Her body shook in terror.
"Xan..."
---
"Did ya hear that? Someone's screwed! I swear if I find those bastards still attacking I'll rip their heads off.
GAKUTENOU!!"

The great beast appeared, letting it's master jump aboard and take to the sky. She landed by first finding Saki from above. Her heart raced.

"Saki!"

She dashed ahead on foot and was by her friend's side in a moment.

"Are you hurt? What happened?"

Saki only lifted a finger to Xan, causing Midori's eyes to trail along and find her answer. She gritted her teeth.

"No...those sons of bitches..."

She was trembling with anger.

--

Kanako saw next the scene, at a loss for words and trembling in horror.

"No no no no, Dear Mother in Heaven it can't be true."

She couldn't bring herself to move but sent up a prayer.

Last edited by midori's crazy398 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Natsuki couldn't move. Xan's scream haunted her so much that she was shaking. She fell to the ground and crawled over to where Shizuru was standing. She didn't touch Shizuru, but the emotion just said it all. "........I.......I can't....believe it." Natsuki repeated the words as they escaped her mouth.

Gabrielle's head shot up at the sound of Xan's screams. "Xan? What......what happened over there?" Gabrielle started jogging in the direction of the screams. Something went wrong......was Xan dead? IS she hurt badly......"Xan, please be okay."

Shane jumped back a few feet from the haunting screams. She had never heard such pain before. She knelt down, with her knees bent and her hand clasping a handful of hair in her palm.

"Holy shit...man......holy shit."

Johanna shot around and threw the axe on the ground. This was a different kind of pain, one that she was sort of use to. It was soul crushing and Johanna could feel it deep within her body. She normally had no care in the world for people but, no one should be and feel this much pain. Also, Johanna considered these new allies....well....friends. Ones that she never had or a select few. She may not be the best person in the world but once you get to know her....she's loyal like a dog to it's owner....a best friend.
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:35 pm

Mikoto sensed an aura of great power before hearing the blood curdling scream of despair echo throughout the forest and Fuuka academy.

---------------

Mako covered her ears as tight as she could. She was completely disturbed by such a dreaded scream of sorrow.
-----------------
Ryuko smiled at both her allies as she got up from the ground.
Regardless of the fact that she was still soaked in Shadow Fumi's blood, it was worth it.

"We make a badass team, don't we, Tsunami, Johanna?"

The small victory was interrupted when all of a sudden, a scream echoed throughout the land. It shattered the sound barrier and moments of peace and camaraderie between the trio.

"What the fuck was that?!"
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:57 pm

Akihisa hears a bloodcurdling scream and covers his ears. "Wh-what's going on? Is this place haunted by a banshee?"

~*~

"What's that? Who is making that noise?" Kyoko isn't sure she's able to care or if it's impossible to experience any level of sympathy for a clear sign of pain. Everyone has been fighting, so to her something bad has happened, but she cannot do anything to ease the agony. Instead of letting herself be overcome by feelings, she will have to accept that this battle will be painful for all involved in the fight.

Indeed. No matter what measures are taken, it's not likely anyone can come out unscathed. She still wants to know what happened, but it's not her business. Her time as a Puella Magi has hardened her heart.

~*~

"Shit. What happened?" Nao mutters barely audible cursing as the screams fill her ears.

~*~

Aki looks around her for the source of the terrifying scream she just heard, but it's nowhere near her. "That scream...I can't imagine that's anything good. I am greatly worried about what happened..."

Her Black Garden fades from the scene as she slips the card back into her deck. That was a difficult battle, but she knows the real Yusei would never hurt her.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:13 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:
She fell to her knees beside Midnight’s body; her head pounded and her soul ached for the part of her that was now dead.

Alexis stopped in her tracks as she heard a scream rattle through the woods, a familiar sound but not a familiar voice but a familiar sound all the same, pain and rage...it brought a tear and bad memories back to Alexis's mind

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

"No, Mum, Please...wake up!" Said the small redhaired child, her tears staining her yellow sundress as she stood next to her mother's hospital bed, as she stood their in the silence with only the sounds of her own sobbing and her brother silent calming of their baby sister. Alexis stood their silently until she fell to her knees letting out a scream in anguish at their loss, at that moment the power in the hospital fluctuated as lights and windows shattered and exploded.

Her brother looked in shock at her "Alex, what did you do?"

~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~

-----

midori's crazy398 wrote:Lucchini snapped fully back to her normal senses, Ombra's hearing amplifying the great scream that had just rippled though the air.

"Some one is hurt! Shirley, I'm gonna go ahead, we may have to fight though..."

Shirley followed Lucchini after hearing the scream in pain

looking down with Lucchini she sees a woman crouched over a small reptilian form,

------

Midori heard a scream in pain, she turned and began running towards the sound "Please be okay everyone, Please!" she repeated again and again in her head even as she knew it was probably not okay at all, as she ran in the direction of the noise only to come across Xan and poor Midnight, "No!" She muttered as she saw the poor lifeless creature in her arms. "Oh Kami no"
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:30 pm

Queen Elsa wrote:Elsa fell to the ground, unable to hear—unable to feel—the soul-rending anguish of the woman before her. Shizuru staggered as well, unused to feeling another’s pain so acutely.

Anna had difficulty watching Xan fall apart, causing her to embrace her sister from behind. She wanted to say something. Anything. Pain this grand could not be understood without experiencing it first hand. The saddened Princess wished upon her sister's graces to never be separated. Even in death.

---

Hearing the unrecognizable scream from one of her allies caused Oscar to bow her head in sorrow. Despite having a broken ankle, Oscar hobbled over and put her hand on Alexis's shoulder, looking into the distance where the scream originated from. "My heart goes with you."

---
Ryuko Matoi wrote:"We make a badass team, don't we, Tsunami, Johanna?"

The small victory was interrupted when all of a sudden, a scream echoed throughout the land. It shattered the sound barrier and moments of peace and camaraderie between the trio.

"What the fuck was that?!"

Hikari heard screams like this before. Cries of pain entered his life countless times, forever silenced by his old enemies. He avenged those that were unfairly taken, but this time, it felt as if Xan had already done so.

He closed his eyes and searched for Xan's energy. It was feint, but she was still alive. Something was cut off from her energy. The most precious element she had discussed with him. Her Bond.

Hikari changed faces during the moment of realization, revealing an expression not of sadness. Rather, one that was proud.

"Why? Why are the innocent punished? Why the sacrifice? Why the pain? There aren't any promises. Nothing's certain. Only that some get called, some get saved. She won't ever know the hardship and grief for those of us left behind. We commit this body to the void... with a glad heart. For within each seed, there is the promise of a flower. And within each death, no matter how big or small, there's always a new life."

He raised the Moonlight Blade high as one last sign of respect.

"A new beginning."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:38 pm

Elsa clung to her sister’s embrace, watching mutely as others joined them in the cavern to see what had happened.  She hadn’t really known Midnight, but she felt the loss acutely all the same thanks to her Bond with Summanus.

Impulsively, she turned in her sister’s arms; holding her close and threading her fingers through copper hair.

"I will not let this happen to us." She whispered into Anna’s hair. "I won’t."

She just hoped the battles were over, as she wasn't sure she could summon the energy to stand; nevermind perform magic.

--

Viola knelt to the floor and gathered Natsuki in her arms. She was still in shock over not only Midnight’s death, but how powerfully Xanda had reacted to it. Sure, Summanus had spoken of Bonds before, but she’d not realized just how powerful an impact they could have on a person.

She didn’t say a word, though; just knelt on the floor trying to offer what comfort she could to the only Natsuki she had left, despite her exhaustion from the emotionally-trying battle.
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:46 pm

What Natsuki and the others weren't aware of, was the gentle tear in subspace above Xan's body. Shadow Shiho slowly making her entrance, head first, looked terrifying. Letting out a loud, drawn out moan of agony. This was the agony she was feeling for the loss of her CHILD.

Her wild octopus style hair had erupted out of her black hood. Why? It suddenly hit everyone that the sun rays began to dissolve away. High above, Kagutsuchi glided down weakly from exhaustion. He landed on the nearest mountain that hasn't been destroyed, just a few miles away from Summanus. This was the worst timing the Heroes could ever ask for. To Natsuki's surprise, the Shadow began to form words!

"This is vengeance against the lost lambs that challenge Arika. Disappear, just like this stupid wyvern."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 pm

"Jævla helvete er det ingen ende på denne dritten." Elsa cursed under her breath. She turned around to position herself between this last shadow and her beloved sister.

She wasn't sure what she could do, but damned if she wasn't at least going to try.

--

Viola's eyes narrowed at Shadow Shiho. Even with the advanced technology and boots provided by her Robe...she was utterly wiped.

And really what point was there to fighting? The suns rays were no longer shining; and their advantage was gone.

"I hope you have something up your sleeve, Mai-san."
WolvenBane08
WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:55 pm

"Wha-What the?"

Saki, Midori, Lucchini and Kanako all felt a sudden weight sink into them. The rays of light gone, their bodies began to show their true symptoms, and though they did not faint, retaliation against their enemy was impossible. Each dared not move but seethed rage at Shiho's appearence.

"Get the fuck out of here you bitch."

Lucchini's bitter words were all she could use futily.
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:06 am

"No! The rays are disappearing! Is this really the end?" Aki is exhausted from the level of psychic energy that she used to restrict Shadow Yukino. She cannot use any more of her powers or she will collapse from the strain on her body. There's no point in fighting the current threat. It would be foolish. There has to be another way for everyone to survive.

~*~

"Damn! I thought this fighting was over! How can everything end in our failure?" Kyoko stares into the dark abyss where the light once poured over them. She cannot fight anymore. She used up a lot of her magic. In her world, she would have become a Witch from a corrupted soul gem. No matter how much she wants to, she cannot fight this Shadow.

~*~

"I won't allow this darkness to win! The light may be gone, but---" Nao falls to one knee and breathes deeply. Not now! She isn't the type to fall here! It isn't right that she would be unable to grab victory from the clutches of defeat and yet she isn't able to. She is far too exhausted and as stubborn as she is she has to accept reality.

"I can't believe we didn't win...!" Nao mutters in frustration as she glares in anger at the remaining Shadow HiME.

~*~

"The light vanished! No, no, no! Are we all dead?! Why is the enemy winning?!" Akihisa can't fight and he wouldn't even leave a mark on this cruel creature if he were to try. He would really like to nap right now.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:08 am

Natsuki looked up to the sky to see the light fading and familiar face showed up in front of them. "Shiho......"To her surprise she felt her body go numb and her arms felt light. Her body felt weak from the amount of emotion, fighting and her throat was sore. She had yelled Duran's name so many times that if Natsuki did it for too much longer, she would have damaged her vocal cords. She held her throat with her left hand, shaking from the damage that covered her body. There was no way Natsuki was going to be able to do anything, what more could she do?

Gabrielle's body became extremely cold when the rays faded away. It was like someone sucked the hot air right out of her. Her body felt a new sensation, actual temperature. Normally, she couldn't tell what the weather was like or somebodies body heat. The fire within her warmed her up to the point where it scorched people on the outside. Her head started pounding like someone was taking a jackhammer to her head. She could tell that she was weak and fatigue from Yukino battle. The sun rays were making it even worse. Gabrielle couldn't move and if she tried, she wouldn't have been able to defend herself or the rest of the group. Shiho would wipe the floor with her pretty face. "

Johanna hung her head low, feeling the back of her neck as the light faded. Every square in of her body ached and screamed like muscles burning underneath her skin. She couldn't even lift another foot before she fell to the ground, spraining her knee in the process. It was like gravity took over her and she couldn't do anything about it. "AHHHHHHHH!!!" Johanna yelled, grabbing her knee. She looked up and saw Shiho standing over them. D-Damn.....who the he...ll is this.....now?"

firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:19 am

Mako was able to find the unconscious and severely wounded Rezetta Reaper Whiteshroud. From the looks of it, she was in bad shape. Despite the height difference, Mako managed to carry the demigod's body all the way back to where the others were gathering.

She didn't what to do when the shadow Shiho re-emerged.
Even with most of her strength, Mako feared she would stand no chance against her. Was there even a point to even try?

"You meanie! Apologize to the glowing tattooed lady right now!"

-------------------

Ryuko was able to find Saber's unconscious figure and carried on her back, despite her weakened state. The golden blonde was her ally, after all. She couldn't leave her behind after everything that happened.
By the time the last shadow HiME showed up, Ryuko was completely exasperated and irritated.

"Back off, would you?" Ryuko shouted harshly at the black kimono girl, "Haven't you pissed us off for one day?"

------------

Mikoto reunited with the group in time to see the dark kimono HiME show up again and taunt them cruelly. Her eyes narrowed grimly and her fist clenched her monk staff. She pointed it at the dark kimono girl, enraged by the mere sight of it.
"Such cowardice. We've lost a dear friend because of you monsters! Leave us in peace!"

The rays of light had finally vanished. Their miracle had slipped away within an instant. Ryuko, Mako, and Mikoto felt the impact of the loss of light, their weakened strength beginning to get the best of them. The two teenage girls dropped to their knees as Shadow Shiho began to approach them menacingly.

"Dammit...no...!" Ryuko hissed underneath her breathe.

"Ryuko-chan...! My legs feel like jelly..."
"Mako!"
Ryuko held on to her best friend's hand, tightly and desperately.
"Keep your eyes open! Please! For me!"
"I...I'll...try..."

Mikoto held on to her staff for stability. She held on to it in dear life.

"Not good...! At this rate, we're all going to...!"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:23 am

Midori called to Gakutenou but as he appeared she collapsed into his side, "Damn, I'm out of strength old friend" she said leaning onto Gakutenou "I don't think I can even stand" she said with a slightly smile "Together forever and forever seventeen right" she said with a smile as she gave Gakutenou a quick hug as she lent against him

---

Shirley nearly fell from the air as their only advantage disappeared, she could run...grab Lucchini and fly as far as possible but she could never forgive herself for abandoning the rest of them, "Lucchini...stay behind me" she called drawing her browning, if she was going to die she would die defending her friend with her last breath. But still rage mixed with fear looking at the robed shadowy figure

---

Alexis was exhausted, there was no other way to put it, she had nearly died on multiple occasions today and was running low on all forms of energy, now with their advantage gone and their victory stolen Alexis was done, sliding down next to a tree and pulled a pack of cigarettes from her pocket, "Well, if I'm gonna die here I might as well"

her brother's voice echoed through her head about them, about cancer and the other health concerns 'sorry bro, I'm turning it in for this one' she said sliding a cigarette from the pack to her hand and into her mouth, fumbling for a lighter only to snap her fingers to create a small flame in her hand to light it

"Well" she threw up a middle finger at Shiho "Fuck this shit! Fuck that shit! Fuck all this shit!" she said taking a long drag of the cigarette
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:52 am

WolvenBane08 wrote:"Jævla helvete er det ingen ende på denne dritten." Elsa cursed under her breath. She turned around to position herself between this last shadow and her beloved sister.

She wasn't sure what she could do, but damned if she wasn't at least going to try.

"Folk dritt hver dag. Selvfølgelig er det uendelige!" Anna responded, too afraid to move against this ghost like girl.

---

"The other one was killed by Xan. Just one is enough to kill us all," Hikari grumbled in anger, damning the unfair advantage. Deep down, he did have a bit of respect for this particular Shadow. "The one that got away, Ryuko," Hikari sarcastically remarked. "Sorry, ladies. My body has reached it's limit...something I'll never let down."

---

Oscar spotted Shadow Shiho, visibly upset to see another Shadow alive. Oscar shielded Alexis out of respect. "If I must perish on this field, I want to perish honorable with everyone."

---

Shiho did not care what the Heroes had to say. Their words were just as irrelevant as they. She began to play her death song once more, it was a horrific melody that shatters lifeforce energy. Essentially, a one hit kill on weakened opponents.

"RARRRRRRAGH!!!!"

A glowing blur suddenly slams into Shadow Shiho! The glow resembled that of the sun's rays...extremely powerful. This being of shining gold overpowered Shiho so much, that the Shadow wasn't given a chance to counterattack. This awesome light slowly began to die down, but as it did, the person responsible for the rescue is now apparent.

Mai Tokiha had used the stored sun energy in her Element and body, unleashing them in a furious rage as she pounds on Shiho's head.

"NO!!!!!! NOOOO!!!! NOOO!!!!!!"

Clamping her victim's head, Mai ignited an enormous flame that swallows it all up.

"YOU. MURDERING. PIECE. OF. SHIT!!!!!!"

Hikari looked on with concern. "Jesus Christ..."

The enraged HiME threw her arms up and literally pulled her two Element from her wrists. Shadow Shiho, dazed, got a quick glimpse of her former rival for Yuuichi's heart, friend and above all-Highly Advanced Materializing Equipment. All she could see was the "tainted one". The one Arika was obsessed over. Now, we could never be too sure, but it was almost as if Arika was observing through Shiho's eyes. Mai felt it so, so it must of been true. That expression of amusement haunted her for years.

Mai sandwiched her Element together, her blood shot violet eyes filled with the highest form of animosity.

She squeezed her Element tightly. Shadow Shiho knew what was coming.

She smirked and spoke those infamous words. Words Mai wanted to forget. Couldn't forget.

"Liar."

"Liar."

"Liar."

"Liar."

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Vlcs3511
Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Vlcs3512

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" BASH! "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" BASH! "AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" BASH!

Shadow Shiho had passed away by this point. Made no difference to the HiME of Flames.

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Vlcs3510
FUCK. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPLATTER.

Silence filled the cursed land of Fuka. This damned Japanese region once again a war zone because of the HiME. What followed was the hollow song of legend. Mai didn't care where it was coming from, for it resonated with her sorrow.

Yuki Kajiura - Mai-HiME - Ensei

Mai buried her face and sobbed uncontrollably. By this point, Hikari lifted Xan carefully onto his shoulders and signaled Natsuki and Midori to take care of Mai.

"Tokiha," he thought, "this is further proof of your true strength. I knew you could do it. Because of you, the rest of us live. Live to fight another day. This isn't over, so please, don't give up."

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Vlcs2211
"Midnight..."
---

HiME ACT I COMPLETED! HiME

COMING SOON:
Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete] - Page 2 Official_mai_x_project__mm_roleplay__logo_by_shiznat4ever-d8dpczj
ACT II: Redemption of the Gods
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2