Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-Otome doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic!

Go down

Mai-Otome doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic! Empty Mai-Otome doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:10 pm

HiME Mai-Otome doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic! HiME
Mai-Otome doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic! 16336910
---

Our lovely moderator shezaei neko has uncovered a useful website a few months ago named Otaku Republic. They sell pretty much everything! Most notably, yuri/shoujo ai doujinshi of all kinds. Forget Ebay! This is the number one place to pick up new and used Mai-Otome doujinshi!

Note for this thread. All Mai-Otome/Zwei/Sifr. doujinshi are labeled under Mai-HiME on Otaku Republic!)

Normally I don't promote a website that may have a handful of Mai-Otome doujin, but THIS website has several pages worth! You don't find just ShizNat either! You'll find MaiNat, TatMai, ChiexAoi, TakuAki, Arshiro and more! All for affordable prices! I recently ordered the new ShizNat doujinshi "Doropanda 14" by Nanzaki Iku and let me tell you, shipping was FAST!

With this much variety, I highly recommend this website to you guys. No longer do you have to pay intense prices on Yahoo Japan and Ebay, nor wait yearly for me to bring home doujinshi from anime conventions. This website is the number one place for My-Otome doujinshi!

devious YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT! Come and get it here~:

Mai-HiME doujinshi for sale at Otaku Republic

For guests who cannot click, just head over to otakurepublic.com and type in Mai-HiME. HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down