Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Break String SpinElf Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:14 pm

Very little.

*goes back into corner, terrified of P-Cha... Shadow's wrath.*
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by ShadowMikoto Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:01 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Very little.

*goes back into corner, terrified of P-Cha... Shadow's wrath.*

It was embedded in the fate... of my ... existence.

"Hey, do you like anime?"

Me: Ya. I've watched some of it, like Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, and Pokemon."

"Cool, ya wanna head over and watch a series called Ranma 1/2 after work?"

"Me: Sure, that sounds fun! (After he had explained the story of Ranma to me)

(7 Episodes later...)

"Hey, what do you think of that character?"

Me: Without question he's my favorite character!

"Evil grin.* ... Excellent.

That was 17 years ago... the suffering I've endured up until the present is a curse of darkness that delves deeper than even the eerie springs of Jusenkyo.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Still hiding. I mean, 17 years and I go and bring it all back up again...

Sorry, I am evil less by intent and more by nature. mad
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 03, 2017 10:28 pm

Feeling really good! Just did yoga, so I'm full of energy! Listening to Paramore added to that! haha!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Fri May 05, 2017 7:48 am

Been a great mood the past few days...today I'm just feeling very meh.

Good mood where did you goooo? come baaackkkk!
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun May 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Sick and tired of feeling whatever it is I'm feeling.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue May 09, 2017 8:19 pm

Not sure how I feel.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Wed May 10, 2017 10:34 am

Giddy.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Wed May 10, 2017 1:19 pm

Very little of anything if I'm honest. Empty & numb would just about cut it.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed May 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Woke up feeling more energetic this morning, so I drew some fan-art! :3 The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 38 JDDLiYmm
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Thu May 11, 2017 2:16 pm

Whoa, boy. Not sure on that exam... All I can do is wait, I guess. ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 202
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu May 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Dream-like state. A_A
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu May 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Tired. Very tired.
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Fri May 12, 2017 8:14 am

Better than I have been over the last couple of days. Still ill though.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon May 15, 2017 7:33 pm

I'm not feeling much, because I seem to be experiencing full-fledged anhedonia this time around. I haven't experienced any pleasure for at least a month or two. Regardless, my psychiatrist will be hearing about my anhedonia during our next appointment. I'm not quite sure what I expect him to do about it though considering what Google results give me. It doesn't seem like psychiatrists have many resources for treating it and several people with anhedonia haven't experienced relief in decades.

Maybe by the time anhedonia wears down my Jupiter-sized level of stubbornness there will be better treatment for it.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Thu May 18, 2017 8:59 am

Lerena wrote:I'm not feeling much, because I seem to be experiencing full-fledged anhedonia this time around. I haven't experienced any pleasure for at least a month or two. Regardless, my psychiatrist will be hearing about my anhedonia during our next appointment. I'm not quite sure what I expect him to do about it though considering what Google results give me. It doesn't seem like psychiatrists have many resources for treating it and several people with anhedonia haven't experienced relief in decades.

Maybe by the time anhedonia wears down my Jupiter-sized level of stubbornness there will be better treatment for it.

Some of the psych-meds I was put on before resulted in that same ... not feeling of anything ... you have described there or (anhedonia). It was only when I got off them last Winter that I started gradually getting my feelings back again. It had to be a willingness on my part to continue processes of "Study" and "Exercise" OR ... Exercise for both the body and the mind. Declining any one of these would probably result in me slipping again into a downward spiral.

The idea for me was just to replace the emptiness with tangible/physical things in reality that added more Stimulant to my life. But for me to say that it solves every issue. That's a fantasy thought, and I've come to realize that.

I normally burn out regardless after the exercises during the night hours, and sometimes just find myself spaced out for most of the night sometimes lol and then wonder what the fuck I was doing all that time <_< really?

I have been feeling spacey. But happy at the same time because I am meeting up with a new employer for full-time work! ^^
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Thu May 18, 2017 2:52 pm

It's true that a lot of meds can sometimes give anhedonia, or affective flattening in general, as a side-effect... Especially the ones that work by inhibiting the uptake of certain neurotransmitters. Whatever the cause, I hope it lets up soon. (⊃。•́︿•̀。)⊃

Personally, I'm feeling... alright. I finished my exams and am looking forward, I think.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Thu May 18, 2017 5:29 pm

Not half as tired as I should after having about five minutes' sleep last night.

Akamanto wrote:It's true that a lot of meds can sometimes give anhedonia, or affective flattening in general, as a side-effect... Especially the ones that work by inhibiting the uptake of certain neurotransmitters. Whatever the cause, I hope it lets up soon. (⊃。•́︿•̀。)⊃
Yeah, that's true. For example, I've found this on the link between selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (probably the most commonly-prescribed family of antidepressants) and emotional flattening, and antipsychotics, I understand, can have similar side-effects (although, in the case of schizophrenia, anhedonia, blunted emotions and apathy are part of the excruciating "negative" complex of symptoms).
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri May 19, 2017 12:25 pm

I am feeling RELIVED due to
Reeason for relief!! :3:
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun May 21, 2017 3:19 pm

What am I feeling? I don't have feelings. cocky
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun May 21, 2017 8:05 pm

I'm feeling about the same.

My antidepressant is Nortriptyline, which is from an older class of antidepressants compared to SSRIs, and it seems to help me stay awake during the day in combination with Provigil.

Rexulti, on the other hand, is an antipsychotic. Since I have struggled to get this medication approved a couple times, the time I've spent off it seems to indicate that it is not the cause of my affective flattening or anhedonia as when the medication was out of my system I was still experiencing anhedonia.

It has been months since I began taking Nortriptyline and Rexulti and years since I've started taking Provigil. The anhedonia is a fairly recent development that began in late April-early May. The affective flattening was present back in late February, but I wouldn't say my medication is causing any of this.

I'm not entirely sure what to do. I'm half-thinking it might go away on its own. I've experienced a lot of bizarre shit that makes no sense, especially within the past few years. It would be hard to explain all of it and my thought process behind it possibly being temporary, but all the cases of anhedonia I keep reading about sound so much worse than my case. This indicates to me that maybe my anhedonia isn't nearly as strong as I think it is.

This said though, it is very difficult to tell that anything is wrong with me. I've never been the most motivated person ever and me procrastinating isn't that unusual so I doubt anyone can tell that I have anhedonia, especially with me continuing to do the same stuff anyway. I still occasionally laugh and it's not faked laughter at all so I'm betting that my anhedonia isn't something that's going to last. My reasoning, on the other hand, could still be highly flawed, so we'll just see how I feel when May is over.

Meanwhile, I do feel some form of relief by thinking like an anime villain. I'm not sure why, but anything that can help, I suppose. Natsuki Kruger2
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Sun May 21, 2017 8:24 pm

Well, psychology is a little bizarre... Even after studying it, the most I have to offer on the subject is good wishes. There are plenty of possible triggers or potential interferences with pre-existing medication that people are only just finding out about, but if the symptoms are relatively recent and if, as you say, they're not on the more extreme end, I'd concur that prognosis looks positive.

Again, I hope the situation develops in your favour. ⁽⁽◝( • ω • )◜⁾⁾

As for me, well. I'm feeling quite nervous. I sent off an application for a job in the financial sector which offers full study support, so... (oT-T)尸 Really hope I at least get an interview.
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 21, 2017 11:02 pm

Feeling great! Even though we watched one great movie, and one shit one, my friend Katie and I had a great time raiding NYC! It's been a while since I've seen her, so it was great to bond again and raise all kinds of hell! I'm hoping she joins us at Liberty City Anime Con and New York Comic Con this year. Next weekend is her initiation into Mai-HiME/Otome.You must see this series before becoming part of the Multiverse. *A*/ I INSIST!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Mon May 22, 2017 1:18 pm

Feeling... okay, I suppose.

@ Lerena: I really hope your ability to experience pleasure comes back soon. Judging from what you've written, it looks as though this is an unwelcome evolution of your condition.

@ Akamanto: good luck! I hope your chance comes through!
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Akamanto Mon May 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Thanks!

I'm a little worried, but... Safe. (º □ º l|l)
Akamanto
Akamanto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next