Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Lerena Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:49 am

Annoyed. Would depression quit destroying my credibility? I'm trying to be an adult here and nothing I do seems to keep the depression from coming back.

Update: I'm feeling fine again. Don't ignore your emotional needs. It's a bad idea.
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:28 pm

Accomplished! Fixed my VCR after it's nasty hiccup. After 17 years, it decided to break on me. Good thing I can still repair outdated technology. X3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:35 pm

Annoyed. Apparently I can't do anything in peace today.
Lerena
Lerena

Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:50 pm

I feel calm. :3
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 537
Armitage GUTS!!! : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:42 pm

Feeling exhausted, but awesome. The holidays have been relentless with their work hours thus far, but when I get home, it's all about me, baby! FUN TIMES!!!! Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:19 pm

Scared, anxious, etc. Today will forever change my life. It will be the day that determines how stupid the people in my country are.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 pm

I feel tired... but not in an emotionally or mentally draining way. I just feel like I can't keep my eyes open today, despite having strong coffee earlier this morning.
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Depressed. And emotionally exhausted. Like...just screw it. I don't care anymore. I can't turn back time. Though I wish I could.

Welcome to hell on America, everybody. The new president is going to doom us all.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:21 am

Calm, but also emotionally exhausted. It feels like one of those rainy Friday's lol Oh wait! It is a rainy Friday!
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Depressed. And emotionally exhausted. Like...just screw it. I don't care anymore. I can't turn back time. Though I wish I could.

Welcome to hell on America, everybody. The new president is going to doom us all.

He already has. Look around you. He said it was okay to step on women, and attack anyone who isn't white.

Donald Duck will meet a most worthy demise one of these days. Until then, we will not back down and continue to stand up for the oppressed and most of all - continue to troll the shit out of his butthurt supporters. Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:05 am

Calmer than calm. Some of it is probably from being tired and the rest of the calmness I can't explain. I mean, I've been Enraged McAngry for the past two weeks or something. And no, I don't think the anger is gone. This could be the calm before the storm. If I'm lucky, I might be able to get professional help before I do something stupid, but even if I do my psychiatrist is full of shit for not taking me seriously when I said my energy levels were inconsistent. "That's been going on for a while now," my ass. Now he HAS to do something, because I'm depressed as a result of having inconsistent energy levels, and if I wasn't so angry when I saw him last, I probably would have explained I needed help then. Still, I really hope I can see him sometime next week. It's torture waiting for someone to take me seriously but not to the extent they throw me into the mental house.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:47 pm

Feeling cold. >3< And winter hasn't even officially begun! November to March is the absolute worst time..
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:25 pm

I can't believe I'm about to say this. I really can't believe what's about to come out of my mouth.

I'm starting to appreciate being so angry right now, because I'm less afraid of my opinions and I can say what's on my mind without censoring myself, not that everything I say is me holding back. Sometimes I just get kind of self-conscious about things and it's a bit refreshing to be angry long enough to change something instead of just ranting but then not changing the problem. I'll acknowledge it's not a good thing to be in this position. It's definitely not. However, being angry for this long means I get to do something about it and I like that.

On the other hand, I'm still not a fan of my psychiatrist brushing off my inconsistent energy like it's not something that needs to be addressed. And yea, I still wish that I was able to do NaNo, but having my anger last a while at least indicates the level of seriousness that I'm dealing with here. I'm not just angry over someone not closing the refrigerator properly (just a weird example even though I have never actually been angry about this). I'm not just angry that someone from McDonald's didn't give me the sauce I wanted with my chicken nuggets.

This is a real and very serious problem and I can't ignore my feelings anymore, not when my anger is refusing to fade without being properly expressed.

Anyway, I'm not doing NaNo next year. I may or may not end up writing 50,000 words next November, but I'm not going to be trying. If I end up doing it, I can update my word count, but I decided years ago that in 2017 I would take a break from it.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Elated. Well, happy enough. Strangely disappointed, however, at the same time.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Feeling excited! Just got my Thursday night ticket for Star Wars Rogue One. The prequel I've always wanted!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Pleased that I've finally collected all the Zygarde cells and cores but still pissed off. I just want my boyfriend to accept that I've played enough Pokemon and that I need a break before I snap. I've been pushed past my limits just because he thought that a break from the game meant I was going to stop playing it. This is not the case; I just want to write, because contrary to popular belief, writing is still an important creative outlet for me.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:53 pm

Lerena wrote:Pleased that I've finally collected all the Zygarde cells and cores but still pissed off. I just want my boyfriend to accept that I've played enough Pokemon and that I need a break before I snap. I've been pushed past my limits just because he thought that a break from the game meant I was going to stop playing it. This is not the case; I just want to write, because contrary to popular belief, writing is still an important creative outlet for me.

Happy Does this mean you have no interest in finishing/playing Pokemon Sun & Moon? There;s hope for you yet... Dance
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:58 pm

I feel like a card game anime protagonist. In other words, I feel like a huge nerd, but I am a nerd so nothing new here.
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Happy Does this mean you have no interest in finishing/playing Pokemon Sun & Moon? There;s hope for you yet... Dance
Our tastes differ in this area. I like Pokemon Sun & Moon. I just can't play too much of it or I'll go insane.

Edit 12/23: If my rant is any indication, I started off the day extremely pissed. Well, my mood did a 180-degree turn at maybe 6 PM or something. I am now much calmer and much happier, but I actually feel kind of weird and I don't know how to explain it.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:43 pm

Sober and not stuffed full of Brussels sprouts.

Sober and not stuffed full of Brussels sprouts AT A QUARTER TO ONE ON BOXING DAY MORNING!!!

It's actually quite a nice feeling.
Break String SpinElf
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 976
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:30 pm

Feeling pretty damn good! Christmas went by smoothly without annoying extended family starting trouble. This gathering was calm, peaceful and full of actual Christmas spirit. ABOUT TIME! Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:05 pm

Update - 1/1/2017: I feel a lot better. It's a miracle that might not last long, but I'll probably have enough energy to write in the morning. With the art contest over, I can return to my normal drawing schedule...even though I didn't submit anything. Akira Okuzaki

I was going to draw something for the current Mai-Multiverse art contest - just because I wanted to experiment with my art style some more. However, things didn't work out, which means I was unfortunately unable to prepare an art piece for it. Still, the year wrapped up with me feeling a bit more emotional relief.

The original post is under a spoiler tag. I wrote it when I was upset, but I'm not upset anymore.

Yesterday:
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:43 am

Aside from that one thing, I'm feeling great! We had a great celebration last night. :'3 My liver does hate me right now. IT'S A NEW YEAR, YOU GOTTA GET USED TO IT! HAHAHAHAHA!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Endless exhaustion and tiredness

Aside from that, I'm pretty good
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:55 am

Annoyed. I have become way too sensitive and it's not depression. It's sensitivity. And there's too much of it in my system. I don't think this is typical sensitive-ness. At least, not for me. I'm wondering if I have a problem and I haven't figured that out yet.
Lerena
Lerena

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 pm

I don't know how to describe it other than just feeling like an empty container. My classes are going well, I am in as good of health as I can be... so I don't know why I'm feeling this depressed? I can't seem to get into anything that normally gives me energy, like drawing and/or anime. I've just been spacing out all the time. But not in a good "day-dreaming" kind of way. I'm just literally losing concentration and focus on everything. Tried drawing, but nothing is turning out the way I want it. I think I may just need to take some time off to unwind and relax my mind. really?
ShadowMikoto
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next