Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

+19
Magus Phantalus
aRANZa-tHAiR
Midori Sugiura
firesphere306
depression76
Dead.And.Alive
Yagamic
fortunelestion
Lerena
Zweifel Marguerite
LyriumEidolon
PuppyHaru
Bluholic711
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
franticfranz
Kuga Natsuki
ookamidesu
shezaei-neko
23 posters

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Feeling accomplished!  leek 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by PuppyHaru Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:40 pm

hungry Mikoto Minagi 
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Current mood:
The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 6 Tumblr_n6tuaeRFJN1s96utdo1_400
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:33 pm

I'M SO ANGRY! HOW THE F*CK, WHY? YOU'VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME! THIS ISN'T REALISTIC AT ALL AND IF I WAS HER I'D HAVE KILLED THEM ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/life/

I can't even...I hate this manga and it's a shame because this is the same woman who wrote Limit and that was really good. Konno is a far better protagonist despite her fu*k ups

UPDATE:

Ok, on second thought, while this manga is still pretty far fetched, I have grown to like Shiiba and Miki

UPDATE 2:

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 6 K063.24

BURN IN HELL ANZAI!!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:54 pm

I would appreciate any mood lifting pictures and things in my PM, because I just had a 2 hour anxiety attack, and I dealt with it on my own. Right now I feel very sad, horrible and stressed out, so I better get to sleep and hope I feel better in the morning.
But yeah, I would appreciate you sharing your joy, because currently I don't have any. At all.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I would appreciate any mood lifting pictures and things in my PM, because I just had a 2 hour anxiety attack, and I dealt with it on my own. Right now I feel very sad, horrible and stressed out, so I better get to sleep and hope I feel better in the morning.
But yeah, I would appreciate you sharing your joy, because currently I don't have any. At all.

I don't know about motivational pics, but Akira goodies are on the way...NOW!

Stand by for the announcement, this will take a while.  Akira 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:29 pm

To be quite honest, feel a lot like crying now (no, nobody here is at fault), and have been for quite a bit of this month. Trying to think of something that could cheer me up, but not coming up with much.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:24 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:To be quite honest, feel a lot like crying now (no, nobody here is at fault), and have been for quite a bit of this month. Trying to think of something that could cheer me up, but not coming up with much.

Not gonna go on a tirade and say men shouldn't cry here, but whatever you're going through probably isn't worth your tears. Especially if it's girl trouble.

To cheer you up, here's the Evil Superman scene from Superman III.

:'D Wait...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:01 pm

amused

was stung by a bee for the first time today... and yeah, it does kinda hurt but the main annoyance is that it stung me on my right index finger's knuckle... D:
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:05 pm

ookamidesu wrote:amused

was stung by a bee for the first time today... and yeah, it does kinda hurt but the main annoyance is that it stung me on my right index finger's knuckle... D:

http://jstonedd.tumblr.com/post/90251880244/love-under-construction-1-2

This will make you feel better Dye : D
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:amused

http://jstonedd.tumblr.com/post/90251880244/love-under-construction-1-2

This will make you feel better Dye : D

:3 Thank you, Iz!
*floats towards the link*
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
LyriumEidolon wrote:To be quite honest, feel a lot like crying now (no, nobody here is at fault), and have been for quite a bit of this month. Trying to think of something that could cheer me up, but not coming up with much.

Not gonna go on a tirade and say men shouldn't cry here, but whatever you're going through probably isn't worth your tears. Especially if it's girl trouble.

To cheer you up, here's the Evil Superman scene from Superman III.

:'D Wait...

It's something I rate a bit worse than girl trouble that's gotten me to tears. Right now, don't want to say what though, don't feel ready yet.

However, I have to say, that clip made me laugh. Kinda reminded me of Ash from Army of Darkness to an extent, and for a second I thought that Superman was being portrayed by the same guy (Bruce Campbell). Haven't seen the movie, so I was thinking he might say something like "See this? This... is my heat vision!"

Thanks, Luu, that really helped. Feeling a little better now.
LyriumEidolon
LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:13 pm

I feel much better than a day ago. Not particularly awesome, but at least I am calm and somewhat productive, that's all.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Feeling confused.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I feel much better than a day ago. Not particularly awesome, but at least I am calm and somewhat productive, that's all.

It's unrealistic to feel awesome. You're in the angst phase, Zwei. Being calm and productive is the best you can possible do as a young adult.  Arika Yumemiya 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Feeling flustered

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9  - Page 6 Tumblr_n45mtcLK1w1t5fb6uo1_500

Sorry Lynette, but I can't help staring  drunk 
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Feeling confused.

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:I feel much better than a day ago. Not particularly awesome, but at least I am calm and somewhat productive, that's all.

It's unrealistic to feel awesome. You're in the angst phase, Zwei. Being calm and productive is the best you can possible do as a young adult.  Arika Yumemiya 

It's not like I'm in an angsty mood. It's just that all those university files, searching for a flat to rent and CONSTANT annoyance in the form of my mom really isn't helping, it brings me a great deal of stress.

@topic - feeling...worthless? I really don't know, I am just basically sad and upset.

Quite an impressive rant about exams and unhappy mom, so read at your own risk!:

I am sorry I ranted all over the place, won't happen again.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Hungry.
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Feeling sleepy relax thanks to the rainfall.  hotaru 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:51 am

Relaxed and pretty tired after a long day
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:54 am

Restless
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:27 am

Mildly satisfied? I spent yesterday in the capital, going to universities and applying to things. Now I am rested and calmer, since most of the paperwork is over.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Feeling quite tipsy. Drinking nine Cusqueña will do that.  drunk 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Feeling annoyed (thanks, mom!), and quite impatient as well.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:17 pm

So hype after watching Tokyo Ghoul, looks like a nice horror story, the only good one I've seen since the Higurashi manga and VN's
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Inspired. ^____^
franticfranz
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next