Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShizNation lives 4 eva!!!

+2
Ice Silver Crystal
karublue
6 posters

Go down

ShizNation lives 4 eva!!! Empty ShizNation lives 4 eva!!!

Post by karublue Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:43 am

Hello ShizNation!

Hajimimashite! My real name is Elena, although my user came to be Karu. You may call me any of those!

I'm all new here! I was having a "hard" time finding ShizNat fans until I stumbled on the websea with this wonderful site!!!

I'm a fan of Yuri overall but I found myself liking specific pairings like this awesome one!

I watched the series when it was first aired years ago and then I kinda disconnected myself from it due to a lot of things going on with life. However I found the time to enjoy from this small, yet so great, pleasure of life just recently. I started with one of the most classic couples of all Yuri times! HaruMichi XD of course! I had to! then I moved on to another great couple, until I remembered ShizNat!

I started reading Fanfics like crazy (oh by the way I am a book worm, literally eating books for dinner! hahahaha). Currently I'm reading a great story that has gotten me all hook up! "Tin Soldiers" by StarvingLunatic (before you read it, you MUST read all 4 previous stories of the Metal saga, I recommend it to any ShizNation Lover!).

So after so much reading, I was left with the need of something more... "visual" XD so I started searching for Doujin when I soon learned that there was no website with all of this content... it seems everything is very scattered through the websea. The closest and greatest place I found for that is this awesome site! So here I am enjoying of all these lovely goodies!

Well other than that... I love sports, music, movies, manga/anime, psychology, Japanese culture and general science sucker LOLZ... In other words, I'm a geek hahahaha.

I live over the rainbow! douzo yoroshiku!
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

ShizNation lives 4 eva!!! Empty Re: ShizNation lives 4 eva!!!

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:09 pm

hihi! welcome to this nice Mai Hime forum karu oneesama m.///.m
haruka-san! michiru-san! Shiznatsuuuu >.<  
you fit right in
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:hihi! welcome to this nice Mai Hime forum karu oneesama m.///.m
haruka-san! michiru-san! Shiznatsuuuu >.<  
you fit right in

Well thank you! so very nice of you!
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse forum, Karu! (officially! ha!)

As you know, this is a Mai-HiME/Otome and yuri community, so feel right at home with everything! No matter how old the topic, you are allowed to bump it!

If you need any help, me and my team of moderators will be standing by!  Flirt 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Welcome!!  cocky

I hope you have a great time here. We are a strange bunch but very friendly.
If you need anything, feel free to ask. :)
Is there any other yuri pairing you ship? Not only from anime?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:37 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Welcome!!  cocky

Somebody's hoping that karu brings up Elsa and Anna from Frozendevious
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:27 am

Thank you for the welcome!

Hmm to your question... yes there are a few pairs that I found quiet interesting... one of my favorites Nanoha and Fate from MSLN XD.
Of course there is also:
Chikane and Himeko from Kannazuki no Miko
Yomi and Kagura from Ga Rei
Hikari and Amane from Strawberry Panic!
Nagisa and Shizuma from Strawberry Panic!
Yukino and Kanade from Candy Boy (lol even though they are sisters which I really don't get why in the world they were designed like that hahahaha but they make a nice couple)
Sumika and Ushio from Sasameki Koto
Fumi and Akira from Aoi Hana
Hazumu and Tomari from Kashimashi girl meets girl
And many more XD
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:23 am

karublue wrote:

Thank you for the welcome!

Hmm to your question... yes there are a few pairs that I found quiet interesting... one of my favorites Nanoha and Fate from MSLN XD.
Of course there is also:
Chikane and Himeko from Kannazuki no Miko
Yomi and Kagura from Ga Rei
Hikari and Amane from Strawberry Panic!
Nagisa and Shizuma from Strawberry Panic!
Yukino and Kanade from Candy Boy (lol even though they are sisters which I really don't get why in the world they were designed like that hahahaha but they make a nice couple)
Sumika and Ushio from Sasameki Koto
Fumi and Akira from Aoi Hana
Hazumu and Tomari from Kashimashi girl meets girl
And many more XD

Welcome Elena  Happy 
As new member myself, I will say, that this forum is awesome!  swoon 
Me too! I love NanoFate, right after ShizNat, and HaruMichi is right behind MSLN!  Mikoto Minagi 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:16 pm

fortunelestion wrote:
Welcome Elena  Happy 
Me too! I love NanoFate, right after ShizNat, and HaruMichi is right behind MSLN!  Mikoto Minagi 

Thank you! and Yes! for the short time that I have here I have gotten to love the place already.

Talking about NanoFate... they are a very lovely couple and there is millions of things about them around the net very easy to find... about ShizNat however, even though you can still find a few stuff, is not as easy as with the NanoFate.

I wonder why that is....
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:20 pm

karublue wrote:Talking about NanoFate... they are a very lovely couple and there is millions of things about them around the net very easy to find... about ShizNat however, even though you can still find a few stuff, is not as easy as with the NanoFate.

I wonder why that is....

o.o There's even a museum (or is it a store...) dedicated to NanoFate in Tokyo! I think it's because Seven Arcs took their ball (the celebrated yuri couple that is Nanoha x Fate) and ran with it, while Sunrise never took that chance.

Sunrise...you would make a lot of money. Tons of it if you focused all marketing for Shizuru and Natsuki.  ShizNat 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:28 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
karublue wrote:Talking about NanoFate... they are a very lovely couple and there is millions of things about them around the net very easy to find... about ShizNat however, even though you can still find a few stuff, is not as easy as with the NanoFate.

I wonder why that is....

o.o There's even a museum (or is it a store...) dedicated to NanoFate in Tokyo! I think it's because Seven Arcs took their ball (the celebrated yuri couple that is Nanoha x Fate) and ran with it, while Sunrise never took that chance.

Sunrise...you would make a lot of money. Tons of it if you focused all marketing for Shizuru and Natsuki.  ShizNat 

woa... that does seem to be a very good reason!!! I want to go to that museum now!!! XD that must be pretty cool I guess! by the way, I do believe that NanoFate is pretty big out there... more than any other couple... except for HaruMichi which is a classic! There are so many NanoFate Fics and some of them are exceptionally well written that I wish someone picks up those lines and makes a movie or something about it! XD
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 am

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here! A lot of us are trolls :3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:11 am

karublue wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:
Welcome Elena  Happy 

Thank you! and Yes! for the short time that I have here I have gotten to love the place already.

Talking about NanoFate... they are a very lovely couple and there is millions of things about them around the net very easy to find... about ShizNat however, even though you can still find a few stuff, is not as easy as with the NanoFate.

I wonder why that is....

Happy I agree. NanoFate is cute couple. Seven Arcs succeed to sold many copies of their series. This is the proof : The film adaptation earned 380 million yen (approx. $4.4 million USD) during its release. The Blu-ray Disc version of the movie sold 58,000 copies in its first week and has been in the top position of the Blu-ray charts for its first two weeks of sale. (Source : Wikipedia)

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Yup yup, Sunrise is so thick-headed :( Just make new series with ShizNat as main characters, come on Sunrise  frustrated 

karublue wrote:
woa... that does seem to be a very good reason!!! I want to go to that museum now!!! XD that must be pretty cool I guess! by the way, I do believe that NanoFate is pretty big out there... more than any other couple... except for HaruMichi which is a classic! There are so many NanoFate Fics and some of them are exceptionally well written that I wish someone picks up those lines and makes a movie or something about it! XD

HaruMichi was the source of Yuri anime I think, lol. They were so compatible with each other. Me too. There are so many talented writers out there. I love deathbybunny work Lol.
Oh yeah, I just remember, for ShizNat, I want HanDJ work titled 'Gift' will be the next series for Mai HiME. Argh. I don't even finish to read it. I suggest you read that work Elena-chan, if you like Drama genre  swoon It's so great! XD

fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:59 pm

fortunelestion wrote:

karublue wrote:

HaruMichi was the source of Yuri anime I think, lol. They were so compatible with each other. Me too. There are so many talented writers out there. I love deathbybunny work Lol.
Oh yeah, I just remember, for ShizNat, I want HanDJ work titled 'Gift' will be the next series for Mai HiME. Argh. I don't even finish to read it. I suggest you read that work Elena-chan, if you like Drama genre  swoon It's so great! XD

Oh I saw that one when I was searching for good ShizNat fics! the description definitely caught my attention, but right now it is on my to do list though! I'll get to it once I finish the story I'm currently reading.

Is not that I like Drama specifically... I like long stories, at least one that can last a day or two! XD and it has to be generally well written. Right now I really would like to go on with the DJ but I'm almost out of resources in that area XD so I guess I'll continue with the fanfic trend XD
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:05 pm

karublue wrote:

Oh I saw that one when I was searching for good ShizNat fics! the description definitely caught my attention, but right now it is on my to do list though! I'll get to it once I finish the story I'm currently reading.

Is not that I like Drama specifically... I like long stories, at least one that can last a day or two! XD and it has to be generally well written. Right now I really would like to go on with the DJ but I'm almost out of resources in that area XD so I guess I'll continue with the fanfic trend XD

Its quite long, about 30 chapters. Lol. You also can try to read Satashi works for NanoFate, or I forget the writer's pen name, it's HaruMichi fanfic which title 'FwB'.

For ShizNat, if you like adventure genre, and war. You can try to read 'Inter Nos'. I can't give you clear description because I like short story better than long ones :3 I see Lol. I don't even know what fanfic trend nowadays XD I really wish there are 48 hours a day  frustrated 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:26 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Yup yup, Sunrise is so thick-headed :( Just make new series with ShizNat as main characters, come on Sunrise  frustrated

I believe Sunrise is waiting for FUNimation to release Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome (since they licensed the series last summer) on DVD/Blu-Ray before releasing anything new. Wink Ten years after Mai-HiME's release, they'll want to see how it'll do with a new generation of anime fans.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Yup yup, Sunrise is so thick-headed :( Just make new series with ShizNat as main characters, come on Sunrise  frustrated

I believe Sunrise is waiting for FUNimation to release Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome (since they licensed the series last summer) on DVD/Blu-Ray before releasing anything new. ;)Ten years after Mai-HiME's release, they'll want to see how it'll do with a new generation of anime fans.

Is there any news from FUNimation itself about Mai-HiME? :'(

10 years Sunrise, enough to torture us anymore :(

They release Mai HiME Destiny with different universe. How about if they make anime from that one?
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:44 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Is there any news from FUNimation itself about Mai-HiME? :'(

They release Mai HiME Destiny with different universe. How about if they make anime from that one?

Not yet. You'll know when the time comes! Or always check FUNimation's upcoming DVD/Blu Ray release list on their website. I think they'll release the series in late 2014 to early 2015.

A Mai-HiME Destiny anime would be the next logical step, yes. Each Mai-Series should be different from the last one. We should get a lot of ShizNat focus in Destiny though. Katana wielding Shizuru in all black. *A* Animated.... nosebleed 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:32 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Is there any news from FUNimation itself about Mai-HiME? :'(

Not yet. You'll know when the time comes! Or always check FUNimation's upcoming DVD/Blu Ray release list on their website. I think they'll release the series in late 2014 to early 2015.

A Mai-HiME Destiny anime would be the next logical step, yes. Each Mai-Series should be different from the last one. We should get a lot of ShizNat focus in Destiny though. Katana wielding Shizuru in all black. *A* Animated.... nosebleed 

I guess this year gonna be Yuri year XD Hooray! Thanks Luu for the information :D

Agree! Oh come one, they should make the next series, in Mai HiME Destiny, they are truly couple! (Mai Otome too) But in Destiny they relationship was more open hehehe~ Agree Luu *join to nosebleed together*  swoon 
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:51 pm

fortunelestion wrote:I guess this year gonna be Yuri year XD Hooray! Thanks Luu for the information :D

Agree! Oh come one, they should make the next series, in Mai HiME Destiny, they are truly couple! (Mai Otome too) But in Destiny they relationship was more open hehehe~ Agree Luu *join to nosebleed together*  swoon 

It's already shaping up to be a great yuri year. Akuma no Riddle as well as Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san are gonna capture new audiences with their yuri content. It's hard to recapture ShizNat magic, but they can certainly try~

That is true! They were more touching feely in Mai-HiME Destiny. It seems that with each new Mai-Series, the content becomes more and more yuri oriented. No complaints here!  Shizuru Fujino 

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:59 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:I guess this year gonna be Yuri year XD Hooray! Thanks Luu for the information :D

Agree! Oh come on, they should make the next series, in Mai HiME Destiny, they are truly couple! (Mai Otome too) But in Destiny they relationship was more open hehehe~ Agree Luu *join to nosebleed together*  swoon 

It's already shaping up to be a great yuri year. Akuma no Riddle as well as Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san are gonna capture new audiences with their yuri content. It's hard to recapture ShizNat magic, but they can certainly try~

That is true! They were more touching feely in Mai-HiME Destiny. It seems that with each new Mai-Series, the content becomes more and more yuri oriented. No complaints here!  Shizuru Fujino 

Akuma no Riddle is so  swoon  However Inugami-san Nekoyama-san is so  really? The episodes were so short >.< I want more :3
Agree, there were so many feelings mixed together when I watched Mai HiME, which I didn't find in other animes.
Yeah, they made the drama CD, why they don't just make it becoming anime :(
fortunelestion
fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down