Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day!

2 posters

Go down

MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day! Empty MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:52 am

MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day! 644388_10151043665226566_1446326389_n
MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day! 391504_10150883568975940_1708103245_n
---

So Kuga (The obsessed Nightwish fan formerly known as Nymph) came to me with an idea to send Carol-Anne Day, the English voice actress of Mai Tokiha in Bandai's dub of Mai-HiME, a couple of Christmas related cards or just any form of card/artwork in general to express our appreciation to her. Appreciation, telling her how awesome she was as Mai or her other character roles, drawing her a fanart of Mai riding a purple unicorn...anything. If you live in the U.S. and Canada, you can have them sent to me, so I can gather them all up with an extra surprise for her. As for our International members, simply scan your letter/artwork and send it to me.

Carol is a friend of mine and she gladly did that interview with Mai-Multiverse a while back. This is a great chance to show support for the holidays. Comment below if you're in!

mai hime ruby

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day! Empty Re: MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day!

Post by Kuga Natsuki Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:25 am

Arika Yumemiya This should totally surprise her, as long as you don't even mention that you would be sending her something, Luu >:3 I'll type out a letter and email/PM it to you for further use, for that "extra surprise"  Mikoto Minagi 
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day! Empty Re: MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Arika Yumemiya This should totally surprise her, as long as you don't even mention that you would be sending her something, Luu >:3 I'll type out a letter and email/PM it to you for further use, for that "extra surprise"  Mikoto Minagi 

Sure, Nymph. Send it whenever you're ready. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:35 pm

bump

The appreciation continues! Before with:

---
If case you missed the amazing Facebook update, Carol-Anne Day shares a selfie on herself while playing Mai-HiME Episode 9 in the background. Carol-Anne Day hanging with "Mai-HoMIE", Mai Tokiha! Wearing the official hat (again, from episode 9) I gave her as a present!

MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day! 10258710
Carol-Anne Day wrote:Watchin Mai Hime with Mai-HoMIE !!!!

Carol has great respect for her fans and a genuine love for the series.

---
AND NOW THIS!
---

Kuga got Carol a karaoke Mai Tokiha (from episode 16) gashapon figure as a present! Photo and video reaction are here!:
MMai-Project: Appreciation for Carol-Anne Day! 10996411

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down