Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread!

4 posters

Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Empty The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:22 am

HiME The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Mai-Multiverse-4 HiME 

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Img_2017
The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Img_2018
---

That's right, folks! I now have a Nintendo 3DS (XL and all black, baby!) and you know what that means! All MM members with a Nintendo 3DS can share their awesomeness, rants, raves and fangirlness here with us. This thread is only for those who added me as a friend. If you are an outsider, your post will be deleted and pissed on. cookie 

If you want to swap friend codes, private message me right here on the forum.

---

My first order of discussion is talking about HOW AWESOME FIRE EMBLEM WAS! I don't have the game yet, but I just downloaded a demo along with my girlfriend and we adore it. The graphics are quite good, especially the in-game and cutscenes with their rich cel shading animation. Very anime-ish. You can choose a male or female avatar at the beginning, but sadly the female isn't available in the demo version. ;A; The battle system is fantastic, it's basically your standard tactics system, only smooth and easy to manage.

WHY IS LISSA SO USELESS!? Deppy will know what I'm talking about. :'3 She is just as girly as Lissa.

Overall I like the 3DS, it's very sensible and often times practical. "Face Raiders" had me laughing for minutes on end. XD So, tell us about your current 3DS experience fellow club members. Love a game? Hate a game? Did you get a corrupt file? Did you lose a picture of your ex-girlfriend on Face Raiders? TELL US ANYTHING!

Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread!

Post by GoldenSun13 Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:21 pm

I am truly loving the look of Fire Emblem. It's a fresh look to a tried and true battle system. I'm not quite sure if that will be my next game, or Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It probably will be the latter as my sister is getting that and a (Pink) 3DS for Christmas.

I have so far played and sort of completed Pokemon Y. I still need to finish my pokedex and finally defeat Kino-chan at a battle, but I've finished the story mode off and enjoyed it all immensely.

I also really enjoy faceraiders and the streetpass games. I didn't think much of the streetpass games at first, but they've kinda grown on me.

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Hni_0010

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Hni_0012
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Empty Re: The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:26 am

Man, I feel like a domino effect occurred for Fire Emblem earlier. The demo was very enjoyable in every regard, especially the graphics during battle sequences.

During my Black Friday hunt, I did secure the following games:

Monster Hunter 3
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
Dead or Alive Dimensions - 3DS
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition

Probably won't get around to playing them until I'm 100% done with Project X Zone. Which btw is a game I purchased before getting a 3DS. XD Planning ahead is always key. It's a fun and fast pace tactics game and follow up to Playstation 2's Namco X Capcom. I already ran into several of my favorite characters, including some I don't recognize like Zephyr and Leanne (never played Resonance of Fate. If you any of you have, please let me know what you thought of it).

I almost forgot, it appears me and Pup (wetochan) are not going through with the eshop downloading of Fire Emblem. My girlfriend has heard too many horror stories of file corruption caused by eshop purchases. xD Personally, it would of been worth the risk. fufufu~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:43 am

I'm glad I recommended the demo then haha
I don't particularly trust eshop purchases anyway. I could not connect my account to my 3DS so any purchase I would make would be solely linked to that one console. I think they made an update to combat this, but I still don't trust purchases made on there.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:40 pm

What do you mean?
I bought FE on the e-shop and it works pretty fine xDDD
Bought the hard copy too like two of them because I'm a nerd

AND YES OMFG

YOU GUYS FINALLY GOTA3DS

LETS TALK FIRE EMBLEM

AND LISSA ISNT USELESS OKAY SHE'S AWESOME WAIT TILL YOU SEE HER SO--
whoops, spoilers *puts on innocent face

AND ADD ME OMG WATS YOUR FC

CAPS FTW SORRY

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Tumblr_m9bk2cuDyO1r31dt0o1_5001
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:48 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:I'm glad I recommended the demo then haha
I don't particularly trust eshop purchases anyway. I could not connect my account to my 3DS so any purchase I would make would be solely linked to that one console. I think they made an update to combat this, but I still don't trust purchases made on there.
Vo_o Look down, J! Deppy somehow managed to download digital copies without any trouble!

depression76 wrote:What do you mean?
I bought FE on the e-shop and it works pretty fine xDDD
Bought the hard copy too like two of them because I'm a nerd

AND YES OMFG

YOU GUYS FINALLY GOTA3DS

LETS TALK FIRE EMBLEM

AND LISSA ISNT USELESS OKAY SHE'S AWESOME WAIT TILL YOU SEE HER SO--
whoops, spoilers *puts on innocent face

AND ADD ME OMG WATS YOUR FC

CAPS FTW SORRY

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Tumblr_m9bk2cuDyO1r31dt0o1_5001
We'll talk serious Fire Emblem once I get the game later this month, still have other crap to get. :'D AND LISSA IS TOTALLY USELESS SO FAR! ALL SHE CAN DO IS HEAL AND COMPLAIN. GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN WITH YOUR PRADA BAGS AND TIFFANY PERFUME!!! >:3 She better develop as the game goes on, Deppy. Or no amount of clapping will bring you back from where I'll send you. Antoinette 

I'll PM you my Friend Code right now! You too Justine, you want a hardcore Nintendo geek like Deppy to fill you in on gaming feels. She skips homework for this. Trollface 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
We'll talk serious Fire Emblem once I get the game later this month, still have other crap to get. :'D AND LISSA IS TOTALLY USELESS SO FAR! ALL SHE CAN DO IS HEAL AND COMPLAIN. GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN WITH YOUR PRADA BAGS AND TIFFANY PERFUME!!! >:3 She better develop as the game goes on, Deppy. Or no amount of clapping will bring you back from where I'll send you. Antoinette 

I'll PM you my Friend Code right now! You too Justine, you want a hardcore Nintendo geek like Deppy to fill you in on gaming feels. She skips homework for this. Trollface 
I GOT YOUR PM IMMA PM MINE BACK TO YOU WHEN I FIND MY 3DS

*turns over layers of blankets*

I know it's there somewhere...

And lol, she develops don't worry xD Lissa can be kickass if you train her well, because mine is absolutely awesome and she can ride flying horses too!!!!!!

and I do not skip homework for this what are you talking about *huggles 3ds protectively*
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 pm

I think I can download games with no problem. I just can't link it to an account. So if by some freak accident my console breaks and my SD card becomes corrupted, it would be a pain for me to re-claim the game. I'll have to try and log in again or something. (Tbh I'd prefer having the physical copy anyway because of box art and what not XD)

haha Lissa looks kinda cool. She seems like that girl who does stereotypical girly things because she hasn't yet realised how awesome she can be if she branches out... or something.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:34 pm

depression76 wrote:I GOT YOUR PM IMMA PM MINE BACK TO YOU WHEN I FIND MY 3DS

And lol, she develops don't worry xD Lissa can be kickass if you train her well, because mine is absolutely awesome and she can ride flying horses too!!!!!!

and I do not skip homework for this what are you talking about *huggles 3ds protectively*
HURRY UP! TIME IS A WASTIN'!!!!

o.o Don't you dare lose it, Deppy. That thing costs like $199 plus heavy tax!

Lissa ride flying horses!? No freaking way! She is scared of getting her outfit dirty! XD You better be right about this! Me and Pup are getting our copies soon. >_> Pup got her way this time by convincing me to get her the physical copy instead.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:43 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:

haha Lissa looks kinda cool. She seems like that girl who does stereotypical girly things because she hasn't yet realised how awesome she can be if she branches out... or something.
Actually you're very right :'D
Branching in terms of character development (she gets some *cries happily) and in terms of promotion (this one too) xDDDDD

She's a load in the beginning thats true, and it takes patience with her, but damn it'll be worth it in the end >:3

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:I GOT YOUR PM IMMA PM MINE BACK TO YOU WHEN I FIND MY 3DS

HURRY UP! TIME IS A WASTIN'!!!!

o.o Don't you dare lose it, Deppy. That thing costs like $199 plus heavy tax!

Lissa ride flying horses!? No freaking way! She is scared of getting her outfit dirty! XD You better be right about this! Me and Pup are getting our copies soon. >_> Pup got her way this time by convincing me to get her the physical copy instead.
D:

I WONT LOSE IT DONT WORRY-- just misplacing since I have been using my PSP and my 3ds was placed somewhere to rest.

And lol yea, freaking way, she gets her skirt dirty and rides a freaking horse xDDD She can wield a damn axe too haha so you can't go wrong with her, unless the RNG goddess screws you up of course :'D

The Mai-Multiverse Nintendo 3DS Mii Gathering thread! Hqdefault

WOOT WOOTT!! Physical copies are better sometimes like sunny said, the box art is gorgeous! I bought mine from the e-shop because when FE:A first came out, it was sold out on the release day and I didn't preorder (still regretting it at this moment) so all that's left is buying from e-shop!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by planetwarrior Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 am

MY 3DS XL FRIENDCODE IS 3153-5213-8716
planetwarrior
planetwarrior
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 89
Armitage GUTS!!! : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:51 pm

planetwarrior wrote:MY 3DS XL FRIENDCODE IS 3153-5213-8716

Awesome, dude! I'll add you the next time I play Project X Zone or Fire Emblem.  Mikoto Minagi 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down